TWENTY SEVEN

Dear ghostreaders,

Voting and commenting doesn't hurt, please try voting and commenting so I can update this stories regularly. I don't write for ghost reading. Voting and commenting is a thing you do for few seconds, it doesn't take time. Thanks as I assume you've listened to my pleas.

***

Song of the chapter: Skeletun by Tekno

"So ochanya, truthor dare?" khaddie asked.

"Truth" I replied.

"Whats the reason behind the hatred for Tobi?" khaddie asked and Tobi snorted.

"I don't hate him" I said nonchalantly

"so you love him?" Claudia asked with a wink.

"No!" I exclaimed. "I just don't like him!" I said almost inaudibly.

"Please note, the feeling is 100% mutual" Tobi said and I hissed.

"Someone should please spin the bottle" Alia said and khaddie spun it. The bottle stopped in front of Tobi, the bottle has stopped a few time in front of him and he was always choosing dare.

"Tobi, it's you again! Let me guess, it's dare right?" Claudia asked.

"Always" he replied arrogantly

"Great, I dare you to kiss a lady here, I mean a very deep kiss" Claudia said and I rolled my eyes. Serves him right to put himself in this tough situation. He stood up awkwardly and scratched his ear little. Suddenly he wore a smile and I can feel everyone can't wait to see his next action.

He walked towards Alia and I. I winked at Alia who had an expression I can't fathom.

He stood in front of us and I waited for him to take Alia's hand and get it over with.

"Ochanya" I heard him call and I looked up at him.

"Both of you should go to the center, I can't leave this spot" I said.

"The lady I'm kissing is_ you" he said and I choked on my drink, I saw everyone grinning from ear to ear.

"Err...I'm not sure I heard you right, you can't kiss me!"I said.

"Why not?" Alia asked.

"Cos he's Tobi, that's the why! " I replied. He took my hand and dragged me to the middle.

"C'mon Ochanya, it's just a game, stop acting like a child" khaddie said. I tried to act cool but my body kept threatening to fail me. He came really close and leaned in to whisper in my ear while holding my hands.

"you look like you saw a ghost" he said with a smirk. I was completely speechless. He slowly caressed my cheek and buried his finger in my hair. With his other hand holding my waist, he slowly leaned in for a kiss until his lips pressed against mine. I felt sparks in my blood stream. He gently took over my lips and sucked it, I couldn't help but respond as we fought for dominance over eachother's tongue. It was intense and... and... and....

"Ochanya!!!" A voice in my head scream and I pushed him off him as I catched on my breath.

"Don't you ever learn? Are you always stupid? How can you let him touch you? All they want is to hurt You, he's gonna hurt you just like every other man! He hates you! He hates you! He hates you" the indistinctive voices in my head continued as I covered my ears and shut my eyes tight

Before creating more scene, I left the bonfire arena heading to the hotel room.

I sat on the bed trying to erase what happened few minutes ago from existence. I heard the door opened and locked.