Chapter 60

S10E1
———————————————————
Dean disappeared, that asshole Crowley... he better hope Sam can stop me, now I'm on a whole other level of extremely pissed off.
Sam's arm is now in a sling, we were reading lore books about demonic possession. My head tilted as I started nodding off into sleep, I closed my eyes, dozing off.
I woke up when Sam gently shook my shoulder, He whispered" Come on, go to bed, you'll hurt yourself even more if you sleep at the table."
I mumbled" Leave me alone."
" Hazel, go to bed."
" No, I'm fine here." He sighed,
" Please? Hazel, it's not good for you to sleep at the table when you nearly broke your spine."
" It's not good to become an alcoholic, but we both have done that before and I'm underage."
" Good point, bed. Go." I got up, wincing a bit as my back stung," pain pills?"
" Pain pills." He handed me two of them and I swallowed them quickly, I kissed his cheek then walked to my room. I laid down and fell asleep almost instantly.

The room was spinning, I was searching frantically for Sam or Dean, but I couldn't see them. I screamed for them but heard nothing, then I saw the walls painted in blood, I froze and stared at the blood, too afraid to even look down. The room wouldn't stop spinning and spinning, it was getting faster and faster. I screamed and held my head, then I heard evil laughter, I didn't turn towards it, I was too afraid to even move. Then I turned and saw Sam and Dean's bodies, mangled to shreds and their hearts pulled from them. Blood was all that I could see, I screamed then crashed to the ground, I screamed and screamed then started sobbing...

I jolted up, screaming my head off, sobs breaking through, Sam ran into my room and to me, he got next to me and wrapped his arm around me.
He said" Hey, hey, hey. Shh, shh, shh, you're alright. You're alright." I dug my face into his shoulder," Was it the spinning room again?" I nodded weakly," You're okay, Hazel. I've got you, I've got you." I relaxed against him, slowly falling back to sleep, due to his comforting scent and the fact, he always knows how to get me asleep even when I'm too hyper.

I woke up to Sam saying" Hey, a case, wanna come with me?"
I mumbled" I'll meet you there."
" You know you're not strong enough to teleport yet, come on."
" Why not?"
" You know why, Hazel, come on, you've been in here way too long. Let's go." I got up, and grabbed a bag then stuffed it with clothes and weapons before walking to follow Sam.

So the case was on Dean... He's a fucking demon! Once Sam came out of the gas station, he had a phone.
I heard Crowley say" You're dead."
Sam said" Nope. Just using a dead man's phone."
" Moose. Took you long enough. Your brother and I were beginning to wonder if you'd hit another dog. You know?"
" My brother is dead, Crowley. I know you have some freaking demon parading around in his meatsuit, and trust me, you are gonna pay for that."
" Moose. Moose. I'm afraid you haven't allowed yourself to dream quite big enough here. Your brother is very much alive, courtesy of the mark. And the only demonized soul inside of Dean is his and his only. Wee bit more twisted, a little more mangled beyond human recognition, but, I can assure you, all his. There, now. Feel better?"
" And the, uh, abaddon supporters you've been sending to kill my brother, how does Dean feel about that double cross?"
" If that's what you think is happening, then you're more out of your depths than I thought."
" I don't know how you did this, what kind of... black magic stunt you pulled, but hear me I will save my brother or die trying."
" You know what tickles me about all this? It's what's really eating you up. You don't care that he's a demon. Heck, you've been a demon. We've all been demons. No, it's that he's with me and he's having the time of his life. You can't stand the fact that he's mine."
" He's not your pet."
" My pet? He's my best friend, my partner in crime. They'll write songs about us, graphic novels. The misadventures of Growley and Squirrel. Dean Winchester completes me, and that's what makes you lose your chickens."
" I am going to find you, I am going to save my brother, and then I'm going to kill you dead."
" Well, that's the operative phrase, isn't it? Find you. Good luck with that." I looked at the phone tracker, we got him, He hung up and Sam looked at the phone. Then he pressed the button and we found where they were. I looked at Sam, let's go get our brother.
The car started faltering, I looked at Sam as he got us off the road and he went to get out. I grabbed his shoulder,
He said" Stay in the car." He moved my hand and got out, I saw another car pulling up. I gulped then got out, there's no way I'm letting Sam out there by himself. I stood in front of Sam, I'm smaller but way stronger, and I don't care if I die. I'd rather it be me than Sam for sure.
Sam said" Hey." As a man walked towards the car,
A man said" Need some help?"
" Uh... Yeah. I-I think so. It just died on me."
" Out here?"
" Yeah." I stayed in front of Sam as he continued to move,
" Your ride really has it out for you, huh?"
" I guess so."
" Give you a hand with that?"
" Yeah. Yeah, I'd appreciate it." The guy opened the hood,
" Uh... these new cars and their computerized brains, huh? One zero out of place, and the whole thing just goes kaput." Sam why are you being so naive, we know what's out there, we're Winchesters." Well, right there. There's your problem."
" What the hell is that?" I got my hand ready, oh hell no.
" Well, that's a kill switch. This here is the remote." Sam went for his gun, I pushed the guy back with my powers, I growled and held him but he broke through it and knocked me out, I hit the ground then heard Sam hit the ground. I passed out.

I was placed in a chair, then zip ties were around my ankles, I honed in on everything. The bag over my head was taken off,
The man said" There you go. You good, partners?" I was back to back with Sam," How's that chicken wing?"
Sam said" Who are you?"
" First time I broke my arm, my older brother, Davey, had me riding on the handles of his three speed. Decided to pop us a wheelie, look real fancy for all the little pretties outside the DQ. Well. We were looking mighty good for a little bit. And then, whoop! Ass end over teakettle, boy. Hurt like a son of a bitch. You're Sam Winchester and Hazel Winchester. I think we all can agree on that. And your older brother, Dean, well... he and I, we go way back."
" You're a hunter?"
" Sure. Yeah. We can go with that. Hunting your brother counts, right?"
" I wouldn't do that."
" Yeah."
" Trust me. Look, buddy, I-I don't know who you are, alright? I don't know what you want or what my brother did, but if you got any sense I suggest you turn tail and run back to that army recruiting ad that spit you out in the first place. He's a monster."
" Well, he was. Yeah, he was... many, many moons ago. But now he's prey. And I'm the monster now." I clenched my jaw, I want to rip him to shreds and feed him to the bears.
Then the asshole called Dean from Sam's phone,
Dean said" I left you an open tab at the bar. Knock yourself out."
The guy said" Well, hell, I just may take you up on that."
" And who is this?"
" Me? Well, I'm karma, brother."
" On my brother's phone?"
" On your brother's phone."
" Is he dead?"
" No. Not yet. And as long as you show up where I tell you to show up, your brother and sister will be just fine."
" And How do I know they're still alive?"
" Speak." He punched Sam, Sam groaned, I lashed out instantly, whimpering in pain." Proof of life."
Sam and I said" Dean!"
" Got a pen?" My mind clouded with anger and all I could even hear was Sam's heartbeat. We know Dean's not gonna show, he's a demon, he told us to let him go, he's probably saying of it's our problem now. I know that asshole in and out, I know his brain and demon or not, I know him.
And he's a man of his words.