Chapter 146

I walked into the kitchen,
Sam said" It's hot." I laughed as Dean grabbed it anyways,
He said" Hot bread!" I moved my finger and the other toast was put on the plate.

I snapped my fingers and my room was cleaned and bed made up, I smirked as I walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Dean letting his dog lick off a plate. I giggled, shaking my head as he looked around for Sam.
Dean said" There you go. Good boy."
I said" Dean, he's not supposed to have bacon."
" If I can eat it, so can he." I dropped my head,
" No, that's not..." I laughed," That's not how that works, man."
" It was barely a scrap."
" Okay. Whatever." I laughed and walked away, shaking my head, only my brother.

I was sitting on the table with my laptop, Dean and Miracle sitting in the chairs, Sam came in. He got on his laptop too, sitting across from Dean,
Sam said" Nothing weird coming over the wire. Social media looks clean. You got anything? Dean?"
Dean said" I got something."
——
We pulled up, Getting out of the car,
Sam and I said" Are you sure you're ready for this?"
Dean said" Oh, I don't have a choice. This is my destiny." I laughed, Akron's Pie Fest." It's just so beautiful." Sam and I looked at Dean,
" Are you crying?"
" What? No. You're crying. I'm... I'm gonna go get some, uh..."
" Pie."
" I'm gonna get some damn pie." I dropped my head, laughing, Sam looked at me as Dean walked away.

Sam and I sat on a bench, then Dean walked up with a box, he sat down and said box had 6 slices of pie in it. Sam scoffed, making his sad face, too easy to know.
Dean said" What? What's wrong?"
Sam said" Nothing. I'm fine."
" No, come on. I know that face. That's, uh- that Sad Sam face."
" I'm not Sad Sam. I'm just... I'm thinking about Cas, you know? Jack. If they could be here."
" Yeah. Yeah, no. I think about 'em, too. You know what? That pain's not gonna go away. Right? But if we don't keep living, then all that sacrifice is gonna be for nothing. So quit being a freakin' Eeyore, huh? Come on. Get into this."
" Yeah, you're right." I went for the cream pie, Sam's hand stopped me, I pouted but smiled as he put the pie on Dean's face." I have wanted to do that for a very long time." He laughed," Oh you're right. I do feel better." I laughed, shaking my head as Dean just ate the pie on his face.
——
I was invisible as we walked up to a home invasion, it sounded vampy, so we were checking it. Sam and Dean took out their badges,
Sam said" Singer and Kripke. FBI."
Sheriff said" Feds do home invasions now?"
Dean said" Oh, yeah. We're full service."
Sam said" Something weird over the wire. One of the bodies- its blood was drained?"
She said" Oh, yeah. Throat torn out, the whole nine. Some kind of cannibal crap."
Dean said" And the kids?"
" Taken."
Sam said" What about the mom?"
" They left her, but they ripped out her tongue."
Dean said" Any idea what these guys look like?"
" Kinda. She drew this." She showed them a picture... that looked familiar, really familiar. She walked away once she was called for,
Sam said" Sure. Thanks for your time."
Dean said" I recognize that face."
" Yeah, me too."
I said" Yep."

Dean said" All right, let's see it. I think it was in '86. Dad was working a string of kidnappings along route 77." Dean had dad's journal, Sam had a map,
Sam said" 77."
" So, uh... Akron, Canton, East Sparta. He didn't find much, but the witness did draw this." He showed us the drawing," Kids were taken. The adults that weren't drained had their-"
" Had their tongues ripped out."
" Yeah. You know what this is? Mimes. Evil mimes."
I said" Yeah, or vampires."
" Vamp-mimes. Son of a bitch."
" Why'd I say anything!"
Sam said" Alright. Well, if this is the same nest and if the pattern holds, then they'll target Canton next."
Dean said" Okay. It says here that, uh... they target families that are living outside of town, that are isolated, kids usually between the ages of 5 and 10."
" Okay. So, who in Canton fits that bill?"
——
We watched the van pull up, the two vamps got out, heading for the house, we went up. Dean sliced the head off one of them, and as the second advanced for Dean,
Sam said" Hey!" He shot the vamp in the leg, then in the head.