Where did he came from? I wanna know him!

That's what most of the comment section said. If he really is the one who controls this Zero– his game username, then he really is on a professional level and perhaps he is already beyond on someone of them.

"See the way Zero execute those moves!? Damn! I really want him to be on our team!" Lorcan said when all the video clips were finished playing. "His style is similar to that guy when we played the day before yesterday?" Caiden spoke after a while.

"It does but at the same time it does not. I mean it's similar by how fast they attacked the opponents but their moves are different. Unless he knows many combo moves?" I said to them but at the back of my mind, it got me thinking if they are really the same.

"Oh well anyway, let's plan how we will recruit members. First we need it as soon as possible so that we can train much longer. Second, how do we do it?" Caiden said changing the topic which we quickly discussed about it.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

"Welcome to our mini competition! There's only one round to showcase your talent and we will let you know if you are qualified. You will be divided into two groups then you will face each other on team battle." Lorcan explained to all people who are participating.

We have decided to do a mini competition then after reviewing all of their moves or talent, we will decide if they are qualified. We are doing it here on our quarter since we have many computers for them to use.

Me, Caiden and Lorcan are all on one room where we can see the game in third perspective while all of the participants are on a room full of computers, where we usually train.

Long after, the game started and we immediately focused our attention to the screens. Some are lagging behind and some are advancing. Some are attacking with strategy while some are not. Well, you will know at first glance if someone is a beginner or not. 

Minutes later, some of them are already dead and those who are not continues to attack. What caught my attention is that there is a missing player on the fight. I mean all of the alive players are fighting at the middle lane of the map but there is a player missing when I look at the bottom right corner where every player would show their status, either dead or alive.

"Someone is missing the fight?" I asked them not leaving my sight on the screen. After hearing my statement, they immediately glanced at the bottom right corner and their eyes grew big. All the players are not using their personal account but a dummy account for a reason to prevent a favoritism.

"Maybe he is just a coward, you know there are players who would stay behind their base not doing anything just so he can survived?" Lorcan said or more on convincing himself.

"We don't need that kin–"

VICTORY!

Caiden could not finish his word as an announcement has been heard. We immediately check the replay of the game as we did not saw any player who has been fighting on the middle lane died. So how did the game ended?

"That's him! Number 8!" Lorcan shouted after watching the reply in which Caiden immediately run towards the PC number 8.

The replay did not showed the fight instead it showed a player dashing forward to his opponent's tower through the forest side of the game. He arrived at the tower smoothly since all the players are in the middle lane, and he immediately attacked it with a series of moves causing the tower to be destroyed in one hit!

This clearly showed a similarity towards Zero, especially the way took the forest route to go to the opponent's tower.

"Nothing is there but a note" Caiden showed up again in the room holding a small piece of paper. When I look at it, there is only a phone number nothing else. Not even a name.

Is that really Zero?

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Hello there! I hope you all are having a good time! Thank you for your time if you are reading this!

Borahae~

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!