Chapter 55: Flirt

Start from the beginning

"EEEEKKK~" I said then I hid under my blanket and started rolling again. "Please let me sleep already, Yuno. Why do you have to kiss me like that? You're making my whole body and mind awake!"

Ugh! I can't sleep! I stood up and opened my window and sat on it.

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily, "The wind is so fresh and cold."

Then I heard another window opened so I opened my eyes, and saw that it was Aice. He didn't see me. He jumped out from the window.

"Wha--Where is he going?" I whispered. I also jumped out from the window and followed him.

"Where did he go?" I asked myself.

"Clairvoyance," I whispered and I saw him on the other side of the road, so I quickly followed him. The path started getting darker and darker, what is he doing here?

Then I suddenly heard a dog cried, so I quickly looked at it and I saw Aice killed the dog, then he drank its blood.

"Even though I can finally eat foods like yours, I am still thirsty for blood, Yui. I'm still a vampire after all," he said then his red glowing eyes looked at me.

I walked towards him and sighed, "You should've told me, but I'm glad that you're not killing and drinking people's bloods."

"Nah, I know you wouldn't like it," he said, then after he drank all of the dog's blood, he threw it away, then he snapped his fingers and suddenly, the dog turned into ashes.

Then he looked at me and pinned me to the wall.

I wiped the blood on his mouth, "Do you want mine? Here," I said then I showed him my wrist.

"I'll just bite here," he said then he licked my neck, "Don't worry, I won't drink it all."

Then I felt his sharp fangs dug in to my neck, I held his shirt and squeezed it tightly, "I-it hurts." But he did not respond and just continued drinking my blood.

Then I felt him pulled out his fangs and licked my neck, then he looked at me, "It's been hundreds of years since I last tasted your blood."

"Yeah, and it still hurts like hell," I said.

I wiped his mouth because there's still blood on it, "Let's go home."

He smiled, "Home? Of course, home is where you are."

I giggled, "It is where I feel accepted."

Then we started flying back and we both entered my window, "Why did you enter here? This is not your room," I laughed.

"I know, but can I sleep with you, just like how we used to?" he said.

I smiled, "Sure! I missed that!"

Then I took off my cape and we both lied down on my bed, I faced my direction to him and put my arm to him, to hug him.

"Goodnight, Yui," he said.

"Goodnight," I answered then he pushed my head to his chest and hugged me softly.

I missed this.

----

Morning

*knock knock*

"Hey, Yui, wake up!" I heard Ethan said.

"There she goes again," I heard Felix said.

"I missed waking her up," Alyssa giggled.

"Wind Eagle," Yuno chanted.

"Hmmm..." I said.

Then I heard something destroyed my door, so I opened my eyes and saw everyone looking at me with shock on their faces. Why are they looking at me like that?

Then I felt something moved beside me and saw Aice hugging me while he's sleeping. Oh, of course, I forgot Aice is here... but what's the big deal?

"Oh no," Alyssa said then she looked at Yuno and Steve, I looked at them too and they both look so mad.

"Wind Magic--"

"Fire Magic--"

They both chanted but before their magic even hits Aice, Aice snapped his fingers quickly and they were blown away.

I laughed, "Nice one."

Then I felt Aice pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.

"Wew, I bet Yuno and Steve will hate you forever," Felix said.

"Tsk, do I look like I care? As long as Yui is here with me, I don't care about anybody else," Aice said then he opened his eyes.

Then Aice looked at me and smirked, "Just don't move," he whispered to me. What is he going to do?

Then I saw Yuno and Steve came back from being blown away, and they were about to grab me when Aice suddenly moved at the top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He just smiled teasingly then he kissed my cheek, down to my neck.

"That's disgusting, you know?" I said.

"Uh-oh, smells like trouble," I heard Alyssa said.

"GET YOUR FCKIN HANDS OFF HER!" Yuno yelled then he grabbed Aice and he was about to punch Aice when...

"BIND!" I stopped Aice and Yuno, then I moved them away from each other.

"Move," I said then Yuno punched the air and Aice dodged nothing. They look like idiots.

"What the--"

"Yuno, Aice, stop it, okay?"

"You're telling me to stop? I told you to stop flirting with him, right? Why are you still with him? You even slept with him!" Yuno said.

"You don't unders--"

"What? I don't understand? I definitely understand everything! And he's trying to steal you away from me!" Yuno said.

Huh? But I thought I'm no one's property.

I looked at Aice and he's just laughing quietly. I want to laugh too, really.

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"W-what?" He said.

"I said are you jealous?" I asked.

"Of course I'm not! Why would I? I was just protecting you from perverts like him," he said.

"Ohh, okay. What if I told you I want it too? And that he's not a pervert?" I said, then I walked towards Aice and I put my right arm at his back.

Yuno sighed, then he grabbed me, "Just stay away--"

"No, I won't," I said. He looked at me and glared at me.

He squeezed my hand then he let it go, "Then... stop loving me." He whispered.

He was about to walk away but I chased him and stopped him from leaving.

I laughed, "Alright, alright, I'm sorry, it's my fault."

"Why are you laughing? I'm not joking, Yui," he said.

I held his face and brushed his hair, "Come on, stop frowning."

"Tss, stop it. I'm done!" he said then he threw my hand away.

Aice and I both laughed, "Everyone, I would like you to meet Aice...

My brother."

------

Did you see that coming? There are more plot twists coming so just stay tuned, and please support my story. Enjoy!