Chapter 116

Michael said" Now, this... just feels right." He angel'd into a suit," Hope is just an amazing thing, isn't it?" I grabbed my stomach as it felt like I was being shredded apart, I fell to my knees." You had no chance of winning this. None. But you had hope- hope that I wouldn't see you coming, but I saw everything. And now I have my perfect vessel. I've just destroyed the one weapon that could really hurt me. Thanks for bringing that, by the way. Don't interrupt me." Sam holy molotov'd him, then Cas cuffed him, oh, those cuffs better work." You think these can hold me?" Jack and I stood up,
Cas said" Yes, we do."
Sam said" Dean. Come on, Dean. Are you in there?"
Michael said" Dean's not home right now. Please leave a message." We heard sirens," Oh, right. That. Did you forget? My monsters are out there, building an army." Sam got on his phone, Jack grabbed the angel blade and machete, I raised my hands. Sam got off his phone after telling Maggie to keep saving people.
Cas said" Okay, what's the plan?"
Sam said" With the angel cuffs on, Michael's under control."
Michael said" Keep telling yourself that."
" Get him downstairs, dump him in the trunk of the impala, and take him back to the bunker."
Jack said" But Garth is in the trunk."
" It's a big trunk." Then we heard monsters,
" Monsters!" Cas kept the doors shut, there's no way he can hold them off for long.
Michael said" More like the calvary. I called them. It's a party."
Cas said" Sam, I don't know how long I can hold them." Jack put half of the spear on the door handles,
Sam said" Yeah, well, we have to get Dean out of here."
" Yeah, well, we can't go this way."
Jack said" It's not like any of us can fly."
Michael said" Well, one of us can."
I said" Shut up!"
Jack said" Sam, are we gonna die here?" I looked at Sam, Sam looked at me and Jack,
Sam said" Jessica?! You said you're always here, right?"
Cas said" Sam, what are you doing?"
" Billie- uh, uh, Death assigned a reaper to keep an eye on Dean and me. Her name is Jessica, and she is always- Where's Jessica? Okay, all right. Well, Violent, we have to get out of here.W-We don't want your emotional support. We-We want your actual, physical help."
Jack and I said" Sam, who are you talking to?"
" You can't see her?" We shook our heads,
Michael said" I can. You know, in my world, we locked Death away and enslaved the reapers."
" Okay, look, sorry, but we're stuck, okay? And Death owes us one after we fixed that whole Rowena thing. You know about that, right? We're gonna die here. And my brother- Don't give me that whole clean hands- Yeah, well, uh-"
Cas said" Sam, what is she saying?"
" She's not saying anything. What?"
Then we were suddenly back at the bunker,
Sam said" How did you do that?"
Jack said" Now what?"

We chained Michael to a pillar in the map room,
Jack said" Shouldn't we put him in the dungeon or something?"
Cas said" Jack's right- we don't know how long those cuffs are gonna hold. I mean, Bobby improved them, but-"
Sam said" Those cuffs won't hold him, neither will the dungeon."
Michael said" I can hear you." We walked further away," Really?"
Jack said" Okay, so, what?"
Sam said" Okay, listen. Back when Gadreel possessed me, he-he created, uh, I don't know, like a- like a fake world inside my head. But Crowley was able to force his way in, he showed me how to take control, and I drove the angel out. The problem is..."
Cas said" Crowley's dead."
" Yeah."
Jack said" Okay, so..." Sam's phone rang,
" Sorry. It's Maggie. Hey."
Maggie said" Sam, we're almost at Hitomi Plaza."
" A-All right, uh, yeah, we're, uh- we're actually back at the bunker."
" What?!"
" Yeah, long story. I'll explain later. Uh, Maggie, we, uh-we left Garth in the trunk of the impala back at Hitomi Plaza. Can you make sure he's okay?"
" Okay, but Sam, the monsters- they've stopped attacking people."
" What?"
" Looks like they're leaving the city. They're heading west."
Michael said" Remind me, Castiel- we're west from Kansas City now?"
Cas said" You're bringing them here?"
" You think?"
" Jack, let's lock it down." Jack and Cas walked away, heading to lock down the bunker.
" Yes, Uh, put a chair against the door. That'll help." Sam and I looked at Michael," Nothing's changed. Either my monsters get here or I break these chains. But tonight... everybody dies. And, Sam, Hazel? The last thing you'll see is this pretty smile... as I rip you apart." I looked at Sam, how in hell are we gonna do this? If we can't get to Dean? What the hell are we supposed to do?!

Michael said" So, they left you to keep an eye on me? Gotta say, little insulting. I mean, what are you? You're nothing."
Jack said" That's not what you said before."
" Ah. Yes. A moment of familial weakness. It won't happen again."
" It doesn't matter." Jack walked closer to him," Sam and Dean- they're gonna beat you."
" Oh, please. Sam's in so far over his head, he's drowning. And Dean? Well, I've got Dean under control."
" No. Dean- he's strong."
" He's a gnat. I'm a god. Who would you bet on?"
" You don't know anything about Dean."
" I'm in his head... literally. I know everything. Like, I know how sad he was when you died... on the outside. On the inside, well, it's not that he was happy- he just didn't care. 'Cause you're not Sam. You're not Hazel. You're not Cas. You're a new burden that he was handed. You're a weak, helpless thing. You think that they care about you, love you? You're a job, a job none of them wanted. And you-"
Cas said" Jack?" There's no way Jack's believing what he's saying, right? I don't need to have that talk with Jack, right? I walked to Jack and Cas, I looked at Cas," Go help Sam. Wait." Cas grabbed his arm," Don't believe anything he says. He's lying."
" No, I'm not. And I can still hear you." I advanced for Michael as Jack walked away,
I said" I'm gonna rip your tongue out!" Cas grabbed my arm tightly, pulling me back, I jolted, breathing heavily.
Cas said" Don't, Hazel. Go, now." I pulled from Cas' grip, turning sharp and following Jack.
We got to Sam,
Jack said" This... is it going to work?"
Sam said" I don't know."
" Well, if it doesn't, maybe there's something I can do. The magic that's keeping me alive, what if I can do more?"
" And burn off your soul?"
" Not all of it."
" Jack. Dean wouldn't want to be saved, not that way."
" You don't know that you're walking into."
" Last time Dean was possessed, he said it felt like he was drowning. This time..."
" What?"
" It'll probably be worse." I looked at Sam, gulping, I hate this for us, we don't deserve this.

Cas was hooking Michael up to the machine,
Michael said" Cool science project, I give it a solid B-minus."
Sam said" Okay, in theory, I should be connected to Dean's mind. Cas, you should be able to hitch a ride with me."
" Oh, Cas... I believe in you."
Jack said" What should I do?"
Cas said" Pray."
Sam said" And make sure no one kills us."
Michael said" Well, I like this plan. See, out here, I'm all chained up. But in there... you're all mine. So... what are we waiting for?" Cas grabbed Sam's shoulder, then flicked the switch, I looked at Jack.

The door opened,
Maggie said" Monsters! We're barely ahead of them. Where's Sam? We need-" She saw what was happening in the library," What's going on?"
Jack said" They're trying to help Dean."
" Tiger, lock down the front door. The rest of you guys, get ready if they make it through. You ready?" Jack nodded," Okay." I looked at Jack,
I said" Jack, don't use your powers, okay? Don't... last resort, Tiger." I held out my hand," Number one?"
Jack said" Don't leave one another behind."
" That's my boy." I grabbed his face, sighing," Just don't panic, and it'll be okay."
We heard pounding on the door,
Jack said" Is that-"
Maggie said" It's them."
" Okay, they can't. They won't be able to get through the door."
Then the hunter, Tiger said" They won't have to."
Maggie said" Tiger?"
" Tiger shouldn't have gone in the woods alone." Maggie raised her gun, he slapped it out of her hands," You should've locked the door." He threw Maggie, and the door opened, monsters rushed in, the hunters started firing. I looked at Jack, the hunters were getting taken out, I grabbed Jack's hand. My eyes glowed, we raised our hands,
We said" No!" Power came out and disintegrated the monsters, Jack got dizzy, I looked at him. Why'd I let him do that?! What the hell was I thinking?! I wasn't thinking, I was scared... what the hell are we supposed to do?!

Dean locked Michael in a freezer in his mind... I'm not sure how to process that information but it's somehow processing. Cas knocked on my door frame,
He said" You let him do it, why?"
I said" I grabbed his hand, we done it together, if-if I can move some of the power towards me, it'll take less from him, right? I-I've done pretty well without a soul."
" Me having to get you away from your brothers, and lock you in a remote location is doing pretty well?"
" I said pretty, didn't I?" He looked at me," I'm the abomination, right? The three souls in one? The angel, the demon, the human." He sighed, nodding his head," Okay, so that technically means three souls."
" We don't know how you work, Hazel, it could just be your human soul."
" I'd rather it be me than Jack, I can handle it, I have more experience than he does right now."
" Hazel, you almost died!"
" But I didn't. Look, it was an accident, we were scared, they would have killed you and Sam, released Michael, taken Dean away from us again!"
" I'm not angry with either of you, Hazel."
" Whatever, leave me alone." He walked away, I sighed, laying down, staring at the ceiling.