Chapter 63

S10E5... we all know it.
FanFiction
———————————————————
We were in a motel room, I woke up to Sam moving, I opened my eyes and saw he was headed out the door. I took the chance and ran into the bathroom, I pulled my shirt off and turned around. I saw the still burning scars of on my spine, I could feel the chip in my spinal cord. Sam had finally healed up, and was out of the chicken wing, but I was not... my back was still wrapped.

Dean found us a case, surprise... it's at an all girl's school... I'm taking a guess, Dean's feeling normal again, at least our normality.
I said" I'm going invisi-girl, I'm sleeping till we get there." Dean and Sam nodded, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Once Dean woke me up, he nodded and then got out. I rubbed my eyes then went invisible and followed them.
Dean said" Theater kids... great."
Sam said" I was a theater kid."
" Barely. You did Our Town, which was cool, but then you did that crappy musical."
" That... Oklahoma!,? Hugh Jackman got cast off Oklahoma!,"
" You ran tech, wolverine."
" Shut up." I smiled then patted Sam's shoulder then followed Dean,

We got to the theater,
the woman said" If you gentlemen need anything else, just let me know."
Sam said" Great. Thanks, Mrs. Salazar." We walked in, and I stayed by my brothers,
A girl said" Idjits. Ya idjits. You are idjits."
Another girl said" Hey, assbutt!"
A girl sang," John and Mary, husband and wife bringing home a brand new life his name is Sammy. I'm big brother Dean the perfect family. Or so it seemed. The demon's visits had begun, it believed Sam was the chosen one. It burned my mother and it took my brother, leaving us in tears. On the road so far, yeah, the road so far we are in dad's car-"
Another girl said" Cut! Alright, go talk yo the lighting department real quick, and then we're gonna go talk to Siobhan." Sam, Dean, and I stared at the set in front of us, oh not this bullshit again.
Dean said" What in the h-holy..."
Sam said" If there is a case...-" I appeared,
I said" Probably has something to do with all this."
Dean said" Ya think?"
" I'm getting tired of our lives being used as entertainment." Dean hummed, Sam sighed, oh this is gonna be entertaining.
A girl ran to us, she said" Oh, my gosh, a-a-are you guys from the publisher? I'm- I'm Marie. The writer/director. This is Maeve, my stage manager, and that was just a dr-" Sam took out his FBI badge, then Dean went to, I blocked his hand, as I saw the fake badges they had. We are gonna have to tough this one out, if we don't wanna get arrested... for them, again.
Sam said" I'm, uh, Special agent Smith. This is my partner, Special agent..."
Dean said" Smith." I took the time to go invisible again,
" Smith. No relations. W-we're here to look into the disappearance-"
" There is no singing in Supernatural." I stifled my laughter and looked at Dean, can he just be serious for once when it comes to this stuff.
Maeve said" Well, this is Marie's interpretation."
" Well... I mean, if there was singing, you know- and that's a big If- if there was singing, it would be classic rock, not this... Andrew Floyd Webber crap!"
Sam said" Andrew Lloyd Webber."
" S- What?"
Marie said" Well, you know, we do sing a cover of Carry On WayWard Son, in the second act."
Sam said" Really?"
Dean said" Huh. It's a classic." The girl said the same
" Right. Anyways, w-we're here to talk about the disappearance of Mrs. Chandler. Any chance you two saw her before she vanished?"
Marie said" She left around like, what, 9:30?"
" Any idea where she would be headed that time of night?"
Maeve said" A bar. Or a liquor store. Both."
" Wow. Really?"
Marie said" She had a nasty divorce last year. Most of the time, she's sipping on her, uh... grown up juice or passed out, usually in that order."
Dean said" Yeah, well, I don't blame her. I'm gonna need 50 jello shots and a hose down to get this stink off me." I shrugged, we probably will, I mean, this is out of hand.
Sam said" Maeve, right? You're the stage manager?"
Maeve said" And I understudy Jody Mills."
" That's great. That's great. Jody Mills, that's great. So, how about you give me a, uh, behind the scenes tour while your director shows my partner Mrs. Chandler's Office? Deal? Great. Give us a moment, please." Once they walked away, I became half visible,
Dean and I said" I'm gonna throw up."
" I mean, I got to say, it's kind of charming... t-the production value and the..." he turned to face us and we had that 'shut the hell up' faces on, and he saw," No? N No. I'm gonna check for EMF. You- You look for, uh, cursed objects." I stayed with Dean since I didn't feel like seeing Sam fanboy over all that tech stuff.
Dean said" Where the hell did you get all this stuff?"
Marie said" Some parts homemade, some parts repurposed, all of it... awesome. D-Don't. Please Don't."
" What are they doing?"
" Oh, uh, they are rehearsing the B.M. Scene."
" The Bowel-Movement scene?"
" No! No, the boy melodrama scene. You know, the scene where the boys get together and they're.. they're driving or leaning against baby, drinking a beer. Sharing their feelings.  The two of them, alone but together. Bonded, united. The power of their pain is-"
" Why are they standing so close together?"
" Uh... reasons."
" You know, they're brothers, right?"
" Well, duh. But... subtext." I covered my mouth then gagged, oh, people are so gross. They're brothers, my brothers.
" Why don't you take a substep back there, ladies?"
We got to the office, Dean and I looked around, a lot of liquor was in here.
Marie said" Yeah." Then Dean picked up a robot head,
Dean said" This hers?"
" No. That's a prop from Act 2. I've been looking for that, actually."
" There's no space in Supernatural."
" Well, not canonically, no, but this is transformative fiction."
" You mean Fan Fiction."
" Call it whatever you like, okay? It's inspired by Carver Edlund's books... with a few embellishments. Well, as you know, Chuck stopped writing after Swan Song. I just... I couldn't leave it the way that it was. I mean, Dean not hunting anymore, living with Lisa, S-Sam somehow back from hell but not with Dean? So, um, I wrote my own ending."
" You wrote your own ending.. with... spaceships?"
" And robots and some ninjas. And the Dean becomes a woman." I started laughing, no one can hear me except for Dean and Sam when I'm invisible anyways." It- It's just for a few scenes."