Chapter 28

I'm angry, they always fight! And it's annoying, because I'm always the one who gets split from one of them! I didn't talk to Dean any once Sam left, and I don't plan on talking to Sam when and if he comes back.
So Dean dropped me off at Bobby's and I instantly went to my room and locked the door.
I heard Bobby yell" Hazel! Dinner!"
I screamed" No!"
" Alright!"
———
Bobby yelled" I'm going out!" Then I heard the door close, what's he up to? I heard a car engine, never mind I don't want to know.
I looked out the window and saw the dirt fly up, I sighed then laid back in bed, I still don't plan on moving an inch, or eating.
———
Skipping to S5, E8, Changing Channels
———
The door unlocked, My feet were grabbed and I was pulled,
I screamed" No!" I grabbed onto the headboard and then my hands were pulled off, I turned to my brothers and glared at them." Let me go!"
Dean said" No! You're coming with us, whether you like it or damn not!"
" No!"
Sam said" Stop fighting us, Hazel, we need you back."
" I hate you!"
" No you don't. You can't hate us."
" Leave me alone!"
" No." they pulled me out of the room with my bags, I groaned as Sam lifted me up and held me over his shoulder. He put me into the impala and closed the door, I huffed then sat in the seat, pouting.
Once we were on the road,
Dean said" Look, Hazel, I know you're angry at us, and I understand that. I know you hate when we fight, but we're your big brothers, and We will have our fights. But no matter what happens between us, it has nothing to do with you."
Sam said" We both love you, so much, and we always want you safe. That's our first priority, keeping you out of harm's way."
I screamed" We hunt monsters! I'm a freaking human, demon, angel thing! Keeping me safe means nothing!"
They both looked at each other then Dean pulled over, they both turned to face me.
Dean said" Keeping you safe means everything to us, Hazel. Keeping you alive is everything to us. We loose people, and I swear if I ever lose you, I will go insane."
Sam said" Hazel, we can't help you if you don't tell us how you feel."
I said" I feel like my brothers are being taken away from me. And when you're gone, I'm gonna die."
Dean said" No one is taking us away from you, alright? I won't let that happen, okay?" I nodded," Hey, come up here." I crawled into the front seat and Sam wrapped his arm around me, I cuddled into his side.

We were in Ohio, because of case about something killing a man inside his house.
I was coloring, Dean was watching some stupid show, Sam said" What are you watching?"
Dean said" It's a hospital show. Dr. Sexy, MD. I think it's based on a book."
" When did you hit menopause?"
" It's called channel surfing. You ready?"
" Are you?" Dean turned off the tv then they went to walk out," See you soon, Hazel." He kissed my head then walked out, Dean backed up and kissed my head before following Sam.

Once they came back, Sam headed to the house to see the scene,
Dean said" Did you Find anything?"
Sam said" Well, uh, I saw the house."
" And?"
" And there is a giant 8 foot wide hole where the front door used to be. Almost like..."
" A hulk sized hole."
" Maybe. What do you got?"
" Well, turns out that Bill Randolph had quite the temper. Uh, he's got two accounts of spousal battery, bar brawls, and court ordered anger management sessions. You might say you wouldn't like him when he's angry."
" So, a hothead getting killed by TV's greatest hothead. Kind of sounds like just deserts, doesn't it? It's all starting to make sense."
" How is it starting to make sense?"
" Well, I found something else at the crime scene. Candy wrappers. Lots of 'em."
" Just deserts, sweet tooth, screwing with people before you kill them. We're dealing with the trickster, aren't we?"
" Sure looks like."
" Good. Been wanting to gank that mother since Mystery Spot."
" You sure?"
" Yeah, I'm sure."
" No, I mean, are you sure you want kill him?"
" Son of a bitch didn't think twice about icing me, a thousand times."
" No. I know. I-I mean, I'm just saying."
" What are you saying?"
" If you don't want to kill him, then what?"
" Talk to him."
" What?"
" Look, Think about it, Dean. He's one of the most powerful creatures we've ever met. Maybe we can use him."
" For what?"
" Okay, Trickster's like a, like a Hugh Hefner type, right? Wine, women, song. Maybe he doesn't want the party to end. I mean, maybe he hates this Angels and Demons stuff as much as we do. Maybe he'll help us."
" You're serious?"
" Yeah."
" Ally with the Trickster?"
" Yeah."
" A bloody, violent monster... and you want to be facebook friends with him? Nice, Sammy."
" The world is gonna end, Dean. We don't have the luxury of a moral stand. I'm just saying, it's worth a shot. That's all. If it doesn't work... we'll kill him."
" How we gonna find the guy, anyway?"
" Well, he never takes just one victim, right? He'll show."

Dean was making a stake, then the walkie went off,
A man said" Uh, dispatch? I got a possible 187 out here at the old paper mill on Route 6."
Sam said" Hey."
The sheriff said" Roger that. what are you looking at, son?"
Deputy said" Honestly, Walt, I wouldn't even know how to begin to describe what I'm seeing. Just, um, send everybody."
Dean said" That sounds weird."
Sam said" Weird enough to be our guy?" Dean shrugged, then they got their jackets on," We'll be back in an hour, alright?"
I said" And if not?"
" Give us another hour, we'll call."
" Okay." They walked out of the motel room and I waited for them to come back.
After waiting an hour, then another, I started getting sleepy, I yawned then rubbed my eyes. I tried to stay awake for as long as I could but then I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked outside, the impala was still gone, where are they? How long did I sleep? I rubbed my eyes then gulped, I closed my eyes and started trying to find them with my powers.

Gabriel, the archangel, pretending to be a trickster.

After the day turned into night, I started to worry,
I said" Castiel! Get your winged butt down here!" Cas showed up," Sam and Dean are missing, I suggest find them before I get angry." He nodded then flew off, I started focusing on any signal I could get off my brothers.
I started feeling dizzy, then passed out.
I woke up to someone lifting me up, I instantly knew it was Sam,
I mumbled" Mad."
Sam said" I know, I know, we're sorry."
Dean said" The trickster-"
I said" Gabriel, archangel. I know."