Chapter 119

I called Dean,
He said" Yeah?"
I said" So?"
" We got the stuff, we're headed home now."
" Did either of you get hurt in the process?"
" Sam... almost caught fire."
" Almost... almost?!"
Sam said" Dean?"
" What stopped you from catching fire, Sam?"
" I got out of the way in time."
" You big lugs shouldn't be able to go anywhere alone."
Dean said" You're the one who stayed behind."
" Because I thought you two could handle a simple take back things that were stolen."
" Well, we handled it."
" After..."
" Sam almost catching fire and almost getting sliced in half, but I shot the guy."
" I should never have let you two idiots go alone... what was I thinking?!"
" We lived, we're fine."
" Just know, I'm kicking your asses when you get back."
" Go for it."
" Jerk."
" Bitch." Sam snickered in the background," Don't touch my stuff." I laughed evilly,
" Mwhahaha!"
" I hate you. How do you sleep at night?"
" After a few shots of whiskey, and in shorts and a bra." They both groaned, I laughed again," Bye, see you soon!" I hung up, I leaned back, then threw my phone onto my bed.

Dean sent me a very quick text telling me to meet them at some abandoned house. Once I got there, I saw kids running out, I groaned then ran in, I looked at my brothers.
Dean said" We should burn that right now."
Sam said" Oh, yeah!" He ran to the cigar box,
" A serial killer clown. I mean, this is, like, the best/worst thing that's ever happened to you, you know, 'cause you love serial killers, but-but you hate clowns." I smiled,
" Yeah, I get it, Dean."
" Yeah, just saying." Sam poured gas on the box, the lights flickered, Sam was trying to light the lighter.
" Come on."
" Sam... today." We turned as we heard a ghost, we saw the ghost, I took a deep breathe.
I said" Sam." I dodged it as Dean was thrown, I slid to Sam, taking the lighter and doing it. The ghost started to burn, then it burned completely and we saw three teens.
Sam said" Uh..."
Dean said" Hey!" I looked at Sam and Dean, rolling my eyes, oh, just great!

The dude said" That was a ghost." Sam said" Yeah, yeah, okay, listen. I-I know you need- or you want some sort of rational explanation for what happened here, but... there isn't one. My brother, sister and I, we hunt things. Evil things that shouldn't exist."
Dean said" And we are damn good at what we do."
The dude said" I knew it!"
Sam said" Yeah, but if most people out there knew the truth, if they knew what was out there-"
I said" They'd loss their freaking minds. So what you saw here today, we're gonna keep that our secret."
The girl said" Okay."
——
Dean said" John Wayne Gacy's ghost. Well, that's one for the record books."
Sam said" Dean."
" Mm."
" I think this is it."
" The pearl?"
" Yeah."
" Let's do it."
" Are you- Are you sure you don't want to call mom or-or wait for Cas?"
" No. No, 'cause, you know, if this mojo works like you say, great. If not... why get their hopes up?"
" Yeah."
" Okay. So, what do I..."
" I don't know. I-I guess you-you hold
The pearl and-and concentrate on what your heart desires."
" Michael out of my head. Got it."
I said" I'm not being in here if that backfires." I walked out, as Dean rolled his eyes, I walked into the hallway. The lights flickered then the emergency lights came on, I heard fighting. Then the normal lights came back on, I ran out to my brothers and saw our dad standing in front of them. Holy shit!
Dad said" Dean? Sam? What in the hell?" I walked over to my brothers, they stood up," Sammy. Aren't you supposed to be in Palo Alto?"
Sam said" Palo Alto?"
" What happened to you?"
Dean said" What year is it?"
" It's 2003."
Sam said" It's 2019."
" No. How?"
" We, uh... I-I think we summoned you."
" You boys better tell me what the hell is going on right now."

I abandoned my brothers, I flopped onto my bed, my phone rang, I answered.
I heard Jack say" Hey, Hazel."
I said" Hey, Jacky."
" You said you'd teleport here as soon as Sam and Dean returned. Are they back yet?"
" Uh, yeah, they're good. Safe and sound. I'll get there as soon as I can, I was messing around with my powers today, kinda tired myself out, okay? I need to rest before I can make that big of a jump."
" Okay! You should get some sleep then."
" Tiger..."
" I know, I know, but you still need sleep, Hazel. And you promised you'd show me how to flip."
" I didn't promise, you said maybe if you proved to me you weren't clumsy just walking."
" I'm not clumsy."
" Jack, you tripped over your own feet walking into my room, that's pretty clumsy to me."
" That was an accident."
" No, no, you spilling soda on my notebooks was an accident. You tripping over your own feet was being clumsy."
" One flip?"
" Fine, fine! But if you get a busted head, I'm not helping."
" Uh-huh."
" I mean it." I smiled,
" And you're always so truthful."
" I should have never taught you sarcasm!"
" You also taught me how to balance on one foot while moving your upper body."
" I'll see you soon."
" Bye, Hazel."
" Bye, Jack." I hung up, sighing, I definitely should have never taught him sarcasm or how to be manipulative!
Dean and Sam opened my door, I looked at them, pulling on my jacket,
Dean said" Where you headed?"
I said" Jack needs me to help him because Cas won't let him do it alone, and obviously, I can Cas do whatever I want because he is scared of me."
" Fair enough, not gonna say hi to dad."
" The hazel he knows is a little three year old with no powers, I think I'm good. Just call me if you need me, okay? I'll be back soon." I pulled their shirts down, so I could kiss them on the cheek. Then I teleported to where Jack and Cas were with Jules and her crew.