Chapter 106

I was poking at my ankle, Mary gave me that look, I smiled then continued to poke it.
Jack said" Hazel..." I looked at him,
I said" It's annoying, and I poke at things that are annoying."
" It will hurt you, more."
" I know, but..." Jack took my hand away from the ankle and held it in his. I smiled, he smiled back at me, Mary looked at me then to Jack, tilting her head a bit. Mary wrapped my ankle up, I winced in pain,
I mumbled" Son of a bitch!"
Mary said" I think I know why Dean likes you so much."
" I know, grew up with him always around so... I picked up... everything." She smiled a bit, I laid my head on Jack's shoulder, then I sensed something but couldn't make out what exactly it was. 

I saw Dean, Cas, and Gabe... what the... what? Jack and I looked at them, then we stood up. I ran to Dean and collided with him, he wrapped his arms around me, something was wrong? Where's Sammy? I looked up at Dean, my tears teared up,
I said" De, where's Sammy? Where's Sam?" Cas and him looked at me," De, where is Sammy?! No, no, no! No! No, no, no, no, no!"
Dean said" Hazel-"
" No! He's not dead! He can't be dead! He's- no! No!" Dean tried to grab my shoulder but I pushed his hand away from me. I saw Cas talking with Jack, with Gabe. I walked over to them and looked at Cas,
He said" Hazel, I'm sorry." I shook my head, he's Sam... he... can't die! He can't! I won't believe.
The bells started ringing and then we saw Sam walk through, I sighed,
Jack and I said" Sam." Then we saw Lucifer,
Luci said" Hello, son." I got in front of Jack... what the hell?

———————————————————
S13E22 Exodus
———————————————————
Sam walked to Mary, and Mary hugged him,
Dean said" Sam? What happened?"
Sam said" He, uh... he brought me back."
Lucifer said" It's what I do."
Cas said" It is not what you... how did you get in here?"
" VIP pass. I'm with the band. Come on, shouldn't you be thanking me? I-I gave Sammy an extra life. Besides, what with my... little bro here being a hot mess, I figured you'd need me. So I'm here to join the team. Your name is Jack."
Jack said" And yours is Lucifer." I put my arm across Jack, holding onto his hand.
Dean said" No. No, no, no. You don't talk to him. And you, don't listen to him."
Lucifer said" Um, don'f you think that's his choice?"
Cas said" No."
" Are you trying to keep me from my son?"
" Well, this is Kelly Kline's son. He's nothing like you."
" Don't say he's nothing like me. I'm the only one who understands him. This power he has? I'm powerful, dangerous, ruthless. In the... best sense, though."
Dean said" No, kill him."
" He can't, he's not strong enough."
Gabe said" Dean..."
Dean said" You've got the blade!"
Jack said" Stop it."
" He's the devil! Kill him!"
" Stop it!" Jack flew off, I sighed then looked at them,
" Well, great. Does that when he's scared. Way to go, 'dad'!"
Gabe said" I'll go look for him." I backed away from Lucifer, he terrifies me,
Lucifer said" I don't know understand all the hostility. You... need... me. I am a walking weapon. I know this Michael. Heck, I beat him. So how 'bout a little RESPECT?" Cas got the cuffs from Dean's bag, I backed away till I hit Sam's chest, all I wanted to do was run, as far away as I could get from Lucifer.
Cas said" In case tour innate evil overwhelms this newfound team spirit, you won't mind wearing these then, will you? You're not at full power. They should hold you."
" Slap 'em on."
Sam said" So if you're here, is the rift closed?"
" No, it's open. I left Rowena some grace. So you have... I'm thinkin'... 31 hours, give or take?"

Sam said" Hey. Listen, I'm sorry about all this."
Dean said" Are you good?"
" I'm alive. Yeah."
" Well, then you got nothing to apologize for." Dean pulled Sam into a hug then held out his arm, I grabbed his hand and he pulled me in, Sam wrapped an arm around." I thought I'd lost you, man. Hazel, you're never allowed an inch away from me." I looked at him, nodding," What are we gonna do about Lucifer?" After we parted from the hug.
" I'll handle him. I will, Dean. Let me handle him."
" Okay."
I mumbled" I have to go look for Jack, he's freaking out." I walked off, then teleported to Jack, I looked at him then ran my fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down. After a few minutes, he calmed down," Jack, whatever you decide... you're still good. You're you. You're not anyone else." He nodded and he flew us back to base camp, we went to Cas and Lucifer.
Lucifer said" Speak of the Not Devil. Son."
Jack said" It's Jack."
Cas said" Jack, talking with Lucifer, it's- it's not a good idea."
" I'm not gonna talk. I'm gonna listen."
Lucifer said" He's gonna listen."
Cas said" Jack..."
" Wow. I have been waiting for this moment for so long, I almost don't know what to say. This... this dad thing is sort of new to me. So, um... Do- Do you have any questions that you wanna ask? Don't let my status as a legend hold you back. Now just... fire away."
Jack said" Why does everyone hate you?"
" Huh. Wow, he just got right to the- right to the point. That's good. That's good. Good question. Um... So you've, uh, probably heard the stories. Right? Anything ugly happens, any evil befalls the world, it's my fault. Fake news."
Cas said" And that's not entirely tr-"
" Well, I mean, yes, I have done things that I am not entirely proud of. I have led the occasional soul to ruin. This is true. But, Jack, it's because humans are so messed up. They're- they're so willing to be led."
Jack said" My mother was human."
" Awesome lady. Incorruptible. Not like that. You know, great kisser. And, uh, lost my virginity to her. No? Too soon? I mean, the point is... humans are not perfect. They are hardwired to fall. And when they do, they need a fall guy."
Cas said" That's a vast oversimplification."
" Okay, true or false, Cas. Um, for almost, like, ever, I've been locked away in a Cage?"
" Yes."
" True! It's true. So how did I do all this evil for all these centuries, I wonder?"
Jack said" Who locked you up?"
" My dad, 'cause I told the truth. See, he loved humans so much, he couldn't see their flaws. And I told him about it, and he got mad. He got- he felt like I was... personally dumping on his masterpiece, and so he kicked me out. No time out, no go in the corner, you know, anything like that. Just... gone, banished. And yes, as Cas says, I have done some bad things. I had my reasons, and I just want the opportunity to get better. Doesn't everybody? Don't you?" Cas walked away, oh no...
I mumbled" Jack..." he nodded, and I slowly backed away, letting go of his hand, and walking away.
I saw Dean, Sam, and Cas walking towards them, I followed them,
Dean said" Hey. Hey! I told you no talking! And I told you no listening."
Jack said" Dean, he's in chains."
" His mouth isn't. Shoulda gagged him."
" No, I need to know about my powers, my family."
Cas said" Jack, we are your family. We've been protecting you. We've been honoring your mother's wishes. We're your family."
Sam said" Jack, you have no idea who Lucifer really is."
Jack said" And I never will unless I talk to him."
Dean said" Jack..."
" Dean! He's my father." This is Jack's choice, he knows the consequences and he knows the rules.