Chapter 53

I woke up, I blinked a few times and saw I was in a hospital, I sat up quick and felt dizzy.
I said" Sam? Dean? Bobby?" A few nurses ran into the room, I got scared and started to try and get up.
A nurse said" Don't do that, sweetie. You're in the hospital."
" Where's my brothers and Uncle?"
" I'll go get them, okay? Stay right here, don't move a muscle." The nurses checked me then walked along with her.
Soon, I saw Dean and Sam, but no Bobby, I looked at them. Dean walked to me and hugged me tightly, instantly I was calm. Dean eventually let go of me and Sam hugged me just as tight,
I said" What happened? You guys never hug me that- Dean, was I dead?" Dean looked down, then so did Sam," Sammy, was I dead?"
Sam said" For a minute, they revived you, you were in a coma, you woke up. How'd you wake up?"
" Half Angel, Half Demon. Kick start. Where's Bobby?" Dean looked up, then looked at Sam,
" He got shot, the bullet didn't burst. He's in a coma."
" Who shot him?"
" Leviathan."
Dean said" I'm gonna go sign you out, okay?" I nodded, Sam sat on the bed, and rubbed my knee.
" We thought we were gonna loose you, even the doctors thought you were long gone. Hazel, there was so much blood. How did you even manage to stay alive?"
I said" I don't know. I was... fighting then I was slammed into a cart, and I felt burning.."
" You were seizing, we took out the others fast and ran to you, your nose and ears were bleeding, blood on your mouth, it was honestly terrifying. We got you to stop then I lifted you back and we met with Bobby and got out of there. Then once driving, we saw Bobby was shot, and Dean called Trauma, and... they took you both away, you weren't breathing. Dean and I were looking between you and Bobby, and then... they stabilized him, but you weren't breathing... they done CPR, anything they could, and you started breathing again. Then they took you off and took Bobby, Dean and I split to watch after you two."
" I don't remember anything. Ah, my head hurts."
" Take it easy. We're not going anywhere."
Dean came back in with the release form, and then a nurse came and took out the IV's in my arms.
Once I was dressed, I nearly fell again, Sam caught me by my stomach. He sat me on the bed and put on my shoes, then lifted me up.
Sam whispered" Taking it easy means no walking alone. Okay?" I nodded against his shoulder, then wrapped my arms around him.

Sam and I were watching Bobby, Dean had went off to talk to some guy, while I was asleep. We saw Dean, he walked to us,
Sam said" What did that guy want?"
Dean said" Uh, nothing. Just some insurance mook. Dick Roman was out there."
" What? What happened?"
" Nothing... for now. It was just a friggin' staring contest. That was about it. What's the update?"
" The swelling's down a little. They took him off sedation. Apparently, he- he started fighting his tube. So they pulled them out, and he's breathing on his own."
" That's good, right? Is that good?"
" Yeah. Well, doctor said best case scenario."
" Alright, so when they gonna take the bullet out?"
" Dean, t-they're not even- they're not even gonna try that, not yet."
" What does that mean?"
" The word's abrading, I think."
" English."
" Cutting out the dead brain tissue. That's if the doctor even thinks it's worth the risk. Can I talk to you?" Sam lifted me up again, and walked off, Dean following,
" What? Talk about what?"
" You know what?"
" No, we're not gonna have that conversation."
" Oh, we need to."
" He's not gonna die."
" He might."
" Sam."
" Dean, listen- we need to brace ourselves."
" Why?"
" Because it's real."
" What do you want to do? You want to hug and- and say we made it through it when dad died? We've been through enough." Dean walked out, Sam sat down and put me next to him, Sam grabbed his hand and pressed down. As much as I want this to not be real, I know it is. I started falling asleep again, I tugged at Sam's arm and he moved his arm, I laid my head on his side and closed my eyes, falling asleep.
I woke up and saw Dean and Sam were with Bobby, and Bobby was awake. I ran to them, Bobby wrote some numbers on Sam's hand, he was breathing heavily.
Bobby whispered" Idjits." Then he started flatlining,
Dean said" Bobby? Hey!" Everything seemed to be in slow motion. We were pushed out, I turned as quickly as I could and buried my face in Dean's chest.
———————————————————
S7E14... Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie.
———————————————————
I met up with Sam and Dean after taking off for a while... they weren't exactly happy about it... but when have I ever cared what they think? Never. They sure enough wasn't happy when I came back with a stitched collarbone... Vampire attack gone wrong.
Sam and I were leaning against a car, the booth phone rang and Dean answered it.
Dean said" Ye- I am the eggman. Seriously, Frank, pay phones? I mean, come on. I'm getting the clap off this thing just touching it. Fred Savage? Really? Yeah, no, I know, big mouths are everything. Uh, well, since you asked, some actual intel on the Dick Roman guy would be nice. Fine. Alright. Yeah, good looking out." He walked out to us," I hope he finds something quick. This whole protocol Du Jour thing's really creeping my cheese."
Sam said" So we got Dick on Dick?"
" That's a vivid way of putting it. You find anything on Wonder Woman?"
" No. and there probably won't be. They are definitely gone. But I might have found something over in Kansas."
" Alright, well, let's do it. But, uh, a few simple rules, okay? No babies. In fact, no baby mamas. No bars. No booze- no hot chicks of any kind."
" Wait, wait, wait. Did you just say-"
" Hey. You spawn monster baby, see how quick you want to dive back in the pool." I looked at Sam, he followed him and I followed him.
Once we were driving,
I said" What about guys?"
Dean said" Hazel... any guy except us two ever get near you, they are dead in less than a second."
" Sam, how many times do you think I'll push that?"
" Sam, don't answer that."
Sam said" Probably over 10, till Dean and I realize we can't control you and you're a mini Dean."
" Hey! I'm not gonna be a whore like Dean." Dean looked at me," Oh, come on! You know you're a manwhore, just suck it up." Sam smiled a bit while looking between Dean and I, Dean sighed then ignored me and focused on driving." Can't ignore me, brother, that's my best ability."
" Haz, baby girl, you're hilarious." Dean glanced at Sam,
" Can I go find leads of my own?"
Both of them said" No."
" Trust, gotta love it. Come on, seriously, I am a demoangel..."
Dean said" What was that?"
" Me trying to be smart, which didn't work out so well... I'm gonna stick with demonic angel, and I'm freakin' awesome. So, I think that I can take care of myself, I've done it before, it's no different than a few years ago."
" Yeah, well... you aren't going anywhere."
" Dean, you've gotta understand I'm growing up, and I'm gonna have to leave the coop eventually."
" Not as I'm alive."
" Do you really want me to say what I'm thinking?"
" No. But you already got jumped by Vamps, I think you can take a little break from on your own."
" Oh, come on! I sewed it up, I'll be fine in a week or two."
" Well, till then you're off duty, taking a vacation."
" This is unfair!"
" Well, too bad." I huffed then slumped in the seat, I stared out the window." Hazel, it's for your own good, you don't heal that fast, not like you used to, anyways. You've gotta understand that I'm trying to protect you."
" Dean, you don't have to protect me, I'm very capable of taking care of myself, I've done it before and before I die, I'll probably do it again."
" Why are you always being a little bitch about what happened years ago?"
Sam said" Dean." I looked at Dean, then made the car drive faster, and faster and faster." Hazel, stop the car, stop the car!" I didn't slow down at all, I don't care," Hazel, baby girl, stop the car, please. You know he didn't mean it, you know that."
" Maybe I did mean it, she's always bringing up the past."
" Dean, shut up. She's not in the mood to deal with you right now."
" Why? She always wants to protect us, act like she's the older sibling, but the next second she's gone trying to be the hero she'll never be."
" Dean, shut up before she kills us! Hazel, baby girl, look at me. Look at me, Haz." I looked at him," Breathe, Hazel, calm down. Dean doesn't mean a word he's saying. He's just scared and we both know how he acts when he's scared." I calmed down after staring into his eyes for a few minutes, he rubbed my hair calmingly. I closed my eyes and leaned forward, starting to fall asleep, but I grabbed Sam's shirt and kept it locked in my grip before drifting off.