Jihyo : " can't believe that you guys are awake , am I still asleep? am I dreaming ? "

Momo : "no you are not Ji "

Sana : " we all really woke up early "

Mina : " and may some one please tell our beloved leader the reason."

Chaeyoung : " because we all are excited to meet up with BTS sunbae-nims for the collab "

Tzuyu : " correction we are excited to meet BTS , G-FRIEND and Lee Teuk sunbae-nims"

Dahyun : " thank you teacher Tzuyu for correcting Chaeng's mistake."

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and went to get ready while everyone chuckled. Nayeon came and back hugged Jihyo.

Jihyo : " good morning unnie"

Nayeon : "Ji I want to sleep."

Jeongyeon : " then why did you even wake up?"

Nayeon : " because some clean freak was yelling at Momo for not cleaning her room. "

Momo : " did you not sleep last night unnie? you have eye bags"

Jihyo : " she did not sleep the whole night as she was excited for today's practise."

Mina : " she was singing BTS songs the whole night."

Sana : " she even fell down from her bed while singing their songs."

The members were laughing very hard , Nayeon just pouted and took Jihyo's advice and went to get ready for today's schedule. After completing their schedule the last thing was to practise their collaboration. The girls were very happy and stress free that day even though they had an hectic schedule which surprised Jihyo , she was happy that her members were excited and they were not tried. The company owners had decided to keep the practise at JYPE since it was close to all the idol's scheduled places. TWICE were the first to get in to JYPE , while they were waiting they were informed that Lee Teuk could not join them has he had another schedule. After a few minutes BTS was the first to arrive with their manager. The girls stood up when they saw them.

RM : " 2..3..bang.."

BTS : "..tang snneyeodon hello we are BTS."

they introduced themselves and bowed to the girls and to their managers. The girls also followed.

Jihyo : "1..2...3.."

TWICE : "..one in a million hello we are TWICE."

they also bowed to them and welcomed them to JYPE with smiles. It was a bit awkward as they was no speaking between the two groups , they were informed that G-FRIEND would be running late so they had to wait for a little time. The managers started to talk by themselves and left the two groups alone . Jihyo tried to erase the awkward atmosphere so she spoke up.

Jihyo : "our members are all huge fans of you sunbaenims."

Her sudden voice made everyone startled. RM smiled at her and decided help her to erase the awkward atmosphere as well.

RM : " thank you jihyo-ssi , our members are also huge fans of you guys , they listen to your songs very often."

The two leaders tried their best to build a friendly atmosphere but failed since their members were too shy to converse and RM and Jihyo gave up as they had no idea to keep their conversation going on. Jihyo's eyes landed on Suga and he smiled at her , she blushed a little and turned away as soon as possible and looked at the floor to hide her pink face. Suga saw her cute expression and looked at the floor and smiled mouthing "cute" . Jungkook who was beside him saw his hyung and was surprised.

Jungkook : "why are you smiling hyung?"

Suga : "why am I not allowed to smile? "

Jungkook : " no hyung you are allowed to smile..totally allowed"

He looked away from him not wanting to angry the beast named Suga. Tzuyu who was sitting beside Jihyo was also surprised by her unnie's looks.

Tzuyu : " why are you blushing unnie ? did you fall in love with the floor? is it complimenting you? "

Jihyo touched her cheeks and immediately denied the fact that she was blushing.

Jihyo : " I am not blushing Tzuyu , I am also not in love with the floor and how will it compliment me , it cannot speak . even if it was able to speak then it would surely not have complimented me cause I am sitting on it. "

The maknae just laughed at her unnie's remark which confused the other members. After a few minutes of waiting G-FRIEND entered the room , the bangtwice members had not spoken a word before they had arrived , G-FRIEND bowed down to both the groups and apologized for being late. While sowon and yuju being Jihyo's friends hugged her. The groups decided to plan the positions of the members first and then continue with the real practise from tomorrow. The placement decision was left to the main dancers of each groups. Jihyo had requested to be at the last since she had a knee injury and Suga also asked to be at the last since he was not good in dancing. Rm , Jihyo and Sowon decided to call Lee Teuk and ask him how he wants the placement to be done.

Sowon : " but how will we ask him ? does anyone of you have his number? "

RM and Jihyo : " no "

they both laughed on the fact that they had spoken together.

Jihyo : " let us call Jackson oppa. he probably has his number."

on Jihyo's suggestion both Jihyo and RM took out their phone and dialed Jackson's number without them realising that they both were trying to contact him at the same time. Sowon was busy with her members so she also did not realize it.

RM and Jihyo : " it says that the line is busy."

The three leaders were surprised at how they both spoke the same words at the same time . They all started laughing out loud. The other members who heard them were confused.

Suga : " what is happening there? "

Chaeyoung : "why are you guys laughing so hard"

Yuju : " share the jokes with us too."

The leaders just shrugged them .

Jihyo : " so were you also trying to call him sunbaenim? "

RM : " yes Jihyo-ssi and I did not know that you were trying too."

they both chuckled again. then they decided to let Jihyo call him.

Jihyo : "oppa do you have Lee Teuk sunbaenim's number? "

After getting his number , they called him and cleared all their doubts. Then they all decided to go back and help their members . Suga was waiting for RM to come near him and when he came closer.

Suga : " why were you and Jihyo laughing like that? and whom did she call as oppa ? "

RM : " nothing much hyung , she was calling Jackson as oppa"

RM stared at Suga's expression and with a smirk he said.

" I smell jealousy hyung."

Suga just sent him a death glare.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading. guys I want to know your opinions, do you want Jihyo to end up with Suga or with Daniel (in the story of course ). please comment something , anything will do. bye bye take care and also forgive me if I have done some mistakes in G-FRIEND member's names or positions.