Paragraph Of Randomness & Anxiety

I have experienced and spectated many pangs of hunger, but still...there are way too many repulsive forces and ideological trend that makes me afraid to see an individual who's undergoing growth in today's world. I do not know how to utter what specifically has attacked today's generation's mental state, but it certainly has raised many individuals of my age with manipulative condolences to the point where in between they can gravitate and couple many deviating ideas with non-existent lavish midnight thoughts without a sense of remorse.

At this point of brittleness, so far, the aftermath of this observation alone has proved to me that modern humans tend to want to endow something new continuously without a sense of care towards what needs to be romanced and cured first, which resulting the world to become more and more about creating the best persuasion from an algorithm, instead of trying to repair many prominent declining as the year progress.

The constant high leap and the arrogance of moving forward as these phenomena are being ignored have guided today's generation to occupy social pressure without caring about acquiring a mental capacity that can fight inevitable damnation, which in return has caused many of them to not have inner acumen in being able to conduct legacy without intractable entitlements.

What seems to be the forgotten ancient metamorphosis regarding the severity of this nuance is...no one seems to have itchiness in teaching or mediating a context that propagates "the longer the sword is forged, the longer it lasts on the battle", causing our world to be filled with the unfair and the lowest level of struggle that only loops around showing endearing appearances and its pampering.

The infinite substance of this matter in my vicinity, sometimes made me wonder...if we still care about having an erudite presence to argue a development through space and time, instead of solely existing to create light significance to appear surrounded by attention. It has made me wonder...if we truly indeed a being that is more than just an experiment who likes to develop moneyed intricacies in social life.