"Aakil?"

"Hm. We help the police in some cases" Caiden answered this time.

Then a my phone suddenly rang which interrupted our conversation. I saw Mr. Lowell's name on the caller ID and so I instantly answered the call.

"I need Aakil Team. I'll assigned you a case" Mr. Lowell said right after I answered the call.

"Didn't I told you? Aakil Team will only work for one case and you know which case is that" I spoke in a cold manner which made Lorcan and the others to looked at me with confusion.

"Just this one, Dritan. I am currently solving a new special case – an alarming one I can say. I need to focus on this special case so I need the Aakil Team's assistance for the other." Mr. Lowell explained in his business tone.

Special?

"How special that case for you to need us?" I asked him as I know that no matter how many cases Mr. Lowell handled, he can still do it all at once. He was known for his great management.

"Very special." Mr. Lowell paused for a moment before continuing "Like the case with Z."

And that made me stop for a second. A case like Z? Another hacker? If it is, we should have known about it? I mean we basically revolve around the technologies plus we have Lorcan.

Speaking of him, I glanced towards him and he just looked at me with a confused face. I was about to asked him but was stopped when Mr. Lowell spoke again.

"Oh not a hacker type. Similar with Z's case as this person suddenly started making noise by leaving notes and targeting people."

That really sounded like Z.

"Just this once" I said in a defeated tone and he immediately exclaimed, "Great! I will send you the details in a few minutes" then ended the call.

"What?" Lorcan instantly fired a question right after I placed my phone on the coffee table.

"You mentioned Aakil. Do they have an update on our case?" Caiden spoke before I can even answer Lorcan

"A new case", I simply answered both of them that made them baffled so I elaborated, "We'll solve a new case. Mr. Lowell will send the details later."

"Oh I almost forget, Brina will help us"

That made Brina turned her head at me and raised her right eyebrow. Before she can asked anything, my phone vibrated and so I checked it.

It was the information on the new case. When I finished reading it, I told them the summarized.

"Someone is using the emotional manipulation to do awful acts. A group chat was made for Beste University students, it was designed as a place for them to say their emotional pain. Then one student revealed that there was a hidden agenda behind this group chat. It was really made for the perpetrator to have the target in one place. Then several students are reported to have committed suicide inside the university. The police theorized that these events are connected to the group chat."

"Something like that is happening inside the Beste University?" Caiden asked a question but more to himself as his voice is muffled.

"That perpetrator must be good since this news still have not reached the public", Lorcan voiced out his opinion.

"Yes, and so we need to solve this before the public became aware", I spoke to them while looking at their eyes.

"But the next round for the tournament is next week?" Caiden asked in which I answered while looking at Brina.

"We have Brina which will gave us an excuse. We will be requesting to borrow one room for us to train in the upcoming tournament. By this, we can train while gathering information about the case. We have two main players who are studying in Beste University so I am sure they will agree to this."

"Dritan is right. It's also better if we are near the crime scene", Lorcan said, agreeing to me.

"So, what do you think Brina?" Caiden then asked Brina in which we looked at her, waiting for her answer.

"Damn. Oh I mean G-Good?" Brina answered hesitantly then muffled something we can't hear.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Hello! Just wanna share you this,

You shine brighter than anyone else!

In case no one told you today 😉

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!