"Wind Eagle," Yuno said then his wind eagle attacked Jack's eagle and they started fighting.

"Wind Magic: Heavy Tornado," Yuno quickly said.

But Jack avoided it and appeared behind me, he was about to stab me but...

"Dark Spatial," I said then his hand entered the spatial.

"Close!" I shouted then the spatial closed but he quickly pulled back his hand.

"Dark Magic..." He quickly threw his sword to me but... "...Multiple Spatial," his sword entered the spatial and it hit his eagle.

"Wind Magic..." Jack threw his other sword but Yuno guarded it, "Wall Shield."

"Wind Magic: Multiple Eagles," Yuno chanted. Then a lot of wind eagles appeared and some of it hit Jack but it's not enough to kill him.

Then Jack held out his hand and his swords came back to him, then he suddenly appeared behind me. He quickly swayed his sword, then Yuno pulled me away so I avoided it, but I was surprised when he suddenly grabbed my foot then he threw me away, then he threw his swords.

"Wind Magic: Wall Shield!" then a shield appeared in front of me, "Wind Magic: Heavy Tornado," then it hit Jack's right arm and it started bleeding, but he ignored it. He held out his hand again then he drew something in the air.

Then suddenly, I was surrounded by several swords and all of it were pointing at me.

Then Jack raised his hand in the air and the swords quickly flew towards me but...

"Wind Magic--"

"Ice Magic: Thickest Wall," suddenly, I was surrounded and locked up in a box of Ice. I heard the swords hit the Ice Wall but it did not break. Then the wall disappeared when the several swords stopped attacking.

"Ice Slicer," then suddenly, the room was filled with lots of pointed Ice.

(This is just a representation of Ice Slicer. Do not focus on the people in the image, it is not included.)

Then I saw blood dripping on the floor and sliding down the ice. Then I saw Jack's body lying the floor... just body. I saw his head hanging on the top of the Ice. And his eagle was also stabbed by the ice.

Ice Magic? Who uses that?

"C-captain?" I said.

The captain smiled, "Are you okay?" he asked.

I was surprised, so shock! I never knew that the captain would be this powerful and fast!

Then he walked towards me and bent his head, then he touched my wound on my cheek, "You're wounded. Let Alyssa heal you," he said then he stood up. Then he swayed his right hand in the air and all of the ice were gone.

"YUNO! What's happening?" Alyssa said while catching her breath from running.

"What happened here?" Ethan said.

"It's a mess. And who's that?" Steve said.

"He really dared to intrude our place, tsk," Felix said.

"Yui, you're wounded again. Why do you keep on letting yourself get hurt?"Alyssa said as she walked towards me.

"Ah...ha-ha, because I don't know how will I fight. I can only use my basic moves," I laughed awkwardly.

"But you mentioned Time Magic during the ball earlier, right?" She said.

"Yeah, but I still can't use it that much. Besides, it's actually not an attack," I said.

Then what about the Million blades shower that I used to attack Asmodeus? I don't know if I can use it properly, what if I attacked a different person?

I felt Alyssa touched my wound, "Healing Magic: Close Wounds," she chanted then I felt better than before. My wound disappeared and my back doesn't hurt anymore.

"Thank you, Alyssa," I said.

"No problem," she said.

Then we both stood up, "Who is he?" the captain asked.

"He told me his name is Jack, but I really don't know why he's targeting me. He just told me that he'll send me to hell," I said.

The captain nodded, "Alright, clean that up, Steve and Yuno."

"Fire Magic: Into Ash," Steve said then Jack's body and the eagle burned and quickly turned into ashes.

"Along with the Wind," Yuno said then their ashes flew away outside with the wind.

"Now, clean this mess," captain said.

Oh of course, Yuno's room is a mess... and MY room is surely a mess too! Ugh! I hate cleaning!

"I'll clean my room also, Jack attacked me in my room first," I said.

The captain nodded.

I was about to leave when Steve suddenly grabbed me, then he suddenly hugged me, "I'm glad you're safe," he said.

"S-steve," I said. Really, I have no problems with Steve hugging me BEFORE, but after he confessed his feelings to me, it suddenly feels so awkward.

Then someone grabbed me from behind and, "Don't touch her," Yuno said.

"Y-yuno?"

"Why? She's not your property so anyone can touch or hug her," Steve said.

Then they glared at each other.

"U-uh.."

"Come on, brother. Let's go back to our rooms! The show is over," Alyssa said then she pulled Steve away.

"And Yui, I think you should clean your room now," Alyssa said then she pushed me away from Yuno gently.

"Oh myyy! It's already 2:30 am, I'm so sleepy," she said.

"Tss," Yuno said then he walked inside his room and closed it.

We started walking and went back to our room.

I closed my door the moment I got back to my room. I saw my cape on the floor, huh?

I hugged myself, "I forgot I'm not wearing any cape!" I said.

I landed on Yuno without any cape on, and Steve even hugged me! >_<

I'm so embarrassed right now.

I slapped my face softly, "No, Yui. You need to start cleaning now, look at your room. It's so messy!" I said. So I started cleaning my room and swept the floor.

How will I fix my window? It's broken. Maybe the captain will just get someone to fix it.

Then I picked up the remaining glasses on the floor, and I saw my reflection.

I stared at my reflection for a minute, then slowly, I saw a different person. I saw a girl with white eyes, whiter than the moon at night, and her mouth, she's grinning creepily.

I touched my face and my mouth... I'm grinning too.

I dropped the glass and it broke into little pieces.

No... it wasn't just a random girl on the glass...

it was...

me.

------

Pictures above not mine. Credits (1st & 2nd Image): Pinterest

Credits (3rd Image): wikifandom.com