Chapter 135

Dean said" Chuck, you dick." I looked at him, no, no, no.
Dean tracked Sam's phone,
Dean said" How the hell did this happen?"
Cas said" What are you doing?"
" Tracking Sam's phone. Okay, here we go. Uh... Milford, Nebraska, at a casino. What the hell is Chuck doing at a casino? Whatever. We need to go."
" To Purgatory."
" Chuck has Sam. I'm not leaving him."
" Chuck's not gonna kill him. That's not the ending."
" Wh- Then he'll torture him."
" Dean, will you stop? Just stop being so stupid."
" What?"
" If we attack Chuck now, we don't have anything that can hurt him. We get that leviathan blossom, complete Michael's spell, build the cage. That's our chance. That's the way we'll save Sam, and that's the way we'll save the world." Dean looked at me, I sighed, then looked down,
I said" Cas is right, Dean. Chuck's not gonna kill Sam, and honestly, Sam can handle a little torture. We go in there guns-a blazing... we're dead. We have nothing. And honestly, we all know I'm the first one dead because I was stronger than Jack on a good day."
Dean said" Fine. Grab your stuff, let's go."

We walked into Purgatory,
Dean said" I mean, how the hell are we supposed to even know what we're looking for here? You know, Michael coulda done us a solid and drawn us a picture."
Cas said" You know, of all the time I've been in Purgatory, I've never seen a bloom of any kind."
" Yeah. Exactly."
" Well, if we see it, we'll know. It's likely to be the only flower here."
" Alright. Well, maybe we'll run into Benny. He's probably king of this place by now. Okay. Let's split up."
" What?"
I said" What?"
Dean said" You go that way. You that way. I'll go this way. We'll meet back at Rift, alright? We'll cover more ground. We'll better our odds."
Cas said" Yeah, we'll also improve our odds of getting lost or killed. Come on." I followed Cas, Dean followed behind me, my eyes glowed, I have to keep them safe.

Dean said" I think we're going around in circles. We've seen this corpse before."
Cas said" No, Dean, my sense of direction is excellent. That's a different corpse."
" I don't know." I heard the levi coming, I held up my hand before Cas could and threw him." Yeah, you're right. It is a different corpse.." It's been tailing us for a while, we walked to it.
" We saw you following us."
" Thought you'd never make your move."
The Levi said" What do you want?"
" Well, it's a little embarrassing saying it loud, but we're looking for a flower."
" A flower? What do I look like, a florist?"
" Well, if you can't help us, see this boom stick? It's loaded with Borax-filled shells. You know what Borax does to piranha-faced freaks like you? I'd be happy to show you."
" We don't call it a flower. There's a blossom. Grows out of the soil when we die."
Cas said" When... Leviathan die?"
Dean said" Oh, okay. Cool." He cocked his gun,
The Levi said" I-Hey! The body has to rot. It can take months. And then these blossoms bloom. 10 husks, bloody red centers. I know a place. Not far."
" And look at that. Thought you weren't a florist. Get up." He got up, I looked at Dean," Wait. You know a vamp around here named Benny? Burly guy, Cajun?"
" No. Heard of him, though. Everybody has. The guy who got out and then came back. Like an idiot."
" Pretty much. Where is he?"
" Dead. Long time ago. His own kind- they didn't trust him, and they- ksch!- ripped him apart."
" Move."

We were walking,
Cas said" Sorry about Benny."
Dean said" I owed him my life. And he sacrificed himself to get Sam out of this place."
" Well, this place will bring that out in you. Guilt. It was my fault the leviathan got out. It was my fault we were here the first time. I carry that guilt every day."
" I know you're sorry, Cas. About Bel, about mom."
" I was talking about Jack. I already apologized to you. You just refused to hear it."
" Sorry I brought it up. Maybe if you didn't just up and leave us."
" You didn't give me a choice. You couldn't forgive me. And you couldn't move on. You were too angry. I left, but you didn't stop me."
We got to the location the levi led us to,
The levi said" It's up this way. Just like I promised."
Cas said" Leviathan blossom."
Dean said" Alright, well, grab one. Let's get the hell out of here. Cas?"
" It's an angel trap. You tricked us."
Levi said" Mother's got beef with you."
" Eve."
" Killing her alphas, swallowing her leviathans. Bringing you to her should earn us a nice reward."
Dean said" What do you mean, us?"
Cas said" Dean!" Then a Levi attacked, Dean shot it, I went invisible, levitating so they couldn't see my footprints. Then Dean was hit, he knocked out cold. I covered my mouth quickly to keep the sound quiet. My eyes glowed, I became visible," Hazel, run!" I attacked, going for Dean's got, the Levi grabbed me from behind, my eyes turned black, I blinked and snapped their wrists, I kicked their shins and pushed them off me. I went for the one that led us here, I levitated off the ground and raised them up, then slammed them back down. I put myself down, and went for Dean's gun again, I nearly had it when I was hit over the head, disoriented... I wobble, they hit again, I fell onto my knees, I tried to get back up, and again, I fell onto my stomach, then again, everything turned black.

I woke up a little to Dean's voice,
He said" Haz, Haz, if you can hear me... get back to the bunker, teleport, okay? I can't carry you." I groaned, I felt him rub back my hair, I teleported to the rift. I fell onto the ground, coughing up blood, I pulled myself up and pulled my legs up, I jumped through the rift. I landed on the ground in the bunker, I coughed and passed out again.
——
I woke up, my eyes snapping open, my body on fire, I screamed in pain, I was levitating. I heard my door open, and running... I saw my brothers and Cas.
Dean said" Cas?" Cas put his hand on my head, I breathed heavily, then my body dropped." What the hell did she do to herself?"
Cas said" She was really angry. Her eyes turned black."
" That's never good on the Hazel scale..."
" She got hit over the head multiple times but I healed that."
I mumbled" It's too hot! It feels like my insides are burning!" Cas kept his hand over my head, I whimpered then everything went hazy.
" She should be okay now."
After what seemed like hours,
I whimpered" What happened?"
Dean said" Your body was on energy overload. You're fine, maybe try and keep the using powers on the lower end."
" I don't feel good, Dee."
" Yeah, I know, get some rest, kiddo. We'll fill you in later." I passed out, my entire body aching.