Chapter 122

What does anyone think about Jack and Hazel? Comment!
Loves!

I was glaring at Jack,
Dean said" Hey, uh... good reading?"
Jack said" Yes. Did you know Article 246 of the Haitian criminal code officially makes it against the law to turn a human into a zombie?"
" Good."
Sam said" Jack, listen. Dean and I are heading out on a case."
Jack said" And... you don't want me to come?"
" Look, truth is-"
Dean said" We don't want to leave the bunker empty. In case, uh, mom or... some of the other hunters call and need help, so... and this place is long overdue for a restock. So, uh, your mission, should you choose to accept- made you a list."
Jack said" My mission is shopping? Beer, TP, eggs... beer again."
Sam said" Twice?"
Dean said" Yeah."
Jack said" I'll do it."
" Great! We'll be in touch."
I followed them up to the car,
I said" So, wanna give me the real reason Jack's staying behind?"
Sam said" His powers."
" Benching the nephilim before he even got to play."
Dean said" Also benching you, Hazel."
" Oh, come on!"
" Stay here, with Jack." I dropped my head.
" Why's it gotta be me?"
Sam said" Because out of the three of us, if his powers overpower him, you can take him."
" Oh, great. I'm benched because of my powers too. Fine, check it... don't make me teleport to you, or I swear, you'll never hear the end of it."
They said" We know, momma bear." Then walked away, I sighed, walking back downstairs.
" Screw you!"
" We're good!" I laughed, continuing my way back to Jack.
I got back to him,
I said" Put the evil book down."
He said" I like reading."
" Oh... geez. You need to stop acting like Sam." I raised the book and put it back on the shelf, I smiled,
" Are you coming shopping with me?"
" That's so long..." I reached over for the doors, he smiled," Maybe, maybe not."

Once Jack got back from shopping,
I said" Dude, where's the beer?"
He said" I didnt have an ID." I started laughing," Hazel..."
" I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I will go get the beer later. Don't worry. And you have IDs, what... why?"
" Oh, like the ones Sam and Dean have. They're fake." I laughed again, smiling,
" Yeah, like the ones my brothers have. And Jack, we all have fake IDs, dude... haha, don't worry, I'll figure it out."
" I've been invited to hang out with three people tomorrow."
" Who?"
" Two girls and a boy, the boy is a little obsessed with ghosts."
" Oh, Max, Stacy and Elliot. We saved them from John Wayne Gacy's clown ghost."
" Who?"
" Uh... serial killer clown. No big deal. So, you gonna go?"
" Yes, they invited me." He looked down,
" You want me to go with you, don't you?"
" I know you don't like being here alone for too long. I don't know how long I'll be gone. And I asked them if you could come and they said yes."
" Chicken."
" I'm not chicken."
" Then what if I don't wanna go hang out with a bunch of teens?"
" You're a teen."
" I am a hunter, I don't know the first about being a teenager."

I was in my room, I called Sam,
I said" Anything?"
He said" We think it's a Kohonta. Native american legend around here."
" Great. Then you're one step closer to killing it."
Dean said" How's Jack?"
" We're alive, thank you very much. It's quiet."
" How're you?"
" I'm good, Dean, okay? No need to worry, I'm fine." I hung up, sighing, then looked into my mirror, I blinked and my eyes went demon. I let out a shaky breathe, then blinked again and they were back to normal.
——
Jack woke me up,
He said" So?"
I said" I'm gonna hang back here, okay? Check in, don't do anything stupid, okay?"
" I won't."
" I'm serious, Jack. And don't use your powers, okay?"
" Why not?"
" Because most people don't understand powers like yours, like mine."
" Okay."

It was dark, I felt Jack use his powers, I groaned, dammit! Then I felt him abruptly stop, I teleported to him, I saw Stacy with blood on her shirt and blood on Jack's angel blade. But she was healed...
Stacy said" How?"
Jack said" I-I fixed you." Jack went to crouch down,
Elliot said" Don't."
" But she's okay. Everything's fine. Right?"
Max said" No! Okay? Just... get away." They walked away,
" Elliot?"
Elliot said" I don't know... what you are. But stay away." He walked away, following the two girls, I walked to Jack, grabbing his shoulder.

I teleported us back to the bunker, I groaned, grabbing the table,
Jack said" Hazel?" I looked at him, he tilted his head," Your eyes." I blinked," What... what happened to your eyes?"
I said" Shut up, Jack. What the hell were you thinking, huh?! I told you not to use your powers."
" I was trying to make friends."
" Jack, what happened?"
" I was showing them how I could move the blade without touching it, but Stacy, she moved and the blade went into her stomach."
" That's why I told you not to use your powers, Jack, some people are afraid of things that aren't normal."
" Like me?"
" Yes, like you, like me, like Cas, like my brothers... Jack, like the things we hunt."
" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I hugged him, his arms wrapped tightly around me, I sighed, closing my eyes.
" It's okay, it was a mistake. A very dumb mistake, now, you can either tell Dean and Sam what happened or don't... because I don't know what they'll do or say. But Jack, you can't tell them about my eyes changing, okay? You can't." He nodded his head, I sighed, kissing his cheek," Go read something."
——
I heard Dean say" Hey, kid. We're back. You still at it?"
Jack said" Almost there. How was the hunt?"
" Oh. Uh... disgusting."
" Oh. Well, I got the supplies." I snickered," Except for the beer." Sam and Dean slightly lifted their arms, looking at him." I didn't have ID."
" You have tons of IDs."
" They're fake." Sam chuckled, I smiled, shaking my head, Dean looked at Sam.
Sam said" Jack... listen. Dean and I, we-we want to talk to you about your powers."
" What about them?"
Dean said" This hunt, we, uh... we didn't want you coming along because we didnt want you using them."
Sam said" Not yet. Not for now. You know, uou just got 'em bqck, Jack. We want to make sure you're comfortable with them again before you..."
" Before you go all X-Men. It was crappy of us not to tell you. You know, we were trying to be nice. 'Cause we care about you. But because we care about you, you deserve the truth."
" You understand that? Jack?"
Jack said" I understand. I won't use my powers without permission. Promise."
Dean said" Great. And I guess I'll go get some beer." I followed Dean out of the library," I thought I told you to explain all that to him."
I said" I'm sorry, but his little face when he told me they were fake, I couldn't break it to him."
" You're a terrible mentor."
" I know!"
" How do you sleep at night?"
" In my bed, dreaming of all the types you've screamed at a harmless animal because you got scared."
" Shut up." He pushed my face, I laughed, walking away from him, I saw Sam leave Jack. I walked back to him, sitting on the table, looking at him, nodding my head.