Acknowledgement

Well, it is what it is...

This book started 23rd of March 2019 and ended 4th of June 2020.

I hope all the effort in writing this book is worth it to you guys and i hope you all enjoy it.

All thanks to God and thanks to you guys, your votes and comments kept me going. It means a lot to me.

Sometimes I won't feel like writing but when I see comments from previous chapters, it boosts my vibe and inspiration, then I start writing again.

To my VIP readers, TEAMTOCHA... kudos to you guys

Once again, thanks a lot to you all, for reading and following my book.

Kindly nominate my book to any book competition if you believe it's worth it.

***

If you've not read my first book DEPTH OF PAIN, kindly do so now because I'm writing the sequel to the book THE FATE BESTOWED.

You can read THE FATE BESTOWED without reading DEPTH OF PAIN cos it has different plots and you'll still understand it. But I want you to explore your fantasy, read DEPTH OF PAIN so you can understand it sequel much more better.

DEPTH OF PAIN: Nigerian romance, this book is about a young girl who lost everything at a young age but met a cute American boy in her school, things got rosy but everything ended in a swift for her, try reading to know if she'll get back on her feet again.

*THE FATE BESTOWED: chickLit/Romance, this book is about the decendant from the book DEPTH OF PAIN, the Wellington twins, remember them?

Also, my other books...

*DAUGHTER OF STRIFE : historical fiction, this book is not in a 20th century setting, it's a story that happened a thousand years ago which I imagined in my head. It's 100% fictitious and You'll love it

*THE SAINT & THE DEVIL: mystery/ thriller, this book is about a character who has two different soul but one body, the first soul is literally a saint, the second is literally a devil, you have to read to understand.

So kindly follow me for a follow back @liza_georgina.

You've all gotten a free ticket for a trip to my very beating heart.

🧡💖🧡