FIFTEEN👑

After three days, Alia showed me the pictures I took, I was marvelled, especially those moments I was laughing out loud at khaddie's jokes, they are so beautiful.

"Now I see why she kept making us laugh" I said as I smiled at my beautiful self in the picture.

"Yeah, she's so good and talented" Alia said. "Anyways, you should leave all this for now, your exam is just tomorrow morning"

"Yeah, right! I'll just go to bed now so I can burn the midnight oil" I said and stood up.

"Good night!" I said and went to bed. I kept rolling on the bed, I can't believe I have beautiful pictures, I don't know what khaddie did to make the pictures look this beautiful but I'm grateful.

I took my phone and unconsciously open Leo's whatsapp chat page. I've been like that since he gave him his number.

"Maybe I should text him today" I said to myself

Hey
20:04pm

I let out a sigh as I sent the text, I saw a blue tick and I got nervous as I stared at the chat board.

Typing...

"He's typing" I said as my palm suddenly got wet, I feel so nervous.

Hello
20:05pm

He replied and I proceeded in telling him who I am.

It's me, Ochanya... Rings a bell?
20:06pm

Oh! Hi, right! How are you?
20:06pm

I'm fine, how are you too?
20:07pm

I'm fine too, took you a thousand year to get to me, I'm hurt😭
20:08pm

He said and I giggled.

I'm sorry, I've been busy, I've an exam to sit for tomorrow morning
20:08pm

What exam is that?
20:08pm

JAMB...
20:09pm

Oh! I wish you all the best, which center?
20:10pm

Eko college of management technology
20:11pm

Isn't that in kudaki road, Egbe?
20:11pm

Yes, it is
20:11pm

You mind if I come pick you up after exam?
20:12pm