Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Fck it!

"W-wind Punch," I said then I looked at him and I punched him but it feels like I was just punching the air.

He laughed, "Where are you punching at? I'm right here!" He said then he was about to punch my head again but I blocked it using my hand but I can't stay like that any longer.

"Spirit Storm," I whispered then the ground started shaking and a very strong wind blew him away in any direction.

I forced myself to stand up and I watched him being played by the wind. I raised my hand in the air and drew a large sword that only I can see, and I quickly threw it to him.

He tried punching my invisible large sword but he failed. The large sword just cut his arm and stabbed his stomach.

"Wind Punch!" then I flew quickly to his direction and punched him in the chest as hard as I can, "DDIIIEEEE!" I screamed and I forced my broken hand to pierce his chest through. He held my hand but... "WIND PUNCH!" I screamed even more and I can feel my fist touching his heart already so I screamed even more...

... until I successfully pierced his chest and got his heart.

"G-g-give... i-it back--"

I smirked, "Wind Punch." Then I crushed his heart into pieces. His skin started withering until all that is left is his bones, then it started falling down.

I laughed, "You should've stayed in your zoo."

Then I flew to the ground and lied down.

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily. I'm so dizzy, my vision is getting blurrier. Damn that tiger.

"Yui, I hope you're okay," I whispered

-----

Yui's POV

Kingdom of Darkness

"Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. You can do this! Don't be scared, Yui," I said, talking to myself.

Where is that Antia? Is the captain sure that Antia is here? I've been looking for her for an hour already. I can't feel my feet anymore, I'm tired of walking.

"Please just come out already, I want to go home already," I whispered.

I sat down on the ground and stared at the moon, "I've been avoiding this place for years already but there are really people who keep on pushing me back here. Why? Do I have any incomplete missions here?"

Mages, witches, and assassins are forbidden to enter here, maybe that's the reason why the captain assigned me here. Because I'm not a mage nor a witch nor an assassin. Then what am I? Why can I use the mage's spells?

"Maybe I'm half mage," I laughed.

Then I suddenly heard a noise from behind, so I quickly stood up and readied myself.

"Dark Sp--Oh... it's just a dwarf," I said. He looked at me then he walked away.

Dwarfs are really adorable.

Ugh! ANTIAAA, show yourself already! Is she scared of me or what? Huh! Well, she should be scared because I'm strong and I can escape quickly!

Then I heard female voices talking with each other, so I walked towards it and saw a beautiful large river, and there are lots of mermaids swimming in it. They're so beautiful. They have no shirts or any tops, just a mere tail, it's showing their chest.

 They have no shirts or any tops, just a mere tail, it's showing their chest

I looked at my chest and I blushed, "Why do I have small... boo--No, no, no. You're not here to envy those mermaids, Yui!" I said as I slap my face lightly.

"Who's there?" the mermaids asked.

Oops, did they hear me?

I walked slowly towards them, "U-uhh... hi. He-he," I smiled awkwardly.

Then I heard them gasped, "It's her! It really is her!" the mermaid said.

"Huh? Who? Me?" I asked.

"She's the d--"

"Shh! Don't say it, you might get yourself in danger," they just talked to each other like I am not here.

"U-umm... sorry to disturb you. I'll just go," I said then I put on my hood.

"Um, hey!" One of them called me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Please don't come back here," she said.

Oh... of course, no one wants me here.

I fake smiled, "I won't."

Then I walked away, "Why did you go there, Yui? Why don't you just go look for Antia? You stupid girl," I said, talking to myself.

I continued looking for Antia when I suddenly heard someone crying, so I looked at her.

She's wearing white dress and her ears are pointed. An elf? Why is she crying?

I was about to ask her but I stopped myself

I was about to ask her but I stopped myself. She'll just pushed me away like the others did.

I was about to walk away when... "H-hey, p-please," she said then I saw her running to me. Why?

I held my hood tightly and did not look at her. I was surprised when she hugged me and cried even more then she looked at me in the eyes, "P-please h-help. Please," she pleaded.

"B-but--"

"Please," she cried even more. Her face is full of blood and her dress is also stained with blood.

"What happened?" I asked.

"M-my family... someone killed them. P-please help me. She's e-eating my family," she cried.

Eating? That must be Antia.

My heart starts beating louder and faster.

"Where is she?"

Then she pointed at the direction where Antia might be.

"A-alright, I want you to go to a safe place and hide yourself, okay? Keep yourself alive," I said.

She nodded, "And please, don't let her touch you because I saw my family shattered when she touched them," she said then she ran away.

Shattered? I need to be more careful.

This is it. I'm so nervous right now. I can do this!

Yui, you promised Yuno and everyone else that you'll come home alive so go and give it your all.

Then I started walking inside and the farther I get, the more blood I see... until I saw someone sitting on a flesh.

It's her, it's... "Antia."

------

Art/Pictures not mine. Credits (1st & 2nd Image): Pinterest

Credits(3rd Image): weheartit

Credits(4th Image): Pinterest

Hey guys! This is it! The next chapter is consist of Yui's battle. Brace yourselves because we're going on an intense battle!

Can Yui do it alone? Or someone will come to help her?

Don't forget to vote my story and leave a comment ;)