Chapter 101

I was shaking my head at Dean as he made PB&J, Sam walked in,
Sam said" PB&J for breakfast? Strong work."
Dean said" Yep."
" You want a beer with that?"
" I'm cool?"
" Come on. Live a little. Here."
" What's going on with you?"
I said" I'd like to know that too."
Sam said" What do you mean? Anyway, check this out. I think I found something. Three days ago, kid named Shawn Raider was found wandering on the side of the road near Grand Junction, Colorado, bleeding from the head. Best friend was missing. And get this- only word he said? Monster."
Dean said" Okay. Well, that sounds like something."
" Yeah. So I thought we'd check it out, you and me."
" What about Jack?" I groaned and dropped my head,
" He's, uh, he's catching up on all my old fantasy dvds. Red Sonia, Beast Master, uh, Beast Master II. You know the one with the time traveling ferrets."
" Yeah. Wow how you ever got laid, I'll never know."
" Yeah, tell me about it. So I was thinking we'd leave Jack behind."
" Really?"
" Yeah. We'll put up some extra warding. He'll be fine. I mean, when's the last time we worked a case, just you and me?"
" It's been a while."
" Exactly. So?" Dean agreed, I raised my hands," And Hazel can pop in here and there when we need her too."
I said" You know what, screw you both." I took both their beers," And you're not drinking beer with or for breakfast."
Both of them mumbled" Protective little sister." I smiled,
" You know it! Freakin' deal." I took a sip of beer,
Dean said" No beer for breakfast, my ass."
" Try it and I make beer taste like sewage. Ask Sam, I've done it."
" Hmm?"
Sam said" She has, it sucked, don't try her. Please."
" We're afraid of our little sister, what is wrong with us?"
" We're sane... for once."
" She's like what... 5'0..." I clicked my tongue," Okay... I'm not gonna try her, we know you're 5'5, don't worry." I smiled then gave their beers back,
I said" Still screw you, but... I'm the insane sibling."

Once they left, I put myself on make sure Jack eats at least 2 meals, he was chest deep in fictional movies. I teleported to Sam, I saw Dean on the floor, passed out,
Sam said" Great." I laughed, then Sam looked at me,
I said" Come on, you know you find this funny, just a little bit." Sam smiled then went to get ready," I have to go make sure Jack ate, because he's chest deep in fiction movies, thank you very much."
" Sorry, Hazel."
" Ugh, I'm with Dean, how did you ever get laid?" He chuckled and shrugged, I smiled then teleported back to Jack." Jack, did you eat?" Jack nodded, staring at the screen, I smiled a bit then laughed before walking out.

I teleported to Dean when I felt he was awake, like... zombie hangover awake. Sam walked to him,
Sam said" Hangover raid on the continental breakfast?"
Dean said" Shh."
" What?"
" First of all, it's complimentary. Second of all, what happened to you being nice to me?" Then Sam gave Dean a bottle of whiskey, I laughed then shook my head," You are forgiven." I teleported back to the bunker.

I felt something was wrong, Sam was in distress, I couldn't sense Dean.
I said" Jack, I'll be right back, stay here." I teleported to Sam and saw Dean, not breathing..." What happened?!"
Sam said" He tried to go figure out where the the doc hid the bodies and he's not waking up- waking up, and I stabbed him with the second shot, and it's not working."
" What do you mean it's not working?!"
" He's not waking up..." My back hit the wall, I moved my hand through my hair... what the hell are we going to do?" Get back to Jack, I'll be fine."
" Sam... what if he doesn't-"
" He will, don't worry, get back to Jack, I'll call you."
" Okay, okay." I teleported back to Jack, he looked at me,
Jack said" What's wrong?"
" Nothing, it's nothing. They're fine, Dean's just being an idiot." I gulped then stared at the screen, laying my head on Jack's shoulder.

I felt Dean's presence, I teleported into the impala and hugged his neck instantly.
I mumbled" Never do that again."
Dean said" Sorry?"
" Forgiven." I sat back and laid my head on the seat,
" How's-"
" Head deep in fictional crap movies, I despise our brother. I'm going to sleep." He nodded, I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.