I had Harry Styles child - catch up pt2

Well she's gonna tell everyone. You'll find out what I'm talking about in the chapter. May be depressing, but there are still good parts. I feel like writing another twenty chapters or so, maybe less, but who knows. Enjoy cat lovers :P x

Louis' POV

"we just want to say one last thing. We want to thank all the fans, who have been supporting all of us and our girlfriends, who haven't sent any hate. We love you. Thank you, see you all later." I said, as I finished off the press conference.

The lads and I have been here for about an hour or so, telling the world what is to come ahead if there is more hate to be sent to any of us, especially our girlfriends. The press asked us a few questions, but some we couldn't and wouldn't answer. Alexa and Danielle were only here for ten minutes, before they had to go pick up Edward, which we didn't mind. We're hoping they're at home, mucking around with Edward.

It's nearly lunch time now, as we got up and left the table, I suddenly here Niall's stomach grumble. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, and smiled at him. We all knew where we were going next, home, to get a big lunch, as Alexa and Danielle promised. Niall and I smiled at each other, walking towards the SUV. We all sighed relief, once we got in, that we didn't get screamed at by the jealous fans, who were outside.

"well that was interesting." Liam said, the first to speak up.

"sure was. Let's go home, I think Nialler is hungry." I said.

We all looked at Niall, he pouted at us and nodded. We all chuckled at Niall, Liam ruffling with his hair. I looked over at Harry, sitting across from me. He looks excited, not in that way..awkward. Either because he gets to see his fiancé, or see his son, or both. We smiled at each other. It sounded cute, what Harry did last night, proposed to Alexa. Luckily, uncle Simon said it was ok, that Harry could. Plus he did say its our choice, to do whatever we wanted to do.

"you seem happy Harry." I said.

"I am. Going to see my baby boy and my gorgeous fiancé." Harry said, smiling.

"aww!!" Liam, Zayn, Niall and I said, Harry blushed.

"aww, Harry's blushing." Zayn said, taking a photo of Harry blushing.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @zaynmalik taken this too. @Harry_Styles blushing coz he gets to see his angel in ten minutes :)

Ten minutes later, we are back at Alexa's house. Niall said hi to the girls, Aaron, Drake, Danielle and Edward, then went to the kitchen, getting something to eat. He was really hungry. We had lunch, once we all gave each other a proper hug and greeting, unlike Niall. But Niall gave a hug and greet, once he got something in his stomach. We all had lunch, now we are all in the back yard, sitting on the sun lounges, sitting by the pool. Harry and I might be going for a swim later. Danielle, Zayn and Liam are playing pick a boo, with Edward, it's so cute. I got a few photos of them playing the game. Niall and Alexa are talking to each other, while Harry's talking to Aaron and Drake. I'm just on my phone, on twitter..kind of sad, oh well, I'm fine.

I saw Alexa get up and walked over to me, as Niall went to play with Danielle, Liam and Zayn, with Edward. I looked up at her, smiling at her, Alexa gave me a half smile. Once Alexa got to me, she raised an eyebrow at me, I patted my legs, she sat on my lap, hugging me, I hugged her back, why does Alexa thinks she's heavy? She's only four months pregnant, not that big of a bump, so she isn't heavy, just a kilo or so...maybe less...? We looked at each other, I played with her engagement ring, Alexa started blushing.

"do you wanna catch up?" I asked, kissing her cheek.

"I always want to catch up with my boo bear." Alexa said, kissing my forehead.