Chapter 32: Antia

Start from the beginning

"Hey," she whispered in my ear from behind. She's so fast, she's just right there below a while ago.

She was about to touch me when suddenly, a card came flying and it cut her hand. So I quickly flew away. Her hand grew back again.

Card? Langston? I looked around but he's nowhere to be found.

Then Antia suddenly appeared in front of me and a flying diamond blade flew between us, "Dark Spatial," I said then I opened the spatial on the ground.

"Where the hell are you, Langston? Show yourself! Don't just throw random things!" I shouted.

Jeez, what is that for? A diamond blade? Is he really aiming for Antia or me? Grrr!

Then I heard a soft sound of walking from behind, I looked at it and I saw Langston holding a lot of cards.

My eyes twinkled, "Thank goodness you came!" I said then I was about to hug him when he suddenly pushed me away and he dodged Antia's blood blade.

"You need to be serious when you're in a battle," he said. "I'm just here to support you. I want you to be the one who can kill Antia," he added. Then he threw a lot of cards to Antia's direction but all of it just vanished. Where did it go?

"B-but how? I only know the spatial--"

"WAKE UP!" He shouted. That's the first time I heard him shout.

"But I AM AWAKE!"

He continued throwing a lot of cards to Antia while talking to me, but all of those cards just vanished.

"You're only awake physically, but not spiritually. Now, wake it up!"

"But I can't--"

"YOU CAN! You just kept on denying it because you're scared!" he said.

Scared? Scared of what? Scared of discovering my real identity? I don't understand!

"STOP SPACING OUT!" He shouted. I looked at him and he's wounded. But when? When did Antia's blood blades get him?

"MOVE!" He shouted.

I stood up and I closed my eyes. "Please guide me," I whispered to myself, pertaining to the boney-guy I met in my dreams.

Then suddenly, I felt an immense powerful energy inside me. I felt Antia's presence behind me, so I opened my eyes and flew away quickly, "Dark Magic: Million Blades Shower," I said and several million dark blades showered her, but all of it vanished before it even touch her.

"Diamond Blade," Langston said then a blade formed by diamond quickly flew to her direction but she caught it and crushed it using her hand.

"Dark Magic: Million Blades Shower," I said. She flew away quickly and I quickly felt her presence behind me. "Fire Magic: Blue Laser." Then a beam-like blue fire pierced her stomach. "Dark Spatial," I entered my spatial and opened it beside Langston.

"Don't worry, just go and attack her. I'll support you when you need it," Langston said. I nodded.

I saw Antia's stomach started closing its wounds. She stopped in the air and she's not moving until she raised her hand in the air and whispered, "Checkmate."

Then a large red circle that has a symbol in it appeared from above .