Chapter 96

I walked into the map room, as Sam called someone, I walked into the library and sat next to Dean. My mind fogged over a bit but I pushed it back, Sam sucked in a breathe,
Dean said" What?" Sam put it on speaker and I heard Lucifer,
Lucifer said" Oh, if you're looking for Rowena, she is presently indisposed. Which is a delicate way of saying, I stomped on her face till the white meat showed, and then set her on fire, just in case. Ah. Gingers. It was messy and... screamy, but it had to be done, Sam. I'm about to be a dad. Can't raise the little nipper from a jail cell now, can I?" My eyes glowed and I opened my mouth, Dean grabbed me and covered my mouth." Speaking of... you know where your little pal Castiel is?"
Sam said" Go to hell."
" Ooh! Good one. Witty. I'll use that in the future. Alright, well, I'd love to chat with ya, but, uh, why waste my time, right? It's not like you matter. I don't need to put on the old Sam suit anymore, do I?" I struggled against Dean and screamed against his hand, My eyes glowed stronger.
Dean said" You know, if you think we're just gonna let you walk-"
" Oh, hey, Dean!"
" Y-"
" I know you fellas are gonna try, you know, whatever. Whatever you're gonna try. But you can't kill me. You've never been able to kill me. And with, uh, witch bitch gone, you can't put me back in the Cage, so like I said... you don't matter. Okay? Buh-bye. Buh-bye." Then he hung up, Dean slowly uncovered my mouth and let me go.
" Hazel, go cool down." I looked at him," Go. Now." I walked to my room and closed my door, I fell onto the bed and screamed into my pillow. As loud as I could, as long as I could, I want to rip Lucifer apart! Into a million pieces and dump them in the ocean and grand canyon, and a volcano.
I heard Crowley's annoying voice, I walked to the library and raised my hands, but Dean held up his hand. I put my hands down and retreated back to my room. They want him alive for now, So I'm gonna wait in my room.
Then Dean screamed" Hazel, let's roll." I walked out of my room and looked at them," Found them. Washington, Cas put it under his name."
I mumbled" Remind to have a talk with Cas about fake names." Dean nodded,

We got there, Cas walked down the stairs,
He said" Dean?"
Sam said" Cas, is this place warded?"
" Yes, heavily."
Dean said" Heavy enough to stop Lucifer?"
" Lucifer?"
Mary said" He could be right behind us."
" I don't... what are you doing here?"
Dean said" Saving your ass."
Sam said" Look, you and Kelly just taking off was a stupid move. But there's no way we're letting Lucifer get his hands on that kid. It ain't happening."
" Look, Sam's right, okay? We'll work through our crap. We always do. But right now, we are here to get you, get Kelly, and get gone." I tilted my head, Kelly's in labor...
Cas said" She can't be moved. She's having a-" then we heard Kelly groan loudly,
Mary said" I'll check on her." Mary walked upstairs,
" How much time do we have?"
Sam said" We don't know."
Dean said" Hey, if he shows, can you flame on again? Can you torch Lucifer like you did Dagon?"
Cas said" I don't know. No, that wasn't me. That was the child. And in case you haven't noticed, he's a little busy."
" Ah, son of a bitch."
" Here, Dean. Let me."
" Thanks."
Sam said" Alright, we should double check the warding."
Cas said" Wait."
" Right. So listen, if we, uh... Cas? What is that?"
" It's a tear in space and time."
Dean said" Uh, and that means?"
" It's a doorway to another world."
" Anoth- what, like Narnia?"
" No. No, through there it's earth, but... but different. It's a- it's an alternate reality."
Sam said" So it's a Bizarro world? Or- or like the place we got zapped to where we where, uh, actors on a TV show."
Dean said" Oh yeah. The supernatural wasn't real."
" Yeah."
" And you were polish."
" R-Right. Wait, Cas, how did this get here?"
Cas said" Well, the child being born, his power, it seems to be puncturing the fabric of our universe."
Dean said" Awesome."
Sam said" Yeah. And what exactly is on the other side?"
Cas said" You don't wanna know."
I said" Probably. But we need to."
We walked forward and Cas touched it and we appeared in a different world.
Sam said" Whoa."
Dean said" Cas, what is this?"
Cas said" As I said, it's- it's earth. But this earth is locked in eternal war between heaven and hell. There are armies of angels fighting hoards of demons, and the few humans that remain are caught in between."
I said" How do you know that?"
" A friend told me."
Dean said" Oh, good. Now you're makin' friends? That's... alright, On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is this?"
Sam and I said" I don't know. We gotta say, a, uh, hole in reality to a bombed out apocalypse world? We're gonna go with 11."
" Sounds right."
Cas said" You don't have to worry. The child, he opened this door. He'll close it."
" You sure about that?"
" I have faith."
" Really? In your unborn baby-God?"
" Yes."
" Well, then, you're a dumbass." Do they really have to do this now?! Then Sam and I saw a figure,
Sam said" Hey, guys. Guys!"
Dean said" Hey! Hands in the air!" They both brought out their guns,
Cas said" No. Don't." Then the guy took off the mask, it was Bobby...
Sam said" Bobby?"
Bobby said" Do I know you?" I hid behind Sam, no, this is too much for me to even handle. I fogged everyone out, and didn't speak till I knew we were back in our world.
Cas said" Are you alright?"
Dean said" No, Cas. Pretty far from alright. I mean, we've got Lucifer on this side, we've got Mad Max World on that side. I mean, yeah, we've been down before, but this? I-I mean, I don't even know where to start. Oh, come on!"
Crowley said" Hello, boys. Again."
Sam said" How the hell did you-"
" I improvised. Lucky I did. Turns out I'm the answer to all your problems." I rolled my eyes then looked at Dean, Dean shook his head.

Dean said" You ready?"
Sam said" No. When has that ever stopped us?"
" Yeah. You know, Cas has faith in this kid."
" Mm."
" I hope he's right. But me? I have faith in us. You two, me, Mom, Cass. And Crowley. Sometimes."
" Mm."
" This is gonna work. It has to."

We walked outside and was face to face with Lucifer,
He said" Well... this is a fun surprise. I gotta hand it to you guys. You never give up, even when you should. Even when it would be so stupid not to."
Sam said" Look, whatever you're planning on doing, Chuck... God will stop you, just like he did last time."
" You're right. What should I do? Oh, god! Don't strike me dead! Come on, Sam. You sound like a virgin in Jesus camp. We can't. God is watching. No. Chuck walked. He's gone."
Dean said" So you're just gonna smash his toys?"
" Exactly. 'Cause every time I look at this sad trash fire of a world, you know what I keep thinking? I could do so much better."
" So Apocalypse, take two. That's your plan?"
" When it doubt, go with the classics. That's what I always say. Well, boys, enough with the foreplay. Let's do this."
" See you on the other side, boys." Cas tried and failed first,
" Well, that worked." We had a plan, I hated that plan.. but it's something, and I'll go for it. We took off running for the other world," Mature. Real mature! You guys? I really want to enjoy this. Really wanna savor just ripping you apart, gettin' all up in there, and gettin all gooey. But, you know, little slugger's almost here, and, uh... well, I'm on the clock." Then we saw him and Dean touched the portal and we went to the other world.
Once Lucifer came in,
Sam said" You wanted the apocalypse? You got it."
Lucifer said" Sammy. Hazel. Hey. Where's your big bro?"
Dean said" Right here."
" Ooh. Sweet toy."
" Yeah, I got it off an old- new pal of mine. See, we have this bet, see if it works against an archangel. So... say hello to my little friend." Sam and I got out of the way, the second Dean started shooting, and headed to Crowley,
Crowley said" Took you long enough."
I said" Not now, Crowley. Come on."
" We do this ritual, we seal that rift, and we lock the Devil in this godforsaken place. That's the plan, remember? Two birds, one spell."
Sam said" Right, right. Just hurry." Then I saw Dean getting punched, my eyes glowed and Sam pulled me down, holding me tightly." Uh, Dead sea brine, uh, mercury, lambs blood, holy oil. Here we go. That's the last of it. That's everything."
" No, it's not."
" What?"
" If we wanna heal that rip, we need one more minor ingredient."
" What?"
" A life." Then he walked away from us, Sam and I ran out and grabbed Dean, we ran to the portal and waited. I couldn't even listen. Then I saw Cas walk past me,
Dean said" Cas?"
I said" Cas!"
Sam said" No, come in. Come on!"
Dean yelled" Cas! Cas! Cas!"
I screamed" Castiel!" Sam pulled Dean and I through the portal, we fell to the ground. We stood up and looked at the portal, come on, Cas! Come on! Then he came through the portal,
Sam said" Cas." Then Cas was stabbed with a blade, we saw Lucifer as Cas fell. Anger rose in me,
Lucifer said" That was fun. Seriously, guys, points for trying. Super impressed, but, uh... playtime's over."
Mary said" Get away from them."
" Mary, right?"
" Yeah, I've heard about you. You, uh, are certainly living up to the hype. Look, seriously, I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I owe ya, kid." Mary went forward,
Sam said" Mom, mom, mom."
Mary said" I love you." Then she punched Lucifer in the face,
He said" Cute. Is that all you got, mama?" Then she continued to punch him, and then they fell into the portal and it closed. I saw the lights flickering, I ran into the house, I heard Sam following me. I ran into the room Kelly was in, and she was dead, but there was no baby... Sam came in and closed her eyes. We heard movement from the other room, I looked down and saw footprints, I tapped Sam's arm. He followed my gaze and we followed the footsteps, Sam was uneasy, but I wasn't, we walked into the nursery. And saw a boy, maybe older than me, but not by much, in the corner, naked. He looked up and his eyes glowed, my eyes glowed instantly.