I had Harry Styles child - catch up pt2

Start from the beginning

I smiled. I rubbed her baby bump, raising an eyebrow at her. Alexa rested her head on my shoulder, giggling very quietly. I smirked, kissing Alexa's forehead. She knew the question.

"we are good. Hey Lou, can I tell you something?" Alexa asked, getting nervous.

"that's good. You can always tell me anything and everything." I said, but hint of concern.

"can we go up to my room, talk there privately." Alexa said.

"ok." I said.

We went up off to Alexa's room, telling the others where we were going, so if they need us, they know where we are. Once Alexa closed her door, we sat down on her bed, Alexa looked like she was about to cry, I held her hands, looking into her eyes, she was looking down...down at her wrists. I brushed my thumbs across her arms, I felt something that shouldn't be there. Alexa broke down, I pulled her into my arms, trying to sooth her. I knew the reason to these cuts, I was about to cry myself.

"oh baby, you need to be strong, you know that." I said, as Alexa looked at me.

"there's more, but there's no longer any proof, except Danielle." Alexa said.

"what do you mean more? Does Harry know, same for Drake or Aaron?" I asked.

"I...I..attempted. Aaron caught me once, but I tried a couple other times. Harry doesn't know. Aaron does, Danielle too. Drake doesn't know either." Alexa explained, my heart broke.

"aww Alexa, please don't. You are a wonderful woman, Harry's soon to be wife, a terrific mother to Edward, and another one on the way. You are a great singer and dancer. We all would miss you if you left this world, as Zayn would say it, 'we would miss you if you got off this roller coaster'. Harry would miss you the most. You need to be strong, don't let all of that bullshit get to you. I have one theory to why your still alive, to see Harry's smile and love every single day you're with him. Also to have a family with him. You mean a lot to Harry, don't give up on him now. Don't give up on all of us now." I said, crying a bit.

Alexa cried more, I pulled her into my arms again.

After about ten minutes or so of Alexa crying, and I cried a few times, she finally calmed down. I didn't know what else to say, Alexa said she's sorry, I told her its not her fault. It's just all the hate she's getting, that she didn't know what to do anymore.

Knock knock..

"come in." I said.

Liam opened the door, and walked in. He was about to say something, but he saw Alexa's and my dried up crying face. He had concern written all over his face. I looked at Alexa, raising my eyebrow at her, asking her if she wanted me to tell Liam why we were crying. Alexa nodded.

"all there is to say, it's from the fans." I said, holding Alexa arms out in front of Liam.

"Alexa, there's no need to do that to your body. Please don't ever do that again." Liam said, sitting down next to Alexa, pulling her into a hug.

"Alexa, baby girl, do you want me to tell Liam the rest?" I asked Alexa.

Alexa nodded. I think I'm about to cry, I can tell Liam is about to. I took a deep breath, Alexa and I prepared to see Liam's reaction. I held onto one of Alexa's hand.

"Danielle, Aaron and I know, your about to know too. Alexa tried to commit suicide while we were away. Aaron's caught her a couple times. Alexa doesn't want Harry or Drake to know, yet. Alexa will probably tell Niall and Zayn later. Which I think you really should Alexa, well tell Harry and Drake too. Especially since Harry and you are engaged." I said.

"oh Alexa." Liam said, hugging her tighter, not too tight, as she is pregnant.

"I'm...I'm afraid if I tell Harry...he might think I'm using him, or something...like that I never really wanted him..which I do, I love him with everything I've got." Alexa said, crying a river.

"he will not think that. You and Harry have known each other for too long, for him to think that. He knows you love him with everything you've got, that's why he proposed to you. Harry loves you, and he will not think that of you, Alexa." Liam said.

"ok. I'll tell them..tomorrow. I don't want to ruin the night." Alexa said.

"ok, and we will be there." I said, leaning to Alexa, kissing her forehead.

"so, are you coming with us to the beach house?" Liam asked.

"sure am." Alexa said, smiling a bit.

Alexa's POV

Louis, Liam and I caught up, once I told them why I did those depressing things. They made me smile, which I really needed, Louis and Liam said some jokes that's only suppose to be between the lads, but they knew I needed a laugh. I'm glad I caught up with them and told them what happen.

Now, we are all getting ready to go out tonight. I'm just wearing a jeans and a purple shirt, nothing really fancy, as it will basically only be all nine of us. I asked Joey if it was ok to close for the night, but certain people allowed to come in and eat, he said yes, as he doesn't want a lot of people interrupting us at our dinner and don't know who Edward is..and might see my bump, though it's hidden.