Chapter 95

I woke up in a motel room, in Lebanon, I winced as I moved, I looked around for a note, I grabbed the note.

We'll be back for you, it's warded, don't worry, try not to move, you're still very injured. We need to take care of a few things before we can come and get just sit tight and wait for us, Hazel.
- SW DW

I looked around then felt Dean injured, and mad, I looked around then gulped. I breathed heavily then closed my eyes tightly. I teleported to Jody's house, I knocked on the door and Alex answered, she sighed then opened it more. I moved but nearly fell,
She said" Woah, Hazel." She got me to her and helped me into the living room," You're bleeding." Dean and Sam looked at me, both of them relieved to see me breathing, so I'm guessing I almost died again. Brit lady was there, Sam nodded to Alex and Alex took me into another room, and I sat down." Okay, come on, let me see where you're bleeding." I took off my shirt and she saw both wounds," Haz, did they not stitch you up?"
I said" Guess not... I don't remember, why am I in here? I need to ask them what happened."
" You can ask them later, but right now I'm patching up those wounds and cleaning them." I sighed but nodded, she nodded then grabbed whiskey and towels, she started cleaning my shoulder wound, I winced in pain,
" Dean's hurt?"
" No... how would you-"
" That's his blood, I can tell the difference with my brothers. I know it's his blood, how bad is he hurt?"
" His entire knee is practically gone... but he's fine, Hazel." My eyes glowed, I looked at her," Hazel, let me finish up and you can take care of your brothers all you want, okay?"
" Okay." She nodded then started wrapping my shoulder up, tightly and well. She moved to my stomach and cleaned up the wound, then bandaged it tightly.
" There all done."
I heard Dean say" Alright, Lady, time's up. We only kept you alive for one reason."
Sam said" Hey, guys. Listen, uh, Ketch keeps callin' Mom's phone."
Mary said" I'll get it."
Dean said" Let it go to voicemail. Let's take a nice little short walk to the backyard."
Brit said" This is not going to stop. Soon enough, they'll find out you're alive, and then... well, if you want my advice, run."
" We're not running."
" Well, then, you die."
Sam said" Or..."
" Or what?"
" Or we fight."
Once Sam and Dean walked in, Alex walked out,
I said" What happened?"
Dean said" Nothing you need to worry about because you will go demon side..."
" You're hurt."
" I'll live." I looked at Sam, tilting my head and pouting my bottom lip, looking at him intently." Sam, don't, you know what she's capable of doing when she's pissed, and she will be really pissed if we tell her what happened and she's too weak to handle that anger."
Sam said" It's nothing you need to worry about, Haz, we handled it, it's okay."
I said" We lie all the time, but you guys suck at lying to me. What happened?!" Dean and Sam looked at each other then to me," Don't give me those looks, okay? Just tell me what happened."
Dean said" We almost died... because of the Brits, uh... Mary's brainwashed, I got hurt using the grenade launcher, uh... if this makes you feel any better, Garth is alive and in hiding." He looked at me worried,
" Okay, what happened to me?" He looked at Sam then to me, confused, I looked at them,
Sam said" You- You don't remember?"
" No... I remember ditching you guys after the sandbox and that's about it... till I woke up in that motel room."
" Then you don't need to know, you'll be fine, you'll heal."
" Sammy, what happened? Last time I saw you guys, you were both so pissed at me, I thought Dean could kill me right where I stood."
Dean said" I would never have killed you, Baby girl."
" Then what happened?"
" They went after you, you called but I didnt pick up, so when I got your voicemail, I called and you were shot twice, shoulder and stomach, inhaled something too. You were sure you were going to die, but we got your location and drove to you, you were a few towns over the state line of Kansas, In Nebraska. All I could hear were your deep breathes and whimpers. At some point, I was sure you were gonna be dead by the time we got there, but you were clinging onto life and we got to you, we got the bullets out and patched you up, got you out of there. We took you to a motel back home and done what we had to do, then everything went down and we're alive. That's it." I breathed out," Whatever you breathed in, Sam knocked it down to some toxin, and it put you into a deep sleep, so we left you there to heal up and hopefully wake up. How are you?"
" I can't- I can't sense Cas... I could always sense him, his celestial wave length or whatever... now I can't. I have to find him."
" Hey, no, no. You're gonna stay with us, Cas is fine, Hazel."
Sam said" He always is."
" Hazel, you need to take it easy, you're too weak to be teleporting or using your powers at all, just calm down and take it easy."
I said" How am I supposed to take it easy after hearing that?"
" I don't know but just do, okay? You're not gonna get hurt again, I won't let you." I relaxed a bit, nodding at them, they nodded back.