SIX👑

"Are you okay?" Alia asked worriedly as I tried to ease my breath. I won't deny I just got a shocker.

"You_ own this company?" I asked as I stared at her in shock.

"Yes Ochanya, what do you think AWC stands for?" She asked and it dawned on me.

"Alia Williams cosmetics" I said and knocked myself on the head for discovering that just now.

"I'm sorry Alia, I thought you only work here" I apologized, clearly still shocked a twenty-one-year-old could be this wealthy.

And here I am, I got raped just because of ten thousand naira. Isn't God wonderful?

"It's fine Ochanya, I actually enjoyed what just happen, you thinking I work here" she said and laughed.

"I'm such a dummy!" I said with an embarrassed chuckle.

"Yes, you are" She said as we got out of the company.

"Can't you at least pacify me by saying no, you are not?"

"Sorry, I like telling the truth" she said and we both laughed, I think we'll make good friends.

She took me to a boutique, maybe not a boutique cos it's quite big to be called a boutique, I'd rather call it a shopping mall.
She told me to pick the choice of clothes I want and try them.

"But Alia, how do I repay your kindness towards me?" I said as I got emotional, I really don't know why she took an interest in me and decided to help me.

"You can repay me by doing as I say, now pick the clothes you like and go try them on, I need to pick a call but that will be in the car, I can't talk here, I'll be right back" she said and walked out. I smiled, her looks and her personality are great.
I turned back and walk around looking at each clothes with their price tags, I don't want clothes that can cost a fortune.
I saw a black gown and stared at it, it looks great but it's a little skimpy like the one I'm wearing.

Back in the village, father always make us wear skirts or wrappers below our kneels since we are all girls, he wanted to set an example.

"That'll suit you" I heard a deep masculine voice that made me turn swiftly.
A heavy clot passed through my throat down my chest. A very fair guy walked towards me, though he has the looks of a girl, he's very pretty for a guy, his hair is his hair cut is looking really good and his beards? Oh my God!

He shot me a charming smile showcasing his deep dimples and beautiful set of teeth.

"W_what?" I struggled to say, not wanting to only stare at him and make him think I'm deaf and dumb.

"I said it will suit you, anyways I'm Leonard" he said.

"Leonard" I repeated as I stared at him as if I just saw an angel fall from heaven. He smirked, he surely knows he's having an effect on me. I snapped back to my senses.

"Yeah... Okay, Leonard, you say?" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah, Leonard so what's your name?" He asked.

"Ochanya" I said

"Oc_ sorry I didn't get you" he said.

"Just call me Rita, it's my middle name tho" I said clearly embarrassed my name is another problem of mine, everyone finds it hard to pronounce. He smiled.

"No, just call it again, a little bit slower so I can get it" he said.

"O-chan-ya" I said slowly and he called after me.

"Ochanya, hmmmm... That doesn't sound like Igbo, it's neither Hausa or Yoruba, which tribe are you from?" He asked

"Idoma" I replied

"Wow, that's nice, I'm from Igbo tribe" he said.

"Nice to meet you Leonard" I said with a smile.

"My pleasure, chose the black gown, trust me you'll love it" he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"You're welcome, I have to go now, I hope we meet again" he said.

"Alright, sure" I said as I shot him a small smile, he slowly turned as he gave me a charming wink and walked away. He's such a handsome guy, well all fair people are just always pretty.

"So have you chosen what you want?" I heard Alia's voice.

"Yeah I'll just go try them out" I replied and she stared at me before glancing at my face and the clothes I'm holding repeatedly

"Ochanya" she said softly. "You are holding just three clothes and that can't make a luggage not to mention a closet" she said calmly. "Pick as many clothes as you can, please"

"I'm sorry Alia, just that the clothes here are too expensive and that's why I'm trying to pick the inexpensive ones" I said softly, feeling sad that I'm frustrating her even though she isn't showing it.

"Ochanya!" She called. "I'm paying for them not you, Pick any cloth, expensive or not! You know what, don't worry" she said and pack whole clothes on the hanger and gave them to me.

"Go try them on" she said and walked towards a waiting sit and sat. Not wanting to add to her frustration, I hurried to the changing room and wore the clothes one by one then I'd go out to show it to her. She'd give me a thumbs up if it's good and a thumbs down if it doesn't fit.

After what felt like years, we finished shopping and it was packed in a big shopping bag. I made sure, I took the cloth Leonard said would suit me, I think that will be my favorite.

I didn't buy just clothes, I bought some heels I don't think I will ever be able to wear, I bought some sneakers and sandals as well.

"Alia, I think we should return the high heels" I said

"Why?" she said as she typed away on her phone.

"I've never worn heels before" I wailed and she looked up at me in a swift.

"What?" she asked clearly shocked

"Yeah, because I'm too tall" I said and her eyes widened the more.

"Whaaat?" she exclaimed and I got confused why does she keep saying  what

"You are probably 5'8 and you call that tall?" She asked.

"So... So y_ you mean I'm not tall?" I asked.

"No, that's not what I meant, what I'm trying to say is that you are not as tall as you claiming to be, you are tall but your height is moderate and it suits you" she said

"Really?" I said excitedly, happy that she complimented my height, I've always thought I was too tall.

"Yeah, really so we are keeping the heels" she replied.

"Definitely" I said happily as I grinned like an idiot.

No comments!!!! Why???😭😭😭

Maybe I should just pull down the book😖