Chapter 103

Sam and Dean went to meet a demon while I was asleep, and now they're going on a damn heist for the demon to get the rest of a locator spell to find Jack, I was on call with them,
Sam said" Any thoughts?"
I said" Don't get dead, okay? Either of you."
Dean said" We won't."
" I'm serious, Dean. Don't get dead."
" We'll be fine. These things work out of us all the time."
" Oh, thanks for the sarcasm, not making my nerves any better!"
Sam said" Hazel, we've got this. Don't worry, relax.. please? You're too weak to have a panic attack because of us."
" I'm kicking both your asses when you get back."
" Yeah, you can do that. Go back to sleep, I can tell by the way your words are slurred slightly together you're exhausted."
" Yep." I hung up, falling back to sleep instantly, what am I gonna do about my powers? I can't help Jack... I can't help Sam or Dean... what the hell am I gonna do?

I woke up, I jumped up, walking to my mirror and grabbing a knife, I really shouldn't do this.. but I need to find Jack and help him. I cut a tiny slash on my neck, then closed my eyes and focused all I could, I appeared in the meadow and then saw Jack appear, he physically looked okay.
He said" What's happening? Hazel?"
I said" It's okay... are you okay?"
" I'm okay, Hazel."
" You-You really shouldn't have done that, Jack, it was dangerous."
" For who?"
" For you, Jack... people are looking for you, and they aren't like us. They don't want to be nice, they want to control you... I-I..." Everything went dizzy and I started to fall,
" Hazel?!" He tried to move towards me but couldn't," Hazel!" Then everything went black...
I woke up to myself being lifted and shaken awake, I opened my eyes, instantly seeing the worried but relieved faces of my brothers. I sighed then my head fell back, Sam held my head up and caught me in his arms once Dean decided to let go of me.
Dean said" What happened?"
I mumbled" I-I got in-in contact... with-with Jack..." I breathed heavily, slumping into Sam," He's okay."
" Didn't we tell you not to do that again?"
" I-I had to...De, h-he's a g-good kid. N-No one sh-should control h-him."
" At least, you could've waited until we were back."
" Y-You would've stopped me. I'm so tired." My eyes started to drift shut as Sam readjusted me in his arms and laid me on my bed.
" Sleep well, Hazel." I felt Dean and Sam kiss my head before walking out and shutting the door. I fell asleep instantly, well... at least I'm not dead... not yet.

——————————————————
S13E9 The Bad Place
——————————————————
They got a lead on Jack, but I couldn't believe it... Jack would never kill someone.
Once we got there, they went to talk to the witness, while I stuck out in the impala. I closed my eyes, focusing on the power, He's close... but I don't think that this was him.

Dean got in, he said" Hey." Sam was reading about Dreamwalkers,
Sam said" Thanks. So the lore on dreamwalking is pretty inconsistent. Uh, there are stories about it across numerous Native Amer-"
" Sam, we gonna talk about it?"
" What?"
" You saw that painting."
" Yeah."
" And? Well, it looks like Jack gave up on us and he's looking for daddy."
" Dean, we don't know that."
" Don't we? A guy is dead. Look, I hate this, too, but we've gotta be prepared."
" To kill him."
" Look, this isn't an I told you so. Okay? I mean... I actually like the kid. I do. But, I mean, we're in worst case scenario land here."
" Yeah, but, Dean, we need more information."
" I mean... we gotta figure out what Jack wanted, how- how dreamwalking even works."
" Okay, well, then let's go to a reservation. Let's talk to a-a chief or a tribal leader."
" Or we talk to a dreamwalker. I hacked into Derek's email. He's been corresponding with another dreamwalker for months, a named Kaia Nieves. He had been trying to coach her to teach her to control her powers."
" Alright. Where is she?"
I said" You're not gonna kill him."
" Hazel..."
" I won't let you."
" Hazel, listen to me, he killed someone-"
" No, he didn't. Did you not see his reaction to killing that security guard in Dodge, huh? He was shattered, completely, and I know what that feels like... so I know he wouldn't have done it again."
" Look, I know you-"
" I killed someone when I was 8, Sam knew about it... he swore not to tell you ever." Dean looked at Sam, Sam looked down then nodded," He was an innocent man possessed by a demon, I-I couldn't control... then I killed him... I denied it for so long, I kept it in for so long..."
" That was self defense..."
" I could have easily exorcised him... I knew the words... but I didn't, I killed him, cold hearted. That Demon got into my head and made me do what I had to do... but I could have controlled, but I didn't... I didn't even know what I had did... so, yeah, Jack killed someone on accident... but he wouldn't do it again."
" Okay... look, we'll figure this out.. but if one thing leads to another."
" Fine... whatever."