Chapter 39

I left my two idiots and decided to harass a few demons and maybe Cas, okay, yeah, most definitely Cas. If my brother get to find out who their family is, I definitely want to figure out mine.
I'm fighting 3 demons, I tormented like one of them, I raised my eyes and slung them all back. One of them ran and grabbed me, throwing me to the ground, pulling out a gun. I gulped but stood my ground, I screamed as I raised my hands and he shot the bullet, then I felt the bullet. The bullet skimmed my arm but was very painfully, I quickly killed the demons and then stood up, I yelped as I put pressure on my foot. Uh-oh. I held my wound then closed my eyes and focused my energy, Cas spilled that I could possibly heal myself but not others, which sucks, but I can heal myself, so that's awesome. I touched my ankle and saw some glow light, then I removed my hand, my ankle was healed, well... half way, it was still kinda hurting. I teleported into my little base camp, and looked at the graze wound, I flinched as I touched it gently.
I mumbled" Okay, Hazel, time to go back to your brothers." Maybe. I can fix a graze wound, I've fixed worse with my brothers. I grabbed my phone and called Dean,
He said" Where did you go?"
I said" Places. So... how do you stitch up a graze wound?"
" What in hell did you do?"
" I messed up, Bro, so how do you stitch up a graze wound?"
" Put me on speaker, get a needle and some line, I'll talk you through it, but I get full right of picking on your little punk ass."
" And I will call my other brother."
" Alright, alright, don't worry. It won't hurt that much."
" Do you need a reminder that I have died! I don't think pain effects me now, much."
" Hmm, sure, brave girl." I scrambled around and got a needle, sterilized it then got some fishing line.
" Okay, tell me how."
" Watch yourself in a mirror, I don't need my little sister bleeding out from a graze shot."
" Okay." I grabbed a shard of mirror I found and put it on a little ledge, I put the line through the needle and got ready.
" I want you to go through once, okay? How big is the spot?"
" Like an inch, I think?"
" Just stitch it up, like you did with me and Sam, alright? And if you bleed anymore, I want you to get to a hospital, and I mean it."
" Okay, I will, I promise."
" Call me if anything goes wrong."
" I will, don't worry, Dean-o."
" Get some rest, kid, wherever you are."
" Do not track me, Winchester!"
" I make no promises." Then he hung up, that... oh, I'm gonna kick his butt! I stitched up the wound then wrapped it in gaze and tape, I yawned then laid down, pulling my blanket over me and falling asleep fairly fast.
———————————
Going to Live Free or Twi-hard
———————————
I returned to my brothers after I learned that they went on a flight, a 9 hour flight... and Dean puked his brains out.
I appeared in the backseat on the impala, spooking Dean, I laughed as he swerved a bit.
Dean said" Dammit, Hazel!" Sam looked amused, I smiled and leaned up, kissing Dean's cheek." Not gonna help you."
I said" What are you gonna do? Ground me? Take my phone away?" He grumbled under his breathe," Aw, is Dean mad that he can't do anything to punish his baby sister?"
" Starting to see the appeal of only one little sibling."
" Oh, just wrong, Dean. Starting to see the appeal of the middle sibling."
Sam said" How did we survive her?"
Dean said" We haven't yet, till she's 18, and out of our hairs."
I said" Or until I'm dead, which ever comes first."
" Hey, don't talk like that."
" Dean, we live our lives on the line, We've all died more than once, except for me, well... maybe."
" What?!"
" Okay... so, remember that time I was electrocuted?"
" Yeah. You woke up a few hours later."
" Well... I died for like an hour, Cas brought me back... after I annoyed him by praying to him."
" You never told me that?!"
" Well, it didn't seem important... As you can see, Cas is scared of me, so he'll bring me back."
" Don't lie to me about that, alright? And how's that gun wound healing?"
" Fine, hey, Sam, how long to bruises normally last?"
Sam said" What did you get hit by or slammed into?"
" Hit by a brick, and slammed into a metal ladder."
" You're gonna be bruised for a while."
" And thank you for your help." Sam scoffed," You know I could braid your hair with my mind if I wanted to, or cut it?" He gave me that face," I'm just gonna sleep. Wake me up in like a day or three, I'm over exhausted." I laid down and fell asleep instantly, I usually don't sleep easily so this is just great for me.