ELEVEN👑

Alia

"Hey baby" I greeted Leo

"Alia can you come out for a minute?" He asked

"You are outside?" I asked as I stood up and hurried to the mirror to check myself out.

"Yeah, hurry up" he said and I quickly retouched my glowing face and rushed out, I saw him leaning on his car, handsome has always. He shot me that sexy smile of his and I moved closer and hugged him tight as if my life depends on it.

"Baby, I can't breathe" he said amidst laughter and I let him go.

"It's late, why didn't you come earlier? We spoke on phone in the morning, you could have told me to come" I said

"I missed you and I needed to see you before going to bed" he said and pouted that sexy lips of his, oh my God!

"Let's go inside, I need to show you something" I said seductively as I slowly revealed my thigh in the slit of my nightie. He chuckled and took both my hands and looked deep in my eyes.

"Alia_" he paused. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I love you down to earth and I wish you could be mine forever" he said and knelt on a knee with a diamond ring. "Marry me Alia, please" he said and i stared at him intensely. I don't want to get married yet and I don't want to hurt his feeling, what do I do?

"Ermm... Leo?" I called as I tried to look for a reasonable excuse.

"Please Alia, don't turn me down again!"he pleaded

"I'm sorry Leo, I'm not ready, can you please give me time?" I asked

"We've being dating for three years now, what else are we waiting for?" He asked as he stood up

"Then I was eighteen, now I'm twenty one, think about it Leo, I'm still young and I don't even know what marriage is" I wailed

"This will be the third time you are rejecting my proposal Alia, give me a good reason why we can't get married" he asked softly but I can sense the anger in his voice.

"I'm not ready for commitment, I know how much you want kids Leo and I can't take in yet" I said

"Why?" He wailed.

"Cos i need to focus on building  a great legacy for my children just like my dad did"

"The children you don't even want to have? What's wrong with us not having kids Alia, we are both financially okay so your age isn't even an excuse, why do you keep choosing your company over me?" he said angrily

"I'm not_" he cuts me off

"I'm never going to stop you from working, I just need one year from you after marriage, can't you do that much for me? You can't even sacrifice that for me?" He asked as his voice rose.

"You are yelling at me Leo" I said.

"I'm not yelling at  you Alia, I'm telling you the truth, can't you please make me the happiest man in this world for once?" He asked.

"So you are saying I've never made you happy?" I asked with a scrunched up face and he sighed.

"Baby, that's not what I meant"