"Good Afternoon everyone, I would like to clarify that there are no unfair treatment inside the university. We stand by our principles that everyone is the same once they are inside the university."

Before Mr. Lorzaino can sit, a reported shouted his question loud and clear. "What about the evidences? It was clear that shareholder's family are getting privilege by getting a mock exams which students should not access."

Mr. Lorzaino shown a brief emotion of shocked but nonetheless answered with a straight tone, "That, we did an immediately investigation and yes, some students are getting the mock exams without the University's knowledge. Meaning, it was either done by professors or someone who are not in the head faculty. But please be assured that we are doing our best to locate the source and give a rightful punishment so that we can prevent it from happening again."

I was surprised by how he did not deny it but instead gave a clear understanding and a solution. The next issues that was addressed are: where the money goes since some laboratory are not upgraded, the professors not really teaching like they should have, and some students creating a group which resulted in bullying others instead of being friends. 

The issues are smoothly addressed, the conference room are quiet that only the person who talked and the sound of camera shutters, clicking of mouse, pressing the keyboards can be heard. Not until, they got to the main issue – the source of this.

 "Is it true that a student are having a relationship with the guidance counselor?" A reported asked which made the room boom a different noises coming from every direction.

Yes, it was revealed that it was specifically the guidance counselor although the perpetrator did not name the student. Still, it was horrifying to name you doing a taboo in your profession.

"I am sorry. I will reflect on this issue by suspending myself for two years" The guidance counselor, himself, addressed this issue. You know that by owning up to your faults or crimes is a very big thing! I must say that so far Beste University has been handling this issue in a very professional way.

"You expelled students because of shareholder wanted it?" another reported asked, in which this time the head principal answered.

"Technically yes but not because the status of being a shareholder, it was because the evidence shown are bullying. The university do not tolerate this kind of attitude so we expelled students who are not following our principles." The principal answered in a calm manner.

"What about those students who are following your so called principles but are expelled because of unfair treatment? Someone just showed you evidence and that's it?" Someone suddenly spoke in a deep voice, making everyone looked at where it came from.

There, stood a girl that can't see her face since she is wearing black hoodie and jeans but you can tell by her figure, looking directly at the principal not minding the stares from the reporters. Her and the principal looks like they are having a staring contest.

A minutes of silence can be heard until the principal cleared his throat getting our attention.

"Uhm. That, I believed the University made a mistake by not investigating the evidences thoroughly. However, we planned to make it up by enrolling again all the expelled students and giving them a chance to enter an e-game competition made by Supreme Kairos which supposedly only the students in computer department are allowed."

After the principal said that, he gestured us to walk in front of them and also the students who are standing on the corner, probably those expelled students.

When we arrived at the front, I finally got a glimpsed of the girl in hoodie. That's her. The one who suddenly called us just to asked about being a strong or a coward. So she really got kicked out of the university huh.

"To end this meeting, I would like to announce that Beste University are having a competition led by Supreme Kairos in search for members. And also as I said a while ago, this students are enrolled again for free, right at this moment plus having a privilege of joining the competition only for a specific department."

The principal stated in a tone of finishing this meeting. We already expected to end this right after the principal talked but the hoodie girl suddenly walked towards..mine? Or is it because I am standing in the middle? But she is looking at me?

When she arrived in front of us, she suddenly grabbed the mic from the principal and again, looked at me, before speaking,

"Justice may be late but it will never be absent."

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Uhm is this chapter okay? I mean it may be boring since it is all about explanation or clarification of the issues but I tried my best to insert some thrilling or mystery words to keep you excited 😉

Also if you have questions you want to clarify, feel free to comment and I'll try to answer them but of course no spoiler 😅

 I Purple You All💜

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!