Chapter 93

Sam had been on a roll, and now Dean is finally going in there, I followed behind him.
Dean said" Whoa. What's up, beautiful mind?"
Sam said" Guess I just figured we can't exactly track Dagon, so I've been reading up on nephilim, trying to figure out how much time we have before-"
" Lil' Lucifer pops?"
" Yeah."
" Okay, so we know Kelly got pregnant sometime in early December. According to the lore, nephilim don't need 9 months to get to full term, so I think she will be giving birth around May 18th. Which means..."
" We have less than a month to find her."
" Yeah, and exactly no idea where to start."
" Okay, but even if we do find her, what then?"
" I don't know. I mean, I-I..." then the door opened and we saw Cas," Cas."
Cas said" Hello."
" Hey. You're alright. Um... where have you been?"
Dean said" Let me rephrase that for Sam. Where the hell have you been? And why have you ignored our phone calls?"
Cas said" Where I was, the- the reception was, uh, poor."
" No bars? No bars. That's his excuse. Wow."
" I was in Heaven. I was working with the angels. When I saw Dagon had captured Kelly, I-I thought they could help."
Sam said" And?"
" Nothing."
" Well, at least you're back. We're glad you're back."
Dean said" Really? No, I'm sorry. Okay, 'cause while you were striking out in Heaven, we had a shot at Dagon, and we lost."
Cas said" I know. I... received your messages."
" Oh, you did- you did receive the messages? Okay, that's good."
Sam and I said" Dean."
" So not only were you ditching us, but you were also ignoring us? That's great. 'Cause we really could've used the backup. But, uh, you were too busy with, um... what was it? Nothing?"
Cas said" Dean, I-"
" What the hell is wrong with you, man? You know, whatever. That's... Yeah. Welcome back." He walked away,
Sam said" Dean, Y-" I shook my head, Sam stopped, I walked to Cas and hugged him,
I mumbled" If you ever don't respond back to my mind messages, I'll kill you, Cas." Cas hugged me back while nodding, I let go of him and he looked at me with squinted eyes, I slightly shook my head. Indicating he better not say a word. I'm not growing stronger which is weird... but I'll be fine, I always am. I walked away and headed for my room.
I mind read Dean make up with Cas,
I screamed" When did Dean become nice?"
Dean yelled" Stop spying!" I smiled a bit then walked out of my room, I heard Dean's footsteps go into the kitchen, I'm safe.

Dean and I walked into the library, Sam was still up,
Dean said" Hey, come on, man. Get some sleep, alright? You're not gonna find Dagon tonight."
Sam said" Dean, what if we've been going about this whole thing the wrong way, you know? I-I mean, we- we can't track Dagon, right? We know that. We've tried. But- but what if we can track the nephilim?"
" How?" We sat down across from him,
" Well... Okay, the baby's half angel, right? So remember Gadreel?"
" The psycho angel who took your body for a test drive? Yeah, what about him?"
" Alright, well... there was this, uh, there was this spell- Cas and I were working on it to- to find him."
" Yeah, but it didn't work."
" Yeah."
" You needed Gadreel's grace, and he couldn't yank enough out of you."
" Of course."
" Of course what?"
" Of course I am an idiot."
" Well, there's no argument there."
" No, stop. Dean... the grace extraction. The tracking spell was a bust, right? But- But the extraction ritual worked."
" So?"
" So what if Cas used it on Kelly's kid? I mean, a-a nephlim's just a human soul with angelic grace, right? So you remove the grace-"
" Kid's just a kid."
" Kid's just a kid. That way, Kelly wouldn't have to die, and- and neither would her baby."
" Hot damn."
" Hot damn. I mean, we still have to obviously have to find Kelly in the first place. I mean, it's just a theory, but-"
" No, no, no. No, no. That's... This is it. This is it, Sam. I'll get Cas." I went to my room, falling asleep instantly.

I woke up to Dean lifting me up, I groaned, Dean said" Go back to sleep." I laid my head on his shoulder, he's tense... he's mad... so is Sam, oh no, what did Cas do?!

They filled me in, Cas is screwed, no doubt about it,
Once we found Cas, we knocked on the motel door, Kelly's here? What in hell did Cas do?! Cas opened the door and looked at us,
Dean said" Yeah, that's mine." Dean slammed Cas into a wall," What the hell are you thinking, huh?" I saw Kelly,
Sam said" Dean?"
" What?!"
" Dean!" Dean surrendered and walked over to us,
" Kelly?"
Kelly said" Hey."
Sam said" Hey."
Cas said" How did you find us?"
Dean said" Well, while you were scamming me for the Colt, Sam put a tracking app on your phone."
Sam said" Cas, when you came back, you didn't even look us in the eye. You wanna explain what's going on here?"
Cas said" Yeah. I found Dagon."
" And?"
I said" Did you kill her?"
Cas said" No. But... She's difficult to kill, okay?" I dropped my head,
Sam said" Yeah."
Dean said" You think?"
" Alright, so what are you doing here, then?"
Cas said" I... My truck broke down."
" Then... Then why didn't you call us? Cas, we could've helped you."
" I know. I wanted to keep you out of this. I-I was trying to keep you safe."
Dean said" You're not a babysitter, Cad, okay? That is not your job. And when in our while lives have we ever been safe?"
" This is my responsibility because it is my plan."
Sam said" Your plan?"
Kelly said" He's taking me to Heaven."
Dean said" You.. You're taking her to the sandbox?"
Cas said" Yes. I'm ending this, once and for all. Kelly and her baby have to die."
I said" No, they don't. Listen, we found another way."
Dean said" And you would know that if you would answer your phone."
Cas said" Wait, what are you talking about?"
Sam said" What you did with me, with- with Gadreel, remember? The- the grace extraction. We take the grace from the baby, from the nephilim, and then the baby just becomes-"
" Human."
" Human."
" Wait a minute. That extraction, it nearly killed you."
" Yeah, but it didn't."
" Because we didn't finish it. We don't even know if this would work."
Dean said" There are kinks, yes, but it's a plan. And it beats the hell out of certain death. Am I right?"
Kelly said" No." Kelly walked out of the motel room, we followed her instantly.
Sam said" Wait, Kelly, we- we can't imagine what you've been through, okay? But we promised we'd find another way, and we did. We found a better way. This can work."
Kelly said" I'm going with Castiel."
" No, Kelly, if you go with Cas, you die. Your baby dies."
" I go with you, you take away the thing that makes him special."
" How does that matter if you're both dead?"
" That's the only thing that matters."
Dean said" Okay, this girl has lost her mind."
Cas said" Hey, Dean."
Sam said" Meanwhile, can we take this conversation elsewhere, guys? We're kind of sitting ducks out here."
Dean said" Sam's right. Dagon is after Kelly. Your truck is broke down. Why don't we get in the impala, we'll head back to the bunker, and we'll talk? We'll figure it out."
" Right."
Cas said" Okay, we'll talk."
" Great." Cas dragged Kelly to the impala," It's like herding cats."
Sam said" Yeah. Okay, so what? We- we go back to the bunker and we just try to convince them to stay there forever?"
Cas said" Dean. Locked." I looked at them, then I teleported to the bunker, to do something stupid. And definitely something my brothers would not ever approve of.
I rummaged around my room, and grabbed a knife, I looked in the mirror then cut a tiny line on my neck. My eyes glowed, I closed them then focused all the energy I had left. I appeared in a meadow, I ran to the center of it and held out my hands, I made all my power burst and then it doubled and came back into the cut, and it healed. I opened my eyes and focused as my eyes glowed brighter than they have been lately.
I mumbled" This better not kill me, and if it does, I blame Cas." I closed my eyes then focused on the nephilim, and I heard him.
I said" Okay... I have to be quick, we don't have long, you just gotta know what to do, Kelly, your mom, died, you saved her with your powers, now you just gotta do that again, and make sure everyone doesn't die. Including you, so you just gotta take Cas' hand, it'll transfer your powers.. I'm not really sure how it works, but it will work, you felt a connection to Castiel, yeah, so you just gotta make sure he lives, he'll protect your mom. You just gotta give him the strength... I'm loosing the power, good luck, kid, you're a good one." Then My eyes opened and I fell to the ground, breathing heavily, I started choking on my own blood.
Then I passed out...
I woke up, gasping for air, I felt blood on my lip, I teleported to Cas and he grabbed me before I fell.
I mumbled" Heal.. before I die." Cas touched my forehead and I was healed, I saw my brothers on the ground," Seriously? Wait... can I do that?"
Cas said" I don't believe I want to tell you that information."
" So, did he do it?"
" Who?"
" The baby, the kid? Did he save the day?"
" How did you know about that?" I made my eyes glow," You were too weak to connect- what did you do?"
" I don't believe I want to tell you that information."
Kelly said" My baby, he likes you."
" It's because we're practically the same... Kelly, please watch out for Cas, he's..." I took a step away from him," Dumb when it comes to human needs. Like really-" Cas covered my mouth, He moved his hand," Go, before they wake up, and I swear, Cas if you done the whole like hours and hours nighty, I'm teleport to you and kick your feathered ass just because you made me wait out here near angel territory."
Cas said" Take care of them."
" Always. Now go, Cas, get her somewhere safe... like up to human standard." Cas nodded then they walked to his truck.