FORTY NINE

Ochanya

I felt a hand brush my hair away from my face and I opened my eyes. My eyes met with another, staring back at me lovingly.

"Morning sunshine!" He said in his early morning voice.

"It's morning?" I asked as I sprang up, holding half of the bed spread around my chest and leaving the other half for him.

"Yeah, it's 7am, why are you so freaked out?" he said, coming out of the sheet covering his nakedness. My eyes widened when I saw his bare buttocks.

"Jeez! What are you doing? You're naked!"I exclaimed and he faced me, I almost lost my balance when he did.

"Oh! Oh Jesus! Oh my God! Tobi!" I said looking away and I heard him laughing. I felt him walking towards me.

"First you are freaked out it's morning, now you're freaking out I'm naked, I hate to say this ochanya, you wouldn't let me go last night, so I stayed" he said in a flirty manner.

"No, you're wrong, you wouldn't leave cos you couldn't get enough of me" I replied in the same manner and he chuckled

"You are mine now and I have no intention of letting go anytime soon, at least not in this lifetime" he said as he held me closer by my waist and bit my ear.

"Well, I guess the feeling is mutual cos I also have no intention of letting you go anytime soon" I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He slightly bent to meet my height and he kissed me, he dipped his hand under the sheet covering my body and he squeezed my ass which automatically turned me on.

We continued our love making from where we stopped last night and we tried our best not to be too loud.

Close to 12 noon, we showered together and came out in towel all lovey dovey. I heard a knock and before I could say anything, Tobi beat me to it.

"Come in!" Tobi said.

"What? We're in towel" I whispered but the door already flung open. Claudia came in with a 'wow' look on her face.

"Sorry to disturb you guys, I just came to tell you breakfast has been ready for quite some time now, but it's not too late to have it as lunch, so you can come eat and continue what you doing later" Claudia said with a grin as she kept throwing me secret winks.

"Thanks Claudia, we'll be out in a jiffy, I just need few more minutes with my babe!" Tobi said and I glared at him.

"Wow! I'm glad it's official, let me go tell Mirabel" Claudia said and rushed out.

"Can you ever stop being naughty?" I asked.

"I wish I can" he said kissing me again. "I love you so so much Ochanya" he said.

"I love you so much that I just want to stay in this room with you alone all day" I replied and he smiled. We dressed up and went out of the room, it was quite awkward especially with the look Ben and Claudia kept throwing at us.

After a while, Tobi got ready to leave. I saw him off to his car and he showered me with hundreds of kisses before he drove away.

I went back inside and saw Claudia in my room.

"I'm so happy for you little sis, you got your man!" Claudia said excitedly as she hugged me tight.

"Turned out he feels the same way I do" I said with a smile.

"I'd have told you that long ago but you won't believe me so I didn't bother" She said.

"I miss him already!" I whined like a child.