Chapter 51: Luc

Începe de la început

He walked calmly towards the king and stood straight, he did not speak nor look at us

He walked calmly towards the king and stood straight, he did not speak nor look at us. He's just looking somewhere else.

My whole body is trembling and the cold air suddenly became so warm, I'm having goosebumps and I can feel my blood shivering in fear. Who is that guy?

"Everyone, meet Luc, my father," the king said.

"F-father!?" I shouted in shock. Luc slowly looked at me and I began to feel chills in my whole body, and my heart suddenly beat so fast and loud.

"Why? Do you have any problem with that, Yui Akumu?" the king asked.

"N-n-nothing. I-I was just... shocked," I said as I looked down. I don't want to see his face, I'm so scared.

My whole body is still trembling, I can't stop it. I feel like I'm going to fall down any minute.

Then suddenly, someone held both of my hands, so I looked at them... and it was Steve and Yuno who held it while still looking at the king. I squeezed their hands tightly, and I felt them squeezing it back.

I felt better when they both held my hands, I tried to look at the king and Luc with confidence even though I'm still trembling, and yeah I did it.

"I-it's a pleasure to m-meet you," I said, trying to speak straight because I can feel my voice cracking in fear.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," my comrades and the captain also said in chorus.

Luc just nodded, but he's still looking and staring at me. Please stop that.

"Excuse me, king Beleth, but I think we need to go now. These mages are pretty tired from the battle and flying back to the kingdom," captain Luttrell said.

"Mages?" Luc coldly said while still looking at me. It gave me another chills and tremble, I can't feel my whole body anymore. I want to go out already. His voice sounds like Perdix's voice when he was speaking in demoniac language.

"Alright, you can go now. Again, thank you for saving the beach from the enemies," the king said.

We all bowed down and slowly walked towards the door. Why does it feels like the door is so far away? I badly wanted to go out now. I can still feel Luc looking and watching me.

We just continued walking until we reached the outside and I let out a breath and sat down on the ground. I feel so much better! The aura inside that palace is so intense and so dark.

"H-he's so... scary," I said while still breathing heavily.

"I know, we should all be careful, especially he is the king's father," the captain said.

So, they felt it too? I thought I was the only one who felt it.

"Eeeekk! He's so so so creepy. I don't want to see him anymore," I heard Alyssa said.

"Why does he needs to stare at me like that? I think my soul just escaped my body earlier!" I said.

"Be careful, Yui, I think he's going to keep his eye on you," Felix said.

"Tsk, I should've melt him earlier with my acids," Yva said.

"You should stop wandering around alone. You should always let us know where you are going," Yuno said.

"He's right. I think Luc will never take his eyes off you," Steve said.

I smiled, "I will, thank you."

Then I stood up and we started flying back to our palace.

What's with that guy? I need to know what is his real motive. Seeing him makes me feel like...

I just saw my death.

---------

Picture/Art above not mine. Credits (Image): Pinterest

So, what do you think about the new guy? Who is he? Is he an ally that just looks like an enemy? Or is he really an enemy?