Chapter 142

I was following Sam and Dean through the halls,
I said" Okay, hold on! Why are you leaving?" 
Sam said" For a funeral."
" But what if Billie shows up?!" They kept walking, I ran to catch up to them, I raised my hand and they were pinned to the wall." Guys, I'm all for you guys going to some person's funeral, but what if Billie comes and takes Jack? I can't fight Death... I mean, I could, but I don't want to."
Dean said" Then call us and we'll hightail it back."
" You guys would never get here in time!"
" Then come to us and take us back."
" Yeah, okay... but... I-I..." I huffed, pouting a little, dropping my hold on them.
" Good, let's go." Dean walked away from us,
Sam said" We'll be back in a few days."
I said" Fine, be careful."
" We always are."
" Jerk."
" Dork." He walked away from me, I sighed and walked away.

I was in my room, Jack knocked on my door, I ignored him.
He said" Hazel?"
I said" Go away, Jack."
" I can't do that. You're upset with me, and I want to make things right."
" I just... I don't want to lose you, okay? You're honestly the best thing that's happened in a long time." I walked to the door and opened it, he looked at me," I just can't lose you, Jack." I hugged him, my face dug into his chest, his arms wrapped around me tightly." There's gotta be another way, Jack, there has to be."
" I don't know." I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, he lifted me up, his arm under my knees. He carried me back to my bed and put me down,
" You should rest, Hazel, you're still weak."
" Well, I don't want to rest. I've been benched by my brothers, you're gonna die, Cas bailed. I'm pissed."
" There's cookie cereal and popcorn in the cabinet. Wanna watch a movie?"
" Sure, Tiger. Let's go." I got up and followed him, rolling my eyes, I can't stay mad at this dork for long.
——
I woke up alone in Jack's room, I sat up, rubbing my eyes.
I said" Jack?" I got up, my eyes glowed then turned black, I walked out of his room." Jack!" I ran to the library and saw him there, I sighed and dropped my head." What the hell, Jack?"
He said" I didn't want to wake you up."
" What happened?" He looked down, I sighed," Okay, so Chuck's coming, that's great. Just freakin' great!" The lightbulb next to me shattered, I sighed, then released my fist." Okay, Billie's bound to go to Dean next, and this is all starting. It's about to go down."
" It's gonna be okay, Hazel."
" Yeah, you saying that is worthless in my opinion. And I'm scared, I'm really scared."
" I'll make sure it's okay, Hazel. I never want anything to happen to you." I sighed, nodding my head, I walked to him and kissed his cheek.
" You're an idiot, Jack."
" I know." I hugged him, he laid his head on top of mine, I sighed, this is really it.