TWENTY NINE

TOBI DARAMOLA

The vacation has been nothing but lively for us all. After the bathroom saga earlier today, I got back to the hotel early and went straight to the receptionist, I asked if there are vacant rooms and she said there's one cos someone just checked out. I smirked and paid for the room and ordered her not to give the room out no matter what. I went back to the room ochanya and I are suppose to share and locked it after me. I knew she'd have no other choice but to beg since there's no other room for her to spend the night in.

Gracefully my plan worked, she's at my door begging desperately. I wasn't planning to make her sleep outside, I can never do that, I only needed her ego to drop. I was just about to open the door for her to enter, when she said she doesn't mind sleeping in the bathroom to make us even, anyways what can I do? Her wish is my command of course.

After I locked her in the bathroom, I timed her, in exactly 30 minutes I'll let her out of the bathroom. I'm not cruel enough to lock her in that refrigerator like bathroom all night. After 30minutes, i opened the door and turned to go to bed. I expected her to jump out of the bathroom but she didn't, I turned back and went in, there she is sleeping uncomfortably on the cold tiled floor. I sighed and bent to lift her up. I took her into the room and laid her on the bed, she didn't even flinch, I guess she's that tired. I wonder how she could look so peaceful while sleeping but act like a bad ass when she's awake. She let out a little snore and I smiled. I laid on the other side of the bed and watched her sleep until I slept off too.

The following morning, just as I expected, no gratitude.

Today was just as fun as yesterday, we toured Dubai, went to see a movie and went to Davido's concert. Davido is one of the biggest celebrity in Nigeria and I'm a big fan of his music and his record label DMW, I've met him a few times through my clients. He's super friendly, even though he has a jerky attitude I'm not cool with. After the show, Alia went to him and a pang of jealousy hit me. They were so evolved in their chit chat until Claudia cleared her throat to remind her, we are waiting.

I wonder why I was jealous when I know there's no way davido and Alia can ever be together. Davido is married with a kid, he
also has two other kids from different babymama(s).
***

The next day was beach day. I wore a short and decided to go shirtless to entice Alia, maybe she can notice me at least. We all stood in the hallway waiting for the three other ladies yet to Wed. Claudia is here caringless about what she wears since she's pregnant, while the three other ladies took their time and kept us waiting.

After eternity, Alia got out and I can feel goose bumps all over me. My eyes raked through her body, she's hottest woman I've ever met, her skin white like snow, her succulent red lip and her_

I heard the door open, Breaking my concentration on Alia and I looked up. My heart started beating fast, I couldn't look away, long ebony legs, curvy hips, dainty waist, her inviting cleavage, her pouty lips covered in a gloss, her pointed nose and her eyes, staring back at me. It's ochanya and i couldn't look away, she was staring right back with a look I couldn't fathom until Alia came in between us, obstructing my view and she snapped her fingers.

"What are you both looking at?" Khaddie asked and i saw everyone's eyes fixed on us.

After a short silence...

"I left my sun shade, I'll go pick it up, I'll catch up with you guys" ochanya said and left our midst, Claudia followed . I cleared my throat and Alia came in front of me, smiling and winking.

"What's that all about Mr Tobi Daramola" Alia asked as she kept winking.

"I don't understand your question" I feigned innocence trying to get her off the topic. I can't admit that I was drooling over ochanya. It's Alia I like and it's normal to drool over a pretty woman. Ochanya is quite pretty but Alia is prettier.

"Don't try to act smart with me, I saw the way you looked at her, in fact we all saw it" Alia said and the rest nodded.

"Look guys, it's nothing, if you're all thinking I like ochanya, then you're getting it wrong, there's nothing going on apart from having no choice but to share a room with her, so I'll love if you guys just forget what just happened and act like it never happened" I said and smiled after.

"okay! okay! No-one is talking about it,
case closed"

We went to the beach and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I can sense she isn't comfortable in her bikini. I can see her round soft ass beneath the scarf she tied around her waist.

As we both went to get coconut water for our friends, I just stared at her

I had no choice but to taunt her with it so she could talk to me. But I guess she isn't in the mood to banter with me, I can sense she's about to tear up.

"I'm sorry" I said and i almost burst into laughter at her expression. She didn't expect me to say that, neither do I expect myself to say that to her. But it felt right. I said it and she looked away smiling.

We went back to our friends with the coconut water and all of a sudden, she ran towards the ocean and jump into the water, we were all scared, I dropped the coconut and dived into the ocean with her as I searched for her. I won't forgive myself if she's trying to commit suicide because of my silly taunts..

Turned out we were only paranoid, she only went for a swim. I was a little embarrassed I jumped into the water looking for the woman that's suppose to be my enemy, but then we became friends that night.