Chapter 125

I saw Dean walk away, I walked into the kitchen, silently,
Bobby said" About that. I liked the kid. We fought together. But there's only one way this ends."
Cas said" Bobby's right. We have to find Jack and help him."
" What? That kid- he killed Mary!" My eyes glowed,
" I know that."
" Ah-Ah. Don't say but."
" But... he- Jack may not even realized what he did was wrong."
" If his human side is gone, you know what's left- Lucifer. Now, if you boys want to sit around and talk, fine. But me? I'm gonna get on the horn to some of my people and go find that boy."
" And what then?"
" An unstoppable monster who don't know right from wrong gets put down- or the closest we can get to it. And anybody who don't know that needs to go back to school." He walked out, I dropped the bottle of vodka and went to go after him. Sam stood up and grabbed me, I struggled against him, I snarled.
I said" Let me go, Sam! Let me go right now!"
Sam said" What're you gonna do if I let you go?"
" Rip heads off!"
" And I'm not letting you go." I let out a cracked sob,
" Let me go! Let me go!" I struggled against him, I cried," Sam! Let me go! Sammy?!"
" Cas."
" Don't you dare!" My eyes glowed, I pushed Sam back, and advanced for the hallway. Cas grabbed me," I'm not letting anyone hurt Jack, so understand me right now! Someone hurts him, I'm killing whoever did it. I swear!" I got weaker, I whimpered, flopping down, Cas lifted me up, my eyes closed.
" What's wrong with her, Cas?"
Cas said" She's a powerful being, who is really scared and really sad. Her body is aching, she's used her powers too much recently."
" Is she..."
" Like Jack? Without or with little soul, I'm not sure. But she did tether them together, so whatever happened to Jack while he was still weak, would also effect her. She wanted to make sure his soul stayed the same."
" Why didn't I know about that?"
" She was probably fearful of how you and Dean would react. You never did like her going into her subconscious to speak with Jack."
" I'll take her back to bed." I was moved, I whimpered and laid my head on his shoulder.
——
I heard Dean say" I didn't want it to come to this, either. But I know that that kid's head's not right. And now that heaven has its hooks in him, we don't have a choice."
Sam said" Wait. Come to what? What are you talking about?"
" Stopping Jack. Once and for all."
" All right. Fine. Say I agree. Dean, he can't be killed."
" No, but he can be contained."
" How are we supposed to do that?" I peeked past the corner and saw them
Go into the room with the box in it, no... no way! They walked inside, I gulped, then slid down the wall, I'm so weak... I can't make it to Jack... I can't, I can't do anything except for hide from my brothers! Ahhhh!
After a few minutes,
I heard Dean say" We know that."
Sam said" So you want to lie to him."
" No. Well, I mean, I want Zeppelin to get back together. But what I need- what we need is to stop Jack. Big difference. But here's the deal. We both got to sign off on it. This might be our only shot, and if he even catches a whiff that this is a scam, he's off into the wind."
" Exactly. And how do you think he's not gonna know something's up?"
" Because you're gonna be so damn sincere."
" Me?"
" Mm-hmm."
" Why me?"
" Because you've always been in his corner, all right? You're his go-to guy. Sam, if you reach out, he'll come. If I do it, after what happened to mom, I could lose it. I will lose it."
" And what about Hazel? She's never going to agree. Dean, she was gonna kill Bobby if she didn't pass out from exhaustion."
" Well, she's not in her right mind either." I teleported in, I pinned them both to the walls, my eyes glowed as I looked at Dean.
I said" You're gonna put Jack through torture because he made a mistake! Are you serious?!"
" He killed mom, Hazel."
" On purpose? Or maybe it was because he was scared, or angry, confused... if you're gonna do this to him, then maybe we should have killed you when you were a demon, or you should have killed me when I was a demon... yeah, but of course, that only goes for true Winchesters right? Because you've never accepted Jack, no matter how much he's begged to be accepted by you! He took down Michael for you! He kept me alive in apocalypse world for you! We've all killed innocent people, Dean! It's never made us any less good or bad... so, whatcha gonna do, brother? Gonna beat me up? Gonna chain me to my bed, gag me and leave me there till you're done putting Jack in the box?" I let him down," Go for it." I opened my arms, staring at him, I wanted to be afraid... but staring at him... I couldn't, I let Sam down, glaring at Dean. Dean ran to me, pinning me to the wall by my throat, I stared at him. He started adding pressure,
Sam said" Dean." Then I couldn't breathe anymore, my body started to struggle," Dean!" I raised my hands, energy burst from my palms and they flew back. I stopped them from hitting anything, but my head slammed into the wall. I slid down, my vision blurry, I tried to focus," Hazel?!" Dean walked to me, and lifted me up, I passed out.

I heard the alarm blaring, I got up, I teleported to the hallway, I started trying to run to where they probably had Jack.