Chapter 97

Jack said" Father?"
Sam said" No, no, no. No, I'm not your father, Jack. It is Jack, right?" The door opened downstairs,
" Father."
Dean said" Sam? Hazel? Sammy?"
Sam said" We're in here." Dean pulled out his gun,
I screamed" No!" As he shot it, Jack opened his mouth and did something, disorienting waves, they lifted my brothers up and threw them back. I held my head, wincing in pain, I crouched down and whimpered. Jack ran out, dammit Dean! Jack's spooked, now!

I didn't let go of my head till I saw sunlight, and I heard,
Dean said" Wait, was that..."
Sam said" Lucifer's son." Dean got up and grabbed his gun, I stood up and grabbed Sam's hand, pulling him up. We walked outside,
" Can we teleport?"
" What?"
" The kid. Does he have wings."
" I don't know."

We were driving down the road, I tried to explain to them but Dean wasn't having that.
Dean said" We still have holy oil, right?"
Sam said" For what?"
" 'Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got."
" Hold on a second. Can we just talk about what happened back there?"
" Sure. Which part? Let's see, Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is... Mom's gone, and apparently, the Devil's kid hit puberty in 30 seconds flat. Oh, and almost killed us."
I said" Yeah, because you tried to shoot him."
" I tried to shoot the monster, Hazel. That's kind of what we do."
" Then would you shot me? Because I classify as a monster if he does."
Sam said" We don't know what he is yet, Dean. And we had it under control."
Dean said" I'm sorry. Are you defending the Son of Satan?"
" I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying, look, with everything that's happened, I'm obviously spun out also,  but we need to plan."
" Yeah, kill him! Okay? That's the plan. Look, right now, all that matters is finding him and ending him before he hurts anybody else. And once we do that, we'll figure everything else out." I wasn't gonna say it, I looked at Sam,
" What about Cas? Is he... is he really dead?"
" You know he is." Dean's ignoring it, it's what he does best. Jack was still in town, I could sense his power, it was equally as strong as mine on full power day. Which hasn't been for a while. I bit my lip, then looked at them, okay... Jack, where did you go? I closed my eyes and searched for him, but I was too weak to even find him.
Dean said" Hazel, what did you do?"
I said" Nothing... I tried to find him, but I'm too weak to, so I'm not help in finding that kid."
" He's not a kid... he's the-"
" And I'm the spawn of a demon, angel and human... do you really want to continue that sentence? And answer my question, Dean, would you kill me? You believe he's a monster... so to be exact, I'm a monster too. So, Dean, would you kill me?" Sam looked at him too,
" If you were-"
" If I were you, I wouldn't finish that sentence, for your own good." Dean stared at the road, I looked at Sam, Dean is hellbent on finding and killing this kid, and Jack's innocent until proven evil to me, I don't care if I have to defy my own brothers to make sure Jack's okay. I closed my eyes, then focused, someone took Jack's fingerprint. Oh, that's not good.

I was snapped out of my brain when Sam clicked his fingers, I opened my eyes and looked at him.
He said" He's at the sheriff's station." I nodded,
Ear piercing madness went into my brain, I groaned and held my head, this has to be 20x worse for Jack, he's never heard it before and this one's disorienting. We got to the Sheriff's station and jumped up, I felt dizzy, I kept Jack. Then Sam electrocuted Jack via taser gun.
The sheriff said" Don't... what the hell is going on here?"

Sam and I were put into a cell with Jack, after a few, he woke up, his eyes glowing.
Sam said" Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, easy, easy, easy. It's okay. You're okay. I'm not gonna hurt you."
Jack said" You already hurt me."
" Yes, I did. I-I'm sorry. I was just trying to slow you down. You- you were, uh... are you alright?"
" I don't, I... I was scared, and when I get scared, things happen. I... I can't stop them."
" Why were you scared?"
" Because of the voices. They were so... loud, so... angry."
" Do you hear them right now?"
" No."
" Good. Good." Jack sat down, criss cross on the bed,
" I'm sorry."
" What?"
" Will you tell them that I'm sorry?"
" Yeah. Sure. Of course. Jack... how are you, um... how are we... talking right now. I mean, you're- you're not even a day old. How do you speak English?"
" My mother taught me."
" So you talked to her."
" I was her."
" Okay. And, um... your powers. Did she teach you those, too, or..."
" No, I... I don't know why these things happen. It's like I'm me, but... not me."
" Jack, look, um... before you were born, you- you opened up a door to another world. Do you remember that?"
" Yes."
" Okay, um, could you do that again?"
" I don't... I... I have to find my father. He'll protect me."
" Jack, you gotta listen to me. That's not really what Lucifer does."
" Lucifer? No, that's not his name. My father is Castiel."
" What?"
" My mother, she said Castiel, he would keep me safe. She said the world was a dangerous place. That's- that's why I couldn't be a baby or child. I... that's why I had to grow up fast. That's why I chose him to be my father. Where is he?"
" He's dead."
Dean came in, he said" Alright, we're good to go."
Sam said" Really?"
" Yeah, the sheriff- I gave her the talk. She's gonna need a minute, but she's cool. So... let's grab Damien here and find some place quiet..."
Sam and I said" No, no, no, Dean. Jack is not evil. He- he- he's just a kid."
" Are you... He's Lucifer's son."
" We need him."
" What?" 
" Like-" then we heard someone scream for help, Dean went out of the room. I closed my eyes... angels. I grabbed Sam's jacket," Dean?" Then the door like sucked open, breaking off the henges," Dean?" I stood in front of Jack, two angels came in, one of them made their eyes glowed. I held my head in pain, groaning, no, no! I heard Sam getting the crap beat out of him, I was pulled up, no! I held out my hand and pushed the angels back. I grabbed Jack's arm to keep him close," Hey!" Then the angels disappeared, Angel banishing, Sam was crouched down next to us. Then another angel came in, I looked at Sam, standing up, Jack stood up too. I looked at Sam," Don't."
Angel said" Or what, other one?"
Dean said" Guess."
Sam said" Stay away from the kid."
Angel said" You're right. But if we can't have him, no one can." She stabbed Jack with an angel blade, then Sam stabbed her, killing her but Jack was still alive.
" Jack. Jack. J-" Jack pulled out the blade,
Jack said" I... I'm fine."

We were outside, the ambulance took the other kid away with the sheriff, his mom. I was sitting with Jack, I looked at him, he's harmless, He's good, my brother doesn't realize that yet, but he will.
We went back to the cabin, Sam and I went with Dean to the trunk,
Sam said" Hey, you, uh, you sure about this, Dean? I mean, it's- it's Cas, you know? Maybe we can bring him back, like you said."
Dean said" No, we can't."
" Chuck did- uh, God did. Remember that? So maybe, um, I don't know maybe if we prayed to him or- or..."
" You don't think I've tried that? God's not listening. He doesn't give a damn." He walked off, we needed this freakin' win, we needed Cas.

Once we were lighting up the bodies, Sam said" You wanna say anything?"
Jack said" I... what do you say?"
" Right. Thank you. You say thank you. And you say you're sorry. You hope they're somewhere without, uh, sadness or pain. You hope they're somewhere better. You say goodbye." Dean finished up pouring gas,
Dean said" Well, goodbye, Cas. Goodbye, Kelly. Goodbye, Crowley. Goodbye, mom."
" Dean, we don't know if Mom-"
" Yeah, we do. We do, Sam. Lucifer killed her the moment he realized we trapped his ass. He killed her. You know he did. She's gone. They're all gone." Dammit... Dean lit the fire and we watched it burn.