I had Harry Styles child - sleep

Awwww moments

Alexa's POV

I heard Harry running after me, I ran faster to the ladies room, but Harry beat me to it. Harry ran in front of the door.

"Harry please let me in." I said, a bit croaky from crying.

"Alexa, come here please, tell me what's going on? I know you're not only crying over your depression." Harry told me, grabbing my hands and pulling me to him.

I hugged him, putting my head on his chest. I started to full on crying a river now.

"shh...baby, I'm here. Please tell me what's wrong?" Harry said, trying to sooth me.

"I..I have a bad feeling that something might happen." I told Harry, still trying to calm me down.

"baby, everything will be ok, okay? I love you Alexa Marie White." Harry assured me, kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you too Harry Edward Styles." I told Harry, cuddling to Harry closer. He hugged me tight.

About ten minutes or more later, Harry was still trying to calm me down. I started dozing off, I heard Harry say something, before kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you Alexa." Harry said, I felt myself smile, before I blacked out.

Harry's POV

Once Alexa finally dozed off, I decided to pick her up, bridal style, and walk back to the lads, with Alexa in my arms.

"is Alexa okay?" all of the lads asked, once the saw me, with Alexa in my arms.

"yeah, she fell asleep." I told the lads, they al, came over to us.

I looked down at Alexa, she's so cute when she's asleep. Alexa had a smile on her face, probably from when I told her I love her. Alexa's breathing was light, and she snored lightly like a baby. She looks like an angel, my angel. Thank you god, for sending me this beautiful angel into my life.

"she looks beautiful, when she's asleep, hey Haz?" Louis asked, I nodded, smiling at him then back at Alexa.

"well, don't you think we should find somewhere to sleep in? So we, Harry can put Alexa down?" Liam asked, the lads and I nodded.

"this way please." Niall and Liam said, waving Louis, Zayn and I to the 'Bed Lounge' shop. It wasn't that far from the eatery.

"you got the key Niall?" Liam asked Niall, since the shop was locked.

"ah huh, one sec lads." Niall told us, searching through his pockets. "got it!!" Niall whispered yelled, trying to not wake up Alexa.

Alexa moaned a little, making herself comfortable in my arms. I smiled at her. I looked up at the lads and they were smiling too.

Once I put Alexa on a king sized bed, and took her phone out of her pocket. Her phone vibrated as I put it down on the bed side table, as I was about to join Alexa in bed.

*1 new message*

Sexy Millie ;) : hey babe, hows ur night going? Just finished dinner with my parents :/ :) want me 2 come over? Millie ;) xx

I decided to text Millie back, to tell her that Alexa's asleep and why.

Me (Alexa): hey darling, it's Harry. Alexa had an alrite late afternoon. But after dinner she cried herself asleep... :/ but she looks cute when she's asleep ;) <3 she would LOVE it if u came over. Had fun with ur parents? Harry :) xx

Sexy Millie ;) : aww, our poor baby cakes :( xx Naww, she does ;) I'll be I've run 5mins. U in 'Bed Lounge'? Yeah I guess. Millie :) xx

Me (Alexa): yeah... :( xx ahaha ;) cool and yeah we r. That's good. Harry :) xx

I checked Alexa's phone a couple more times, before putting it down on the bedside table. I took my clothes off, leaving my boxers on and joined Alexa in bed. It wasn't long after I joined Alexa, that Millie found us.

"hey Harry." Millie said, greeting me with a smile. "you don't mind if I sleep next to Alexa?" Millie asked, I shook my head and Millie joined in, sleeping on the other side of Alexa.

"night Millie, night Alexa." I whispered to Millie, then whispered into Alexa's ear.

"night Harry." Millie said, before dozing off. Not long after Millie dozed off, I did as well.

It was around four am, when I woke up, I didn't know why I woke up. I felt something against me shaking and crying. I opened my eyes to see what the time was, yep four am. Oh my god, Alexa is having a nightmare. I tried shaking Alexa, to wake her up, nothing.

"Millie wake up." I softly asked Millie, so she could help me wake Alexa up.

"in a minute Harry." Millie groaned, I sighed at her response.

"Alexa, sweety, wake up please. Baby wake up, you're having a nightmare." I said, still shaking Alexa, nothing.

"Alexa's having a nightmare? Since she moved here, a new way to wake her up from a nightmare, is to kiss her." Millie told me. I raised an eyebrow at her when she looked up at me.

"mmm, what's going on?" a sleepy Niall asked, walking over to us.

"Alexa's having a nightmare, she's shaking and crying." I answered Niall, making a bit of room for him on the bed.

I leant down to kiss Alexa, as Alexa grabbed my hand. She's scared, I know she is. Once my lips met Alexa's, it started off soft and passionate, then Alexa woke up, moaning against my lip. Alexa kissed back, getting a bit rough, but she pulled apart, I pouted, but I knew we had to stop. Millie and Niall looked at us, the had 'get a room you two' look on their faces. But also had a 'Naww that's sweet' look.

"you okay Alexa?" Millie asked Alexa.

"yeah, no, I down know. Did I wake you up?" Alexa asked all of us three.

Onto Niall and I nodded, Millie kissed Alexa on the cheek and whispered something to her. Alexa smiled, then looked at Niall and I.

"sorry Niall. Sorry Harry." Alexa said, to Niall and I, we smiled at her.

"it's okay mummy." Niall said, kissing her on the forehead. "you don't mind if I sleep here? Zayn's being mean and keeps making noises." Niall says, pouting. Millie, Alexa and I softly laugh. I ruffle his hair.

"tis fine with me." I told Niall, the girls nodded their heads.

"but first thing is first. I'll be right back in a minute." Alexa said, getting up out of bed, walking to Zayn's and Niall's bed.