Chapter 94

I skipped, they were pissed, especially Dean... so I got the hell out of dodge, because I am not being Dean's freakin' chew toy again. Or Sam's... for that matter. I ditched my phone, packed a bag, grabbed all my cash and hit the road the second we were back at bunker. All Dead did on the ride back was chew me out, for not stopping Cas, and then... I let slip of what I did, and then he chewed me out about that, but I know he's just scared and too much has happened for him to not be scared. Hell, I'm scared! This is a person that's gonna be as strong as me, that terrifies me... for the safety of my family. I can sense he's good but with what that poor baby's been through, I don't know how he's gonna even think about being good. He's gonna be born without his mother, he won't know her... like I don't know my mother. I'm hoping he never meets his father, but then again, I'd have an excuse to kill Lucifer finally. But I'll die if I even try to kill Lucifer on my own. So... I left Sam and Dean, they need time to cool down, and that's what I'm giving them... I have my spare phone, that has no tracking but their numbers, so if they really need me or finally have cooled off, they can call me and I'll come back to them, simple as that. Maybe.. well, if they don't kill me, I don't know.
I screamed into my head,

Castiel! Feathers?!

I got nothing,

Screw you! I'mma kick your feathered ass!

Then Cas called my phone,
He said" Yes, Hazel?"
I said" Seriously? Screw you. When I find you, And I will find you, I'ma kick your feathered ass!"
" I believe that threat has been used a million times."
" You.. you need to go back to baby in a trench coat, please?"
" I believe that would be a no."
" Go back to clueless angel, please. I ditched my brothers, I'm getting drunk, and doing nothing else. So... please make sure I don't die."
" Okay, Hazel." I hung up, then grabbed a beer, I gulped down the first one then grabbed another one. Then another and another, I got drunk as fast as I could. Then I passed out, like instantly...
——————————————————
S12E21 There's Something About Mary
——————————————————
I was walking through a store, grabbing some drinks and food to hold me over till I move along like usual. I felt someone watching me, like a hawk, I turned and saw no one, I got nervous then I quickly paid for the stuff then got out of there. I started my way to my bike then put my stuff in my bag then drove off, make to the motel I was crashing at.

I walked into my room and put my stuff down, closing the blinds and going into the bathroom, I grabbed my phone and called Dean, I heard about the hunters... getting killed, way too many at once, I mean... I knew my brothers were still alive since I could still sense them, but Eileen was dead, a hellhound got her! Dean didn't answer the phone,
I whispered" Dean... someone's watching me, man... uh... when you get this, call me, please? I'm kinda freaking out. Uh... I'm sorry, love you?" Then I ended the voicemail and put my phone down, I breathed heavily then grabbed my phone, sliding into my pocket and walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and packed up, then ran out of the room and onto my bike, I took off driving fast.

I was on a lone road... alone... I looked behind me and saw 2 headlights pop up, oh hell... I drove faster then swerved to loose them but it didn't work. I whimpered quietly, then sped up, the car only sped up, dammit! I'm not dying like this! Hell no! I drove faster then swerved off the road, I jumped fast from my bike and snapped my fingers, it teleported back to the bunker. I started running as fast as I could, I heard people following me, I breathed heavily then jumped into a tree, climbing fast and quietly, I looked down and saw the Brits... actually what I expected, wow, this is just great.
One said" Can't find her, sir, we lost her."
Then I heard Ketch say" Find her, she's a monster and needs to be killed before she gets back to the brothers." Oh, great. I ducked lower then held out my hands, they were pushed back into trees, I jumped down and looked at them. My eyes glowed and I started choking them, then one of them threw a gas bomb, I started coughing, then I could barely breathe. The other pulled out a gun and shot me in the shoulder, then in the stomach, I fell then I focused all my power and teleported the hell out of there. I breathed heavily as I relaxed into the grass I was in. My lungs felt like they were collapsing, I hand skimmed over the gun wound to the shoulder, I screamed in pain. I carefully skimmed my hand over the gun would to the stomach, I gasped then yelped in pain. I need to get to my brothers now, before I die... before this wound kills me, and I hope that they will actually help me, I really messed up. And I don't know if they'll actually take me back... I mean, they're my brothers but, I've done something that I even knew was a big no in our books.

After a few minutes, my phone rang, I grabbed it from my pocket and pressed answer.
Dean said" Hazel, what's happening on your end?"
I mumbled" P-Put me on s-speaker."
" Done."
Sam said" Hazel, what's wrong?"
I mumbled" Gun shot to the left shoulder and to my stomach... I breathed in something... My powers aren't kicking in... I'm alone now..." I started loosing my sight," I-I'm gonna die."
Dean said" Hazel, where are you?!"
" Uh... I-I don't... um..." my sight came back and I turned my head, to see a sign, I tried to focus on it but could barely..." S-Somewhere... uh... Enders... I-I don't... I can't... ah!" Pain seared through me," Dean! Help me! Dean! I don't know what to do! Dean! Sammy! Help me!"
Sam said" Hazel, shh, shh, it's okay, you're gonna be okay, just... hold on, as long as you possibly can, just hold on."
" D-Do you guys still h-hate me?"
Dean said" No, we never did. Okay? We never hated you. I'm sorry I chewed you out, I was angry, I didn't mean a word I said to you." I could hear the impala's engine roaring, they were driving really fast." Hey, keep talking, Hazel, keep talking."
" I-I'm sorry... I-I, it's r-really hard to move. I-I k-know what I d-did was bad... but it-it kept you alive... Dagon would-would've killed you. I wasn't strong enough... I-I just had to help you."
" It's okay, Haz, baby girl, we know that, we know that, okay? We're not angry at you or disappointed, we're just worried sick now."
" I-I'm bleeding out... I can't keep pressure on the wounds... Dean, it hurts to move my arms... it hurts to move anything."
" Just hold on... hold on a little bit longer, just a little bit, okay? Just hold on for me, okay?"
" O-Okay." I breathed heavily then the wounds stung, I winced in pain then yelped. My lungs started burning, I screamed in pain,
Sam said" Hazel?!" My eyes burned with tears and dust, I arched my hips in pain," Hazel?"
" I-It hu-hurs, S'm... I-I can't... I nee' to..."
" No, no. Hazel, Hazel, stay with us, okay? Stay with us! Hazel!" I snapped my eyes open," Stay with us, baby girl, we're so close to being there, just hold on a little longer." I felt like I was starting to fade away," Hazel, baby girl, I need you to stay with us, okay? I need you to do that for me, okay? We can't loose you too, okay? We need you to stand with us, okay?"
" M'kay, S'mmy."
" Just stay with us, okay? Keep those eyes open, and keep breathing, okay? That's all you need to worry about right now, okay? That's it, nothing else." I opened my eyes, staring at the night sky above me, I breathed heavily, but deeply, trying to have a strong heart beat.
" O-Okay."

I saw headlights, I whimpered, I heard 
Sam said" We're here." I saw flashlights then they pointed to me,
Dean said" Hazel!" They both ran down the hill and crashed next to me, I looked at them.
" Hazel, this is gonna hurt." Dean held my shoulder down as he pulled out the bullet from my shoulder. I screamed in pain, thrashing around, my eyes closed tightly. Once I felt the pain from my shoulder gone, I opened my eyes,
" Baby girl, now this one is really going to hurt." Sam grabbed my hand as he patched up the shoulder wound, I held onto his hand as Dean pulled my shirt up and started working to the bullet, I screamed in pain then my eyes glowed, I screamed louder, my hips arching in pain.
" Shh, shh, shh, we've got you, Baby girl, we've got you."
After a few minutes, the pain was gone and I looked at Dean, he nodded then patched up that wound.
" Okay, one, two.." then they both lifted me up, I screamed, whimpering quietly in pain. Sam gently held me in his arms, I breathed heavily, laying my head on his chest." Let's move." They climbed the hill then Sam sat in the back with me, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off.
Then everything went black...