Chapter 44: Dwayne

Start from the beginning

Then he managed to stab me with his spade-card in the shoulder, but that doesn't hurt, so I also stabbed him with my Katana in the stomach, then the symbols carved in my katana suddenly became red and it shone brightly but we both ignored it.

"Acid Shots!" I heard someone yelled from below then we saw several liquids coming in our direction. Dwayne quickly threw his club card and it became large and turned into a shield, but it just melted because of the liquids.

We both decided to stepped back and looked at each other.

"No fair, Yui! Why did you call for backup? Can't you defeat me alone?" Dwayne said.

"Why are you here, Yva? And Alyssa?" I asked, ignoring what Dwayne said.

"If I did not do that, you're dead for sure! Thank me later!" Yva said.

"I can actually handle it myself," I said.

"I'm going to call everyone," Alyssa said but I stopped her.

"No, Alyssa! We can handle this, I can handle this," I said while just looking straight at Dwayne.

"What an arrogant, lady! Let's just leave her here," Yva said.

"But Yva, we should help her!" Alyssa said.

"Just sit there and watch me," I said.

I looked at my katana and it's still glowing, why? Do I need to do something for it to activate? Why did it glow? Is it because of Dwayne's blood? Is it drinking blood?

Then Dwayne threw a lot of card again and all of it turned into an enormous weapons, I put back my Naginata in my skin and raised my Katana in the air. The cards were already coming in my direction, so I quickly drew a skull symbol in the air using my Katana, then he suddenly knelt on the ground while holding his stomach which I stabbed with a katana earlier.

I quickly dodged his cards by suddenly appearing in front of him. "AAAAHHHHH!" He screamed. His eyes looks like coming out from the pain. Then some random black symbols crawled all over his body as he continues screaming in pain.

I see, once this katana drank your blood, your whole body will automatically be cursed.

He continued screaming in pain and he's also catching his breath. Then he suddenly grabbed my leg, I looked at his hand that grabbed me.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" He screamed as he tries to crush my leg. I just looked down on him with a blank face.

I'm loving this kind of view.

"Please suffer more," I whispered.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes. Then blood started coming out from his eyes and a lot of worms and insects came out from his mouth and nose. I sat down in front of him and watched him closely.

"More," I said.

Then I watched him suffer with a blank face. His eyes exploded and his blood splashed on my face but I did not bother, I just continued watching him. Then his face and body started getting small holes and a lot of worms came out from his holes. (Just like in trypophobia.)

He stopped screaming, "Are you dead already?" I asked.

Then his arms were torn off  and his body started rotting.

I giggled, "More."

"Yui," I heard Alyssa called me but I ignored her.

Then I can now see his insides and his heart still beating slowly. I laughed, "These are pretty, aren't they?"

I touched his insides and squeezed it like a sponge.

"Yui stop," I heard Alyssa cried.

"T-that's d-dsugusting," Yva said then I heard her puked.

I ignored them and I held his heart and brain, then I stood up and walked towards Alyssa and Yva.

I smiled, "Can I keep it?" I asked.

Why? Why did I ask that? I don't feel like myself anymore. There's something weird happening to me.

"Yui," Alyssa cried while holding her mouth.

"Can I keep it--"

"YUIII!" she screamed then she slapped me very hard, I dropped Dwayne's heart and brain.

My eyes widened and looked at her, I felt my tears fell down.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHO ARE YOU!? YOU'RE NOT THE YUI I KNOW!" Alyssa said.

"I-It's still...me," I whispered.

No, it's not me. Why would I do such thing? Is someone taking over my body? Am I possessed?

I looked at my hands and saw that it has a lot of blood stains on it, my shoulder and back are wounded, and my face has blood too because of Dwayne's "explosive" eyes... but why am I not bothered? Why am I not feeling anything? Why can't I feel any pain, any fear, and any disgusts?

I laughed, "I'm so dumb for making myself believe that I am normal and that anyone can accept me." The rain started pouring very hard, along with my tears, "Even my parents are scared of me, I should've known from the start that anyone and everyone will always be scared of my real... identity," I cried.

Who am I? What am I? I don't know either. Maybe my parents were right all along... that I am a demon and that I should not have been born.

I don't even know what's my purpose here.

----

Picture above not mine. Credits(Image): Pinterest