I sighed deeply, "I'm so tired of crying, let's change the topic. Anyway, I have something to tell you," I said then I wiped my tears.

"Captain Luttrell is not a captain anymore," I smiled. "He's a king already. That's great, right? Here's more, Felix became the Captain of the Aces, and...

I became the Vice Captain."

I lied down again, "Steve married Mira last month, and they're having a baby already. My former rival is going to be a father now," I laughed.

"Ethan and Alyssa confessed their love from each other, and now, they're in a relationship. Felix and Yva still kept on arguing and fighting, I think they'll fall in love with each other soon."

"Your brother, Aice, I don't know about him, he just keep on disappearing and appearing whenever he wants, along with captain Langston. But I think your brother met someone, a girl, from the kingdom of assassins, but they hate each other so much," I laughed.

"And oh yes, of course! Before I forgot, all of the kingdoms, including the kingdom of darkness, decided to make another kingdom where all of them are together. No criticisms and no belittling, just fair and equal. That kingdom is called Kingdom X. I don't know why they named it like that, but now, we're all living inside the Kingdom X."

"All of that happened because of you, Yui. You fulfilled your mission, you defeated all of the demons and you made our world a wonderful place to live in. You even made equality happened."

"5 years had passed, and everyone still remembers you, Yui, the one who saved the world from the darkness. You're always in our heart, in my heart."

I smiled then I sat down and kissed her tombstone.

RIP
Yui Akumu
Year 2741 - 3059
The death who brought life to the world

"I'll visit you again tomorrow, Yui. I love you," I said then I stood up and started walking away.

As I was walking in the crowd, someone called me, "BIG BROTHER!"

"Snezana, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing, I also visited Yui, and when I was about to leave, I saw you so I waited," she said.

"So, how was your captain life?" I asked. She became a captain of the 5th squad called the Dawn, and she's still having a hard time to find members for her squad, because she's strict and picky.

"Ugh! Stop mentioning that, big brother. I'm having a headache. I never knew being a captain is this hard," she said.

"Yeah, that's why you have your Vice Captain to help you," I laughed.

"Tss, you know how I hated guys, well except for you, and I can't really accept that a guy like him became my squad's vice captain, argh!" she said.

"Why did you let him be your vice captain then?"

"Hmm, well, because he's pretty strong and skilled that's why even though I hate him, I still made him the Vice Captain. Of course, you need to set aside your personal opinions and feelings when it comes to your squad's development," she said.

"That's right. You really are intelligent like me," I smirked.

"Blah, blah, blah, big bro. I'm smarter than you," she said then she crossed her arms.

I just laughed softly.

"Oh, I want that! Wait up, big brother. I'll just buy an ice cream," she said so I waited beside her.

As I was waiting for Snezana, I saw someone eating a candy apple, she's wearing a long red cape and I saw the wind blew her hair gently and it was color black.