TEN👑

Alia's POV

I'm certain that it's fate that made me meet Ochanya.

That day she ran towards my car, trying to make me run her over, I almost got a heart attack. I don't want anyone to lose their lives through me cos I won't be able to live with myself after it.

But thankfully I was able to halt the car before it got to her, I got confused again when she collapsed and I wonder what happened cos I'm certain that I didn't hit her.

I came to see one of my clients in Benue state but since what happened has happened, I can't just leave her by the roadside. I managed to carry her in my car and drove away fast. I can't take her to any hospital, what if she dies and I get accused of murder. It's much better to take her the hospital Claudia works in Benin city.

I kept hoping she wakes before I get to Benin city so my mind can be at rest but she doesn't seem like anyone who's going to wake up soon.

When I got to the central hospital in Benin city, she was rushed in and given treatment immediately, after a few hours she woke up.

I felt pity for her as I looked at her innocent eyes, she seems young and naive and I wonder why she'd want to take her life.

I tried to take her back home but she refused saying she can't go back and she'd rather die than bear a man's child, I can't remember the name he called him. I gave Claudia a confused look

"Is she pregnant?" I asked through the look I shot her and she spoke up saying she isn't pregnant but only felt the symptoms of malaria.

I noticed she doesn't want to go back and she seems scared, broken and sad. Whatever she's running away from, I have to help her. I managed to convince Claudia and I took her home. I wasn't surprised she doesn't know who I am, she's obviously from the village, she's always awed by little things and it makes me chuckle constantly.

When she told me her age, I was shocked. Maybe I shouldn't be that shocked cos she wasn't exactly small, she's slender and a little tall with ebony skin. I must say she's pretty and she has a gorgeous body shape I'm working towards to.

My boyfriend Leo, likes slender girls and I was slender too when we met but as I grew older I started gaining more weight. Though he never complained but me knowing he likes slender girls won't take a chance. I hired Tobi Daramola about a year ago and there has been an improvement but I've not gotten what I want yet.

Tobi Daramola is quite an handsome guy with a good body structure that's worth dying for, if I wasn't in love with Leo, I'd have fallen into the web of Tobi, he's nice and fun to be with. When everyone stood in their limits, he broke the limit, we became good friends over time.

Leo is just the perfect man, I met him when I was eighteen at my parent's burial

Flashback***

I saw a white handkerchief hanging beside me through the corner of my eyes and I slowly looked up with my moist eyes.

My parents just died in a car accident and the burial is today, I couldn't watch my parent behind dropped in the pit dug for them so I left to sit alone in an isolated corner as I wept silently.