FIVE👑

"Yes, come in" I bitted out as I struggled to be awake.

"Good morning madam" I heard Aunty Bimpe's voice and I forced my eyes to open.

"Good morning Aunty Bimpe, please my name is Ochanya, don't call me madam" I corrected.

"No wahala madam_ sorry, Ochanya" she said and we both chuckled

(No wahala means no problem)

"I brought your breakfast" she said and dropped a tray on the nightstand.

"Thanks, Aunty Bimpe, but isn't it too early?" I asked.

"It's 9 am already o" she replied, it felt like I slept for only one hour.

"Thank you"

"Madam Alia said I should tell you to bath and dress up when you are done eating, the cloth you'll change to is on the dressing table, call me If you need anything" she said and I nodded. She left.

I carried the tray and place it on the bed in front of me, it's sandwich and hot Tea. The last time I ate all this kind of food I can't remember. I'm used to my swallow but I guess I have to adapt here even though all this food feels like refreshment.

I ate the two sandwich in a rush and rushed to the bathroom, I widened my eyes in shock when I saw the bathroom it's big and grand. I had a cold water bath, taking my time to relieve my stress. After a while, I got out, wore the robe I saw on the hanger and went inside the bedroom just like I see in movies.

I went to the dressing table and I saw a body lotion and other sorts of creams there, some for the body some for hair. I loosen the band holding my hair and I combed it, making sure it's back to its normal soft texture before letting the comb rest. I wore the cloth, it's a gown and it's a bit skimpy but I don't have a choice here. I slipped on the sandal and pulled down the gown I'm wearing the more. I rushed out and I saw Alia walking out of a room with her phone to her ear.

"I'm on my way, just give me 5 minutes," she said in a hurry as she suddenly faced me. "Thank goodness you are ready, we need to rush!" She said as she walked away fast with me following behind.

We got to the garage and she hopped into a different car this time, it's also exotic but I like the first car more.

She kept driving really fast as I glanced at her repeatedly, she seems nervous and worried.

"Ermmm, Alia is everything okay?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to be supplied some goods today, it has been delivered and my signature is needed, I totally forgot it would be delivered today" she said as chuckled slightly and I heaved a sigh.

"I got worried, I thought something is wrong cos your expression states something else" I said and she laughed and I watched her intensely, she's such a beauty. Her skin is clean and spotless, her smile is also charming. I wish I could be like her.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked and I dawned on me that I've been staring for a while, she must have felt uncomfortable with it, what do I say to her now?

"I was just wondering_ what are you into? I mean what goods are you expecting?" I asked and I danced dab in my head as I was able to come up with something quick.

"You mean what I do for a living?" She said with a grin. Wow, she has a nice set of teeth compared to mine. I hate the fangs I have so much.

"Yes" I replied.

"Why don't you wait, relax and find out yourself?" She replied and I shrugged my shoulder stating I don't mind waiting to find out myself.

There was an awkward silence for a while.

"Ochanya" she called softly and then I know what she's about to ask me.

"Yes" I replied with my head bowed as I played with my fingers.

"Why did you try to take your life?" She asked the question I really hoped she'd never ask. I couldn't reply as the sad memories I tried to shut out since last night came rushing back. It was until a tear dropped at the back of my palm I realized I've been crying again.

"It's okay" she said as she put her right hand on my entwined hands and her left hand on the steering, her eyes not leaving the road. "It's okay Ochanya, you don't have to tell me now, whenever you are ready, my ears are ready as well" she said and I nodded.

"Please wipe your tears, we are here" she said and drove into a compound.

I hopped down after as she walked into the building when we got in I realized it's a company that produces cosmetics.
One thing I noticed, anyone we come across greets her with so much respect. Maybe she's the Manager.

"Welcome Ma" a guy greeted with a bow.

"Hi kelvin" she said jovially as if he's her long-time friend but the aura from the guy screams something different.

"They are in your office ma'am" he said in an official way and we entered her office, she moved to her chair as shook hands with two men and they sat. I sat on the couch far away from them. Behind her are boldly written letters. AWC, I wonder what that means. After about thirty minutes they shook hands again and the men walked out, she came closer to me.

"I'm sorry" she said as she wiped an imaginary sweat stating she's relieved.

"It's fine Alia" I replied with a smile. "So this is where you work, wow the owner of this company has made it in life already, you are so lucky to be able to work in a place like this" I said and she chuckled.

"Let's go already" she said and I followed. The same thing that happened when we were going in happened as we are going out, everyone we come across greets her as if she controls the universe, if they can greet her this way, I wonder how they'll greet the owner of the company.

"These people sure respects you a lot" I remarked.

"Yeah, they do" she said.

"If they treat you this way, how will they treat the owner of the company?" I said as I burst out laughing.

"They treat me this way because I own the company" she replied and my laughter hooked in my throat making me choke.

What do you guys think about Alia's reply?😂😂😂

Don't just keep quiet on this, feel free to share your thought in the comment box.

Thanks lovelies