Chapter 55

Someone hit my shoulder, I groaned and rolled over away from the person, Sam said" Dean, she might kill you." Dean kept hitting my shoulder till I groaned,
I mumbled" What. What?"
Dean said" Get up, kid. How's your head?"
" Go away."
" That answers nothing."
" I hate you."
" Already knew that."
" Sammy, tell him to shut up."
Sam said" Dea-"
Dean said" Hazel, just tell us how your brain is working."
" Dean, she's obviously still weak, I guess it took a giant toll out of her to even create a wall."
" I want to hear it from her."
I said" It took a giant toll just to create bricks, it took an even bigger toll to build the wall. I'm to the point of no return strength, I don't even know if I have powers anymore." I raised my hand and attempted to move the steering wheel, I succeeded, but it burned. I hissed in pain and fell back onto the seat,
Sam said" Haz, you good?"
" They're being a bitch! Ah, Sammy, hand." Sam reached back and grabbed my hand, he checked it and there was a small burn back on the palm.
" Let's not do that again, okay?" He grabbed the first aid kit then wrapped my hand.

I woke up in a motel room,
Dean said" There's a million things with claws that go bump in the night. Once you throw in invisible, the number goes down. Afternoon delights? Really, Garth? Don't you think this place is a little, uh..."
Garth said" Uh, you want a nice hot tub after a day at the office, it's the little things. I feel sad for those brewery dudes. Spend your life beautifying the world through beer. First a partner offs himself. Now two kids get ganked by unknown freakadeek."
Sam said" According to this, Dale wasn't just a partner. He was also the brewmaster."
Dean said" Brewmaster?"
" He was widely considered a genius."
" Alright, that's it. No microbrew is worth... what was it, eight food magazine awards? Beer's not food. It's... whatever water is. Hmm. Thighslapper. Wow, that's actually awesome. Damn it, I'm not even mad anymore." Then Garth chugged the entire bottle," Wow. Party on, Garth."
Garth said" I don't even usually drink beer. It messes with my depth perception. Especially when I skinny dip. Hey, you guys want to hear a joke?"
Sam said" Listen to this. This is something interesting." Garth started laughing," Garth, are you drunk?"
" Dude, I just... drank a whole beer. Of course I'm drunk."
Dean said" Something interesting."
Sam said" Right. Uh..."
garth said" Hey, can I have some more thighslapper?"
Sam, Dean and I said" No."
Dean said" No. coffee for you, Tara Reid."
Garth said" Coffee with Kalhúa in it?"
Sam said" So, it says that Dale actually left the company two weeks before he died. Or... maybe he got pushed out 'cause he didn't want to sell. I mean, Baxter said the deal's been in the works for months."
Dean said" That would explain the widow. She's suing. Maybe Dale had a bone to pick, and he's still picking it."
Garth said" Right. So, maybe he's a Spirito Malo." Then the scanner went off,
Sam said" McAnn residence, as in Jim McAnn?"
" As in, let's hope for their sake our Spirito ain't made it out of the woods. Alright. Let's go check it."
" Uh, you two go. I'm gonna visit the widow." I covered my mouth as Dean have Sam that look, and Sam smiled cheekily.
Once Dean and Garth left, Sam stayed behind to make sure I was okay.
I said" Sam, that was cold." Sam cheekily smiled again," I'm serious, it's Dean, and Garth. That don't mix well, Sammy."
He said" I can tell. You doing okay?"
" I'm fine."
" I've told that to you. So, tell me the truth?"
" Sammy, I'm just tired, constantly. I can barely use my powers, Sam, they're all I've got."
" Hey, you're strong without your powers, Hazel."
" Yeah, maybe with a human... but with creatures, I'm just a toothpick, or a snack."
" You know Dean and I wouldn't let anything happen to you, right?"
" Yeah, I know."
" Good, stay in, call if I need ya." I nodded and he walked out, I laid back and stared at the ceiling then closed my eyes and focused on the meadow.
I appeared there and focused on my powers, I sat on my knees and closed my eyes. Strength started to flow through me, I stayed focused for as long as I could before I had to open my eyes and I was back in the motel room. Nope, do not fall asleep! Do not fall asleep!

Once Garth came back, he put a passed out man in the hot tub, then he went outside and done yoga... I don't really know and quite frankly don't want to know either. Sam and Dean came in then saw him,
Sam said" Garth? Where's Baxter?" Garth pointed to the tub,
He said" Dude's a lot heavier than he looks, FYI. But here. Thought you might want this back."
Dean said" You have the CEO of the douchiest microbrew in the US gagged in your hot tub? You really think that's gonna end well?"
" I'm not feeling the love."
Sam said" Alright. Shojo. Uh, let's see what we can see."
" What's Shojo?"
I said" A Japanese booze monster." Dean glared at me, I smirked proudly.
" I guess that would explain why you got to be drunk to see it. Very poetic. Ooh. Creepy."
Sam said" Okay. So, a shojo is said to roam where there's lots of alcohol. There's lore saying that, back in the old day, if you were plastered enough, you could see one skulking around the breweries in Japan."
Dean said" Yeah, but why is this one shredding Brewers' kids?"
" Apparently, you can harness the will of a shojo with the right spell box. Then you basically have an attack dog that you can sic on whatever sort of personal revenge mission you want."
" So Dale nabs one to punish his pals."
" Send the bottle, sooner or later it's popped open. Then you have a Shojo that will do whatever Dale compelled it to do right here on the box."
Garth said" Wait. Except it's not killing the people that screwed him over."
" Well, Dale's widow said the company was his baby. So, if he really wanted his friends to feel what he felt..."
Dean said" He would take theirs. Well, their kids. Jim's, Anyways."
" And Baxter was the godfather."
" Alright, skip to how do we gank it?"
" Good news. It is killable."
" But?"
" But Only with a samurai sword consecrated with a shinto blessing."
" Well... that's not a silver lining. The shojo already cleaned the house, right? I mean, Marie's the last target standing, so... i'll hit the pawn shops and, uh, look for the sword. You babysit Marie."
Garth said" Yikes. Sorry." The EMF was going off,
" Don't worry about it."
" Unless I've got nothing to be sorry for."
" Garth."
Sam and I said" What's he talking about?"
Garth said" I'm concerned that Bobby might be haunting you. I brought it up to Dean, and he shot me down."
Dean said" Garth! Leave it alone."
Sam said" It's okay."
" No, it's far from okay."
" I've already tried contacting Bobby. When that beer disappeared, I pulled out a talking board."
" Without me?"
" You know, I figured, why drag you in... when it's something I could just put to bed myself."
" And?"
" And if he was there, I'd have told you." Then Baxter was groaning,
" Talk about this later. You follow Marie. Let me borrow your keys."

Sam went to a pub,
He said" Remember-"
I said" I know. If I see you come out, high tail it, you can't drive when you come out."
" Okay, smart ass."
" I'm fighting this thing."
" You can't see it."
" I know what beer is, Sammy. And you can't say anything because I'm pretty sure You and Dean have been alcoholics since you were like 17." Sam shrugged then got out, I waited for him.
Once I saw him come out, he was rushing, then Dean called,
Dean said" High tail brewery. Don't get too drunk. Sam'll kill me." Then he hung up, I sighed then teleported and got a beer, I drank it fast then teleported to the brewery. I blinked a few times as the beer settled into my system. Then I ran in,
I heard Sam say" Yeah. I'm skunked. Just... fire exit on three. Alright?" Then I heard a door slam," Okay. So much for that." Then I heard Sam being slammed into a wall, I teleported in there just as Dean got in there.
Dean said" Get back!" Dean swung into nothing then the sword was knocked out of his hands. Then the sword came back to him, Bobby is definitely haunting us. Sam woke up, oh great," Where is it?!"
" S-Swing right! My right. 3:00, Dean! 6:00!" I ran to Dean and made the sword come to my hand, then I stabbed the Shojo. Then it appeared normally and died, Dean picked up the sword,
" You okay?"
The guy said" I'm alive? Yeah."
" Sam?"
Sam said" Yeah."
" Where's Garth?"
Guy said" Well, he's- he's over this way."
" Could you go get him?"
" Alright." Sam and I followed the guy and found Garth,
Garth said" What'd I miss?" I shook my head and walked to him,
I said" Come on, Garthy."

Once I woke up,
Dean said" We're regular people about something for once. Alright. Well, you want to grab some brunch and some brews?"
Sam said" Ugh, no. I'm so hungover. Let's just hit the road. I'm not getting Hazel."
" Alright." I heard Dean walk over to me and lift me up," She's gonna sleep that beer off, isn't she?"
" Yeah, definitely." I was put in the backseat, then I started falling back to sleep again,
" Hang on." I opened one of my eyes and Sam looked at me, he smiled a bit then nodded. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.