Chapter 123

I heard Dean yell" Son of a bitch!" I laughed,
Jack said" I thought this was supposed to relax him."
Mary said" Um, it will- I hope. I just thought it would be nice to stay in for a change. You know, this was his favorite game when he was little. How about you? Feeling better?"
" Everybody keeps asking me that."
" We're family. It's our job."
" Well, it's annoying." He walked away,
" Jack... if you ever want to talk or...vent..."
" You're here. I know." I ran to the library, they followed after me.

Dean said" All right. Winchester game night is a go- soon as Sammy gets back here with the double-pepperoni meat blasters and a pineapple." He pointed to Jack,
Jack said" I like it."
Dean and I said" Yeah, it's like a crime against humanity."
Mary said" You missed a call." Dean took the phone then stood up, walking away from us," What's wrong?" Then Dean put it on speaker,
I heard Donny say" Dean. It's me. It's Donatello."
Jack said" Donatello?"
" I need help. You and Sam. Help me, please! Hith-'o-rehr, shqodh... ki'o-yivkha has-sa-tan, k'ar-yeh sho-'ehgh, mith-hal-lehkh, u-mvaq-qehsh 'eth asher yval-leha'." Dean stopped the message and got back on the phone.
" This whole damn town's a dead zone. All right. We got to go."
Jack said" What do I do?"
" Stay here. When Sam gets back, play him that voicemail and have him call me on my spare. Got it?"
" Got it." Dean and Mary walked out, quickly, I looked at Jack then sat on the table.

Once Sam got back, listened to the voicemail, he called Dean. Jack and I were grabbing books,
Sam said" I should be there with you. No, it's not. Yeah, I did. No, that's not- it's not Enochian. I-I-I think it's ancient Hebrew. We don't know yet. I'm still working on it. Watch your back."
We were listening to the voicemail, trying to figure out what Donny was saying.
Sam said" Wait, wait, a second. This-" He rewinded it," I know this."
Jack and I said" What?"
" Donatello's message- i-it's- It's from the bible. It's-It's Peter." He grabbed the bible, flipping through," Peter 5:8. Here. Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the Devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." Sam looked at us, I dropped my head, oh that can't mean anything good.

They got back with Nick, he was behind all of this, Sam pinned him to the wall.
Dean said" Whoa! Hey. Hey! Not now. Okay?" Dean pushed Sam away from Nick," Not yet." Sam walked away, Dean grabbed Nick and continued to walk away.
We met in the map room,
Sam said" But he was-He was just sitting there waiting for you? That doesn't make any sense. What kind of game is he playing here?"
Dean said" I don't know. If you ask me, that psycho's seen way too many '90s serial-killer movies."
" Nick doesn't even know Donatello."
" Lucifer did."
Mary said" It foesnt make any sense to me, either, but Donatello- we're-we're running out of time."
Sam said" The poison we can handle- Thallium."
I said" The antidote is Prussian Blue. We have some of that here."
" A-And the live feed Nick showed you, um, maybe I can hack that?"
Dean said" Good. Great."
" But it's gonna take time. Maybe more than we have."
" All right, well, Nick said he wanted to talk. So let's talk."
" Yeah, let's talk." Sam went to follow Dean,
" Hey, hey. No, no, no." Dean stopped him,
" What?"
" I need you to stay here."
" Why?"
" The way you are right now- if Nick looks at you wrong, you're gonna waste him. That can't happen!"
" All right. Yeah. Sure. Not yet."
" Right." I walked away, running my hand through my hair.

Mary said" His son? He said that?"
Dean said" He says he wants to talk to Jack... alone."
" No. Absolutely not." As Jack looked at her,
Jack said" I'm not afraid of him."
Dean said" Nick's cracked. He's friggin' Cocoa Puffs, okay?"
" Sam?"
Sam said" I mean-"
Dean said" I mean? What do you mean, you mean?"
" I-I mean... look, finding Donatello is going slowly, Dean, and Nick is locked down in our bunker. How's he even a threat?"
Mary said" He's always a threat."
Jack said" Donatello helped me, and now he needs my help. He's my friend."
Sam said" And I don't think we have another choice." They looked at each other,
I said" Seriously? We're gonna let Jack go into the room with a lunatic... typical Winchester fashion. I said we should have just killed him when we first found out he was alive, but Sammy had to have a heart." I walked away from them," Once again, typical."
I teleported to my room, I breathed heavily, I closed my fist, my lamp shattered. I fell onto my bed, staring at the ceiling.

I walked out of my room, and sat in the library, Sam and Dean went to go get Donny, Nick was with them. Mary was putting stuff into a box, I was staring at a syringe, Jack walked in.
He said" You hear from Sam and Dean?"
Mary said" No, not yet."
" What's all this?"
" Some stuff we found at Donatello's. It's not helping." She picked up the syringe,
" This... this was grace. Can't you feel it?" Jack took the syringe into his hands, his eyes glowed," This was filled with angelic grace." Mary ran to grab her phone, I looked at Jack, my eyes glowed.
After a few, I could feel my brothers in trouble, my eyes glowed, and I teleported to them.

I saw Dean, about to get stabbed with an angel blade,
I said" No!" I grabbed the demon's head and killed in, I heard the car horn," Sammy..." I took off out the door, I heard Dean following after me on my heel.
We got outside and to the car, Sam was banged up bad,
Dean said" Hey, hey, hey. Sammy. Yo-" I looked around, Nick was no where to be found. Dean got on his phone," Nick- he's trying to resurrect Lucifer."
Mary said" How?"
" I don't know! I don't know. He played us."
Jack said" We have to stop him."
" Yeah, well, we don't even where he is, okay? And he hurt Sam. He got him in the head. I don't even want to move him. We called an ambulance, but they said 20 minutes." I held my hand over Sam's head, I saw the glow from my hand, I knew I couldn't heal him, but I can keep it stable." It's not good, mom. It's really bad."
Mary said" We're on our way." I was starting to lose focus, staring at the blood from Sam's head.
I whimpered" Dean..."
Dean said" Hey, hey, it's gonna be okay, just keep up the good work, okay? Keep doing whatever the hell you're doing." I nodded my head quickly, trying to regain the focus I lost.

I felt Jack use his powers, stronger, dangerously, what the hell did the just do?!
Dean said" Hey. Hey. Come on. Stay with me now. We're just gonna play a little game. We're gonna count, okay? We're gonna count. Count with me. One... two..."
Sam mumbled" Two."
" Yeah, there you go."
" Three. Come on. Come on."
" You-You always put- you always put me first."
" No, no. Shh, shh. Come on. Come on, man."
" Your whole life..." he gasped,
" Okay. All right. All right. Come on. Come on. Just count with me. Sammy. Hey! Sam!" He grabbed his face, I looked at Dean, then touched Sam's forehead." Hazel..." My eyes turned black, he started to heal, then everything went black...