Chapter 133

I walked into the kitchen,
Dean said" Are you two hungover?"
Eileen said" We might've gotten just a little carried away with the margaritas last night."
" Ho-ho! I knew I liked you."
" Sit. Eat."
" No, no. Uh, nah, I can't." Wait, Dean's fully dressed, where the hell is he going?
Sam said" W-W-Wait, wait. Wait. You're turning down bacon?"
" Mm, yes, yeah, I'm actually- I'm gonna head out."
" Okay, fine. Give us a second to wrap this up, and we'll come with you."
" No, no, no. No. I'm-I'm-I'm good. You guys stay, eat. It smells terrific." I followed Dean out the kitchen, Sam right behind me.
" Hey, Dean. Dean, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Just hold on. Slow down."
" No, I'm good. I'm good."
" You're good? W-What does that mean you're-"
" It means I got to- I got to get out of here, okay? I just- I got to- I'm gonna take a drive, clear my head."
" Alone?"
" Yeah, you know, you and Eileen, you guys are having fun. I don't want to spoil that, you know?"
" Yeah, go, go. Clear your head. Eileen and I have stuff to do."
" Yeah, I'll bet you do. Yeah? Hmm?"
" It's not like that. I-I-I meant looking for Chuck and Lilith and-"
" Sure. Got it. Um, okay, but if, uh, things go your way, just make sure you put the sock on the door so I know." He clicked his tongue,
" Call me if you need me."
" Always do." He walked away,
I said" I'll be in my room." The hallway swayed, I tumbled and held onto the wall.
Sam said" Hazel!" I groaned, then looked at him," Hey, what's going on with you?"
" I'm fine. Uh... I gotta go fix Dipshit."
" You named your bike, huh?"
" Yup!" I walked away from him,
" Wait... you! Changed the-" I smirked and ran off, getting away from him before he could catch me.

I was working on the bike, I screamed and kicked the wall, I groaned in pain, bouncing on one foot.
I mumbled" Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I fell to the ground, pulling my knees to my chest, I let my mind fade away...

I said" One..." Jack kicked, I dodged him," Two...." He punched, I flipped out of the way," And..." He made a distraction punch and kicked my stomach lightly.
He said" Three."
" Good job, tiger!" I hugged him, kissing his cheek," Okay, now faster without telling you." We got into a stance again, and he kicked, I dodged, he punched, I flipped, then he went for the punch, I slid past and he kicked my stomach as I went to punch him." Yes! You got it!" I bounced up and down, he smiled," And now we can go eat."
" Hazel, training."
" Jack, eating." He laughed," Come on, one snack and I'll teach you how to swing a dagger!" He groaned, dropping his head,
" Fine. But if I get in trouble-"
" Oh, I'll take the blame, I mean, I am the one persuading you to go eat a snack with me." I grabbed his hands and walked backwards.
We got into the garage,
He said" What are we doing here?"
I said" Come on, are you scared of me?"
" Sam says I probably should be."
" Well... how to many times have I told you not to listen to Sam?"
" Probably in the millions."
" Correct! Here's your prize!" I grabbed a chocolate bar and threw it at him, he caught it, smiling at me widely.
" Where do you keep these?"
" I'm so not telling you where my secret stash is. Sam would kill me." I grabbed one and laughed as Jack tried to see where they were coming from, I smiled." Look, tiger, you're only in training, I'm the master. So shut up and eat the only thing keeping me from killing people."
" Chocolate is not the only-" I glared at him," I'm going to shut up now." I smiled, giggling,
" At least-"
" I'm learning something, right?" I smiled, nodding my head,
" Good job!"
I heard Sam say" Hazel? Where are you?!" I put my finger to my lips and stood up, grabbing Jack's hand and running to the corner of the garage, I pulled down the latter and climbed up, Jack following me. We got to the steel bars and climbed on them, Jack grasped my hand as he looked down, I smiled.
I whispered" It's okay, Jack, I wouldn't let you fall." Then Sam came in, he sighed then looked up and saw us.
He said" See you in 20?"
I said" Totally!" He walked out, I looked at Jack, he smiled.

I felt energy, I snapped out of it and teleported, I saw Sam knocked out, Eileen and Cas.
I said" What the hell did you do, Cas?!" I ran to Sam," Sam! Sammy!" My eyes closed," Sam, wake up!" I walked away, I grabbed my phone and started texting Dean.
——
Castiel called Sergei, Dean was MIA, I'm gonna kick his ass when he gets back! Cas and Sergei walked into the med room,
Eileen said" Help him. Please."
Sergei said" 'Course, my darling." He pulled out a crystal of sorts and moved it over Sam's body, it glowed as it got to his wound." Hmm."
Cas said" What?"
" Small thing."
" What is it?"
" Sam is... dying." My eyes widened, no, no, no, that can't happen, that cannot happen!
We were in the library,
Cas said" What do you mean he's dying?"
Sergei said" I imagine you were trying to ascertain the exact nature of the wound before this, yes?"
Eileen said" Yes."
" Ah, well, there you go. Most wounds want to be healed, to be whole. But this, this would is different. It goes down to his very soul. But also out into the world. From what I can tell, his soul, it's connected to something or someone somewhere. Except, as you probed deeper, you forced the soul to stretch from Sam's body to..."
" Where?"
" I don't know. But now it's like a rubber band. If it is stretched too far, too long, pop, it snaps, and Sam dies."
" Can you fix it?"
" Of course I can."

Sergei put something on the wound,
He said" There. Done."
Cas said" And nothing's happening."
" Wait for it." Then Sam inhaled sharply,
" Sam!"
Eileen said" Sam?" It was like he was having a seizure,
" What are you doing?"
Sergei said" I made it worse."
" You said he could die."
" Will die. And soon."
Eileen said" No."
" That won't help. It's already done. Unless."
Cas said" What?"
" You give me what I want." My eyes glowed, and I looked at Eileen, I'll give her a chance to get Sergei to fix Sam before I kill him.
Eileen had Sergei pinned to the wall by his neck,
She said" Fix him, or I kill you."
Sergei said" You kill me, he dies. Or give m the key to Death, and he lives." She let go of him,
" What?"
" You really have no idea about the treasures this place holds, do you? The men of letters, some time ago, procured a very important item- a black key, handle in the shape of a skeleton. It can open a door to death's library. You will find it and give it to me, and-"
Cas said" No."
" Castiel, please. You can't win this."
" Yes, I can." He pulled out his phone, what did he have in motion?
" Anna."
" A friend, Bobby, he's been watching her. And one word from me, and, well,  you know what happens. Fix Sam. Now. Now."
He fixed Sam, Sam woke up, gasping, sitting up.
Eileen said" Sam? Are you okay?"
Sam said" I think."
Cas said" What about your wound?"
Sergei said" It's still there, but he's back. So we good?"
" For now."
" I like this you, Castiel. It's very... Russian." He walked out, I went to go after him as my eyes turned black, Cas grabbed my arm. Holding me back, I glared at him, then glared at the doorway. I pulled from his grip and teleported away, I got into my room and crashed onto my bed, closing my eyes.

I was outside the med room,
Sam said" I think we can beat God."