I am still here at the base, not moving an inch. I am not even looking at my computer screen, I am watching the game from L's screen. Watching how serious and dedicated she was in the game that she did not even noticed my stares.

Not until I asked her, "Why are you not moving in your own?" Because I noticed that she would only do what the team said in the chat box. She would not actually attack little monsters higher than level five, unless it was said in the chat box.

She jolted upon hearing a voice besides her left ear so she abruptly glanced at me with shocked visible in her face and looked at my screen then looked at me again but this time, her face shown confusion.

"Y-you did not moved a bit?" she asked me a question instead of answering me, so I asked her again my question and ignored her's, "So. why are you only doing what they told you to do?"

After processing my question she timidly answered, "Uhm. I'm afraid I'll make a mistakes and make the team lose" right after that, she looked at her screen and continue playing.

I saw the time and the game has been going on for about 20 minutes so I decided to take an action.

As usual, I first started killing the little executors not minding if they are low or high levels. Then after gaining enough mana and xp, dashed towards my target. The opponent's tower.

The other team are actually good because they know what to prioritize in terms of protecting unlike those people I fought by Quez Forum. There are two players guarding their base tower.

I immediately dashed forward towards them even though I saw what my team member sent in the chat box, Do not attack their base tower yet.

So it is me against two players. Not waiting to go near them, I immediately launched an aerial attack called Rhino Charge in which my game character executes a multi-hit running attack with two daggers held out like a rhino's horns.

The chat box exploded with messages from them, scolding me for not following their orders so I muted the chat box. Definitely the right thing to do when the chat box are so freaking noisy!

I continue attacking these two players in an alternate method until all of us have almost half of hp. I sent a private message to L saying her to come here and I also looked at her personally to make her definitely come.

After a while when I saw her game character near us, I immediately talked to her in person using a low voice, afraid others might hear me, "You kill that player named Rhiex while I kill the other one."

She looked surprised but immediately change to panic expression before saying, "m-me? I-I can't d–"

I did not let her finish as I speak again but this time, with finality in my voice, "One move. Kill that. You know it."

After I said it I instantly run towards the other player while throwing a bomb to take both of their attention to me giving L some time to do her attack. I know she can do it.

When I arrived right in front of the other player, not a second and I threw an attack called, Flaming Dragon Slash in which I combined the normal attack an a spell, my daggers are on fire that would make the opponent also be set on fire.

One shot kill.

DOUBLE KILL!

TEAM A WINS!

Two announcement was heard continuously, I am glad that my team already finished the other opponents player if not then my plan would failed. Yes, I planned it – to make L's the last player to kill the last opponent. Making her the one who looked like she brought the victory to her team.

All of the participants for the third team battle are lined up in the middle facing each other but not me, I immediately walked out of the stage not waiting for them. I am not really interested to join this event, maybe I just want to help L achieve the happiness she talked easily.

Three steps away from the stage and someone suddenly spoke in a cold but assured voice, "You are that player right?"

I did not answered him as I don't know what he is talking about. I ignored him and took a step only to be stopped as he spoke again, "THAT Player."

"ZERO"

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Off topic guys but I finally have a name to call my readers! Don't worry it's not a color like what I called you before (purples). 

You are now an IOLANTHX!

It is actually supposed to be Iolanthe but I change it to X to have similarity on my pen name.

IOLANTHX (Iolanthe) - has both french and greek origins which means purple flower. For your knowledge, I (as an army) actually defined purple as 'loving and trusting for a long time' and flower indicates a 'rebirth, new beginning and eternal life' it can also be defined as 'unrequited love'.

To sum it up, being a IOLANTHX will give you an assurance that me, PurpleLoveByKrxs would always love and trust you for a long time and I will also give you a new beginning through my stories! And I hope that IOLANTHX and PurpleLoveByKrxs would not have an unrequited love.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!