Vacuous Credits

The complete public lives will never help those who bear it if it is always meant for yearning and affirmations. It is a neglected simple sentence, which has become one of the reasons why today's generation is intensely vulnerable towards compliments and "booing", the reason why credit cards have become a lot more dangerous than firearms. A known fact, which I predict could increase in a short period of time if there's no sublimity in enjoying and filtering the constant disparagement.

So far, the significance of this matter alone has caused many of my generations to act intrusively in denial towards the similarity of their hobby and vacations, even if it could result in losing craftsmanship and many elements of the true self. It has reached a point where such a manner is able to breed countless diversity that doesn't have any memo towards the balance of "ego vs humility".

Alongside this affair, what worries me the most about this modern particularity is that there are too many individuals who continue endlessly trying to teach about arches in life, while don't seems to have the knowledge about which ambition aims for fulfillment and which one only exists for refutation. A collateral issue, which doesn't seem to have enough amount of popularity in the dialogue we utter as we try to navigate ourselves between modern obligations and judgement.

The aftermaths of the excessive combativeness regarding this instability have made many people my age possess countless unhealthy competition to the point where the capability of buying certain economic assets and acquiring other people's credits is being praised as something that can reach personal growth, causing the apathy towards time stealing communication to rise in popularity.

No one seems to have a deep comprehension that the circumstance of winning in life is not only about changing our background into glamorous spotlights, but it's about having a set of reticent experiences and clusters that are able to attract the knowledge of being content. A mindset, which we tend to overlook its proficiency in being able to teach us to cultivate many sapiential metaphors on our own and many other stimulations towards coherent innovation and behavior.