TWENTY👑

Song of the chapter: thinking out loud by edsheeran

Tobi Daramola

Even though I run the biggest gym in Nigeria, I can't help but have my eyes only on one woman .

Alia Williams.

Five years ago, I got a call from the famous Alia Williams, saying she needs a personal fitness trainer cos she's putting on weight and her boyfriend likes slim girls. I could have sent one of my employees, but i decided to go myself.

I've always had a crush on her, when she striked a deal with me to be her personal fitness instructor. I grabbed the opportunity before it slipped my hands. I'm just has rich as she is and I'm ladies man too. I'm flooded with girls but I can't help but think they are after my money.

I'm from Yoruba tribe and my mother is the deputy governor of Lagos state. So, I'm quite famous here in Lagos state. I'm twenty-eight and my mother is eager for me to get married. She has tried to hook me up many times but no way! I won't marry a woman I feel nothing for.

Even though my chance with Alia is 40%, I won't still rush into marriage with just any woman.

Three Years ago, she and her boyfriend broke up, which increased my chance to 70%, but every time I look at her I can't help but think she's still in love with her ex boyfriend, I've caught her stalk his instagram page many times, sometimes she calls his name unconsciously. I can't ruin my friendship with her cos I know she can never love me.

Three years ago, I went to Alia house to see her after being away for few months.

The securities let me in easily and I proceeded in pressing the doorbell.

After pressing it the third time, the door opened, revealing a girl probably in her late teens, she has a well defined jaw and a well structured nose, her pouty lips complimented her face structure and her long eye lashes fluttered every time she blinks. Her hair is natural and quite full and really curly. Her melanin skin glows and her skinny structure is alluring. She's wearing a mini gown, exposing her long tanned legs.

"Did Alia just sign this model for her cosmetic company?" I wondered

Hello" i said and i shook hands with her. Quite warm

"Hello" she replied in a womanly manner. Her voice sounds matured.

"I'm Tobi Daramola, is Alia in?" I asked.

"Sorry , who are you?"she asked back with a raised brow.

"I just told you I'm Tobi Daramola" i said as I rolled my eyes. I didn't expect her to be dumb, I just told her my name.

"I'm not just suppose to know who you are through your name" she shot at me which I found rude of her.

"Who are you?" I asked as i looked at her straight down.

"Hello, up here!" She called as she snapped her fingers. "Tell me who you are so I can tell Alia"

"Oh, so Alia is in?" I asked and she rolled her eyes stating that she's bored.

"Who are you?" She asked more sternly as if she owns the house. I'm tired of her girly attitudes.

"Let me in" i said boldly as i wore back my shade.

"Sorry?" She said, stretching her ears pretending not to hear me. I sighed and tried to enter but she blocked the way.

"Young lady, I don't know who you are and I don't care to know so I'd so much appreciate if you can leave the way please" I said as I felt myself losing my patience.

"I'm so sorry young man, I don't know who you are and I care less but what choice do I have here?" She said and then pouted. "Tsk_ Tsk_Tsk, I'm afraid I can't let you in without knowing who you are" she said and pouted her lips again.

"Wait a sec, are you the new maid?" I said with a scrunched up face, trying to drop her ego.

"Are you afraid I'll never let you in if I'm not?" She asked back and i sighed. I brought out my phone and dialed Alia's number, I flinched when she banged the door shut at my face.

"What an arrogant girl!" I muttered.

Alia opened the door for me. She hugged me when she saw me, I'm sure she saw that has a friendly hug but it means a lot to me.

She introduced the arrogant girl to me as Ochanya, her name is odd but it stuck to my brain easily.

After another bantering, I exited the living room with Alia into her mini gym.

"Who is she Alia?" I asked Alia as soon as entered her gym.

"I told you earlier Tobi, she's my friend" she replied as she picked a dumb bell.

"That girl?" I raised a question brow

"She's twenty Tobi!"

"Who cares? I even thought she is working for you as a model.

"Yeah, exactly she looks like a model which is why I want to look like her, did you see her dainty waist?" Alia asked dreamily

Alia is right, Ochanya has a model like shape to die for but I'll still choose Alia over her.

"Alia you are okay, if you think you are fat, no you are not" I said

I tried to convince her but she insisted on looking slim like Ochanya.

Up till today, Ochanya and I never got along. Even though I find her pretty, I can't help but taunt her with her thought of being ugly. She has always thought that she's ugly. Where Alia will do anything to look like Ochanya, Ochanya on the other hand also wishes to be like Alia.

Life is complicated, isn't it?

Yesterday, we found ourselves at the regular club on the island. Where we do celebrate and make the countdown of the new year yearly. We had a lot of fun and at exactly 3am, we made to leave.

Alia was already drunk and had passed out, as I made to carry her. Ben beat me to it, Claudia must have gestured him to do so. I retreated and Claudia held Ochanya, she has not passed out yet but she's as crazy as a drunkard, she kept missing her step and I can't help but think she's cute.

"Tobi, don't be an asshole! Can you please piggyback Ochanya so we can get home fast!" Claudia snapped at me jolting me out of my thought.

"But I'm walking faaaast" OCHANYA said, sounding like a drunkard and she hiccupped.

"God! She's so drunk!" Ben said and I chuckled.

"I'm not drunk!" Ochanya replied sharply and hiccupped again.

"A drunk person never admit she's drunk!" I said and she faced me fiercely that she almost fell. She squinted her eyes has she looked at me, I raised a brow.

"Is it that she can't see me or what?" I thought

"Which of you is Tobi?" She said as she pointed to my right side, my left side and me myself.

Wow! She's seeing triple me

"Just piggyback her Tobi, we are almost home" Claudia said with a chuckle and I moved closer to help her. Not that I want to, it's just to get home faster

"I......ffff... if y..... you touch me! I'll biiiite your ears off" she said and my head sparked.

"Suit yourself!" I said angrily and attempted to walk away when I heard her body crash on the floor. Claudia shrieked.

"God!" I moved closer to her, she has passed out already. I picked her up and tried to piggyback her but the unthinkable happen.

"Jeez!" Claudia said with a scrunched up face.

It's what you are thinking, Ochanya threw up on me.

Yuck!